Sudanse Girl talks about her Racist Experience in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The A

That Asian girl looks Asian because she has Asian features. The two men, they do not look Black. They look Pacific Islander or Aboriginal or whatever they are.
The Asian girl was a bad example. But those two men definitely look black.
Most people don't know what Pacific Islanders look like. They will see the san weyn and brown complexion and immediately call them black guys.
Regardless you see what his point was. There's no point deflecting. Sure people can attach their own labels to me, but that shit isn't universal and it carries no meaning to me. "You are what people say you are" is a bit of a clumsy way of putting it. Sure, I get what you're saying. But it isn't true. You AREN'T what people define you to be. If that's the case then I'm an Arab Indian black guy who's mixed with cadaan. Because these are all things I've been mistaken for. Am I all of these things? Of course not.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I don't get how they are racists. They were occupied by the 0ttomans for almost 1000 years, yet they got the gall to look down on a Somali person.
These Arabs were second class citizens for millennia; we should be looking down on the cabiids of the 0ttomans.:kodaksmiley:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
That Asian girl looks Asian because she has Asian features. The two men, they do not look Black. They look Pacific Islander or Aboriginal or whatever they are.
They have dark skin, san weyn, afro hair. Yet they don't look Black? GTFO. :camby:

Somalis only have dark skin and curly hair. The only social label I'm willing to accept is "East African".

Funniest reaction I've ever had was when I offhandedly mentioned Sudanese people as Arabs to some Egyptian dude he was like " :hova: f*ck no they ain't!".

I was like "OoooK then":ohno:.

Black-Americans, West/East Africans in the comments:

"Great video sister, I am Muslim and have many Arab friends and am very close to some of them. I was fortunate to have one of my friends be candid with me when he told me that West Africans and Black Americans are looked at as less than East Africans in his country. Another brother whose family is originally from Nigeria and currently lives in Saudi told me there are still problems today in Saudi Arabia regarding racism. Its sad to see this going on anywhere in the world especially in the holy land. As a Muslim we should continue to have conversations like this so that we can truly be one ummah, the way the Prophet (PBUH) intended."

:bell:

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Colorism is very very common in Sudan! Calling people abeed is also very common in Sudan ! Very sad !"

:lolbron:

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Middle Easterners are very racist that,s why I don,t feel sorry for them sometimes. I am Nigeria/American the only place I find peace and joy free from racism is in Africa precisely Nigeria or any sub Saharan country in Africa."

:ooh:

"Somali here This is why I dislike Arabs had a similar experience with them, literally been told that black women were ugly and shitty Bedouins are fucking cunts. I feel you sister P. SI lived in Middle East for a while"

:damn:
Idk what those emojis are supposed to represent but most of these comments are true :ivers:
somalis have it ten times better than west Africans in the middle East. Sudan has a bunch of racial issues and some type of inferiority complex because they're often looked down on by all the other arabs, Egyptians are especially horrid to them

Sorry boo, but you are black whether you like it or not. Race is how people perceive you. Not how you perceive yourself. If you look black, then you are black. Period.
I don't look black but my brother does. According to this is he black and I'm not? :drakewtf:

Idk what those emojis are supposed to represent but most of these comments are true :ivers:
somalis have it ten times better than west Africans in the middle East. Sudan has a bunch of racial issues and some type of inferiority complex because they're often looked down on by all the other arabs, Egyptians are especially horrid to them

I feel bad for sudanese..

After being arabized they are being looked down..

May god help reer sudan

May God help us from becoming the next Sudan like some clowns here want.

Infact the Somali culture is dead already ..

I am currently in Borama and most people here are trying to imitate the western culture.

Some of my friends are wearing chains and getting fade haircut..

I don't whats wrong with us right now kkkk

I am currently in Borama and most people here are trying to imitate the western culture.

I don't see the problem. The world's getting more and more globalized by the day, this is a natural occurrence

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I fell like Western influence is mostly in fashion and pop culture, but Arabism will totally erase our culture if we allow it. If you look at Somalis in the 70s, they were all rocking afros and bell-bottoms but they were still Somali at heart.

A chain and a haircut can't kill the dhaqan.

We just need to reinvigorate Somali culture and bring it into modern times through concrete efforts instead of letting the people be influenced by weird ajnabi shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I fell like Western influence is mostly in fashion and pop culture, but Arabism will totally erase our culture if we allow it. If you look at Somalis in the 70s, they were all rocking afros and bell-bottoms but they were still Somali at heart.
Arabism won't take over Somalia.
And if it does, that'll be long after our lifetime.

Also you know in Somaliland the Somali lesson get 3 period in a week

Arabic and Islamic Studies in Total gets 8 periods a week (lectured in arabic)

English gets 4 total periods in a week.

The young ones are starting to speak arabic and the only cartoon channels are arabic..

My cousins speaks arabic and knows the grammar and she is grade 8???

Infact most hooyos in Borama goes to a school and learn arabic ( my mom studied arabic in 2 years in Borama)

Kkkk

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabism won't take over Somalia.
And if it does, that'll be long after our lifetime.

You're right, it will take a long time but we can already see it starting to make in roads. Our names our being changed, our ads are strangely in Arabic, even our khutbahs are delivered in Arabic in some masjids

:faysalwtf:

You're right, it will take a long time but we can already see it starting to make in roads. Our names our being changed, our ads are strangely in Arabic, even our khutbahs are delivered in Arabic in some masjids

Aslong as arabs stay out of Somalia it should be fine.
For some reason Somali girls here would do anything to marry an Arab guy:mjkkk:
If you let an Arab in he'll find 4 Somali wives within a week.
50 years down the line 50% of Somalis will be half arab :snoop: bye bye somalia hello the arab republic of somalia!

Names have been Arabized for long time it's nothing new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending