Sudanse Girl talks about her Racist Experience in the Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chick said she experienced racism in a small ass village in Lebanon that had less than a 1000 inhabitants. She also said she experienced now racism in Beirut the capital of Lebanon.

Are we to be surprised that reer baadiyo Lebanese people are racist?

I know one Lebanese guy irl that's chill and I've also seen how Mia Khalifa chokes on any dick no matter the race so I don't really know alot about them and their racism.

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Classic bait.

The hurt for Arabs is real: Why does this chick care about what some laangab Arab said to her.

More importantly why are you posting about non-Somalis, did you not find any non-recent incidents of Arab racism towards Somalis?

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
A lesson to arab bootyclappers

That one person from a country that shares only a religion with us (that same religion which came from Arabs) has experienced racism in a non-Arab country. Whereas our people are facing racism everyday by other races.

Excellent lesson.

Last edited:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Black-Americans, West/East Africans in the comments:

"Great video sister, I am Muslim and have many Arab friends and am very close to some of them. I was fortunate to have one of my friends be candid with me when he told me that West Africans and Black Americans are looked at as less than East Africans in his country. Another brother whose family is originally from Nigeria and currently lives in Saudi told me there are still problems today in Saudi Arabia regarding racism. Its sad to see this going on anywhere in the world especially in the holy land. As a Muslim we should continue to have conversations like this so that we can truly be one ummah, the way the Prophet (PBUH) intended."

:bell:

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Colorism is very very common in Sudan! Calling people abeed is also very common in Sudan ! Very sad !"

:lolbron:

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Middle Easterners are very racist that,s why I don,t feel sorry for them sometimes. I am Nigeria/American the only place I find peace and joy free from racism is in Africa precisely Nigeria or any sub Saharan country in Africa."

:ooh:

"Somali here This is why I dislike Arabs had a similar experience with them, literally been told that black women were ugly and shitty Bedouins are fucking cunts. I feel you sister P. SI lived in Middle East for a while"

:damn:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Horta, I also wonder, how an American raised Sudanese chick end up with an Ethiopian fob that is only in the U.S for 2 years? :hmm:

Horta, I also wonder, how an American raised Sudanese chick end up with an Ethiopian fob that is only in the U.S for 2 years? :hmm:

I know right? And he's so weird and creepy looking. Poor insecure girl probably saw his light skin and wanted to have his babies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I know right? And he's so weird and creepy looking. Poor insecure girl probably saw his light skin and wanted to have his babies.
They have the same skin colour. Why don't you just keep your negative views to yourself? I'm sure you are one ugly dhuxul looking girl which is why you are upset and jealous.

The girl is very beautiful,

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's it? :umwhat:She heard some mean comments about her being a maid and was called abeed a few times? This was scarring to her? :wtfdis:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't think it has to do with skin tone, since I'm guessing her kind is also light-brown/light skin and could've found a non-fob light skin East African.

She probably works for a refugee program and fault in love? :leon:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I just don't understand why they are calling Sudanese people as Abeeds? When were they enslaved? Wtf. :umwhat:

What is wrong with Lebanese people? Most of the ones I know don't even like calling themselves Arab but they prefer being called White. Trash. :trash:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I just don't understand why they are calling Sudanese people as Abeeds? When were they enslaved? Wtf. :umwhat:

What is wrong with Lebanese people? Most of the ones I know don't even like calling themselves Arab but they prefer being called White. Trash. :trash:
It's the "African" facial features. They see any madow looking person and call them cabd. It's the same with how we call them adoon, regardless of their history. Why would the people being racist give a shit? They see a san weyn or darker complexion and they call them abd

The Lebanese themselves are as Arab as we are.
They have an identity crisis just like we do as well :hemad:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

A substantial amount of them look more European than Arab. Had this one Lebanese girl in my class, i thought she was Bosnian or Albanian for like a year until she told me otherwise. :kanyeshrug:

It's the "African" facial features. They see any madow looking person and call them cabd. It's the same with how we call them adoon, regardless of their history. Why would the people being racist give a shit? They see a san weyn or darker complexion and they call them abd

I don't understand how Somalis could have an identity crisis though. We're clearly black. Atleast North Sudanese people speak Arabic, have Arab culture, and they have Arab ancestry and many of them look pure Arab...but Somalis don't speak Arabic, we look African, and the only reason why we have an Arabic culture is because of the arabization of the Somali culture after the civil war. Our real culture was pre-civil war Somalia.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

I think it's clear that we aren't Arab to be honest. We don't speak the language, and have a rather distinct culture from Arabs but yet share some parts with them. Sudanese people are mixed between Nubians and Arabs whilst speaking the Arab language and having the culture. I would consider myself an Arab if I was them. Sudanese people are more Arab than Lebanese who are just pretty much Arabized White.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A comment:

"i have never met an arab that says Sudanese are not arab you guys are arab its not about color .... i am saudi and i have always thought you guys are arab there are black black saudis and they are arab just coz they are black it does not mean your not arab ....arab is not a color and i know most of the people saying that you guys are not arab are those white white arabs from Lebanon Syria and jordan Egypt and the rest of those countries that are mixed with French Greek and alot of other crap which made them soo white.... in saudi the whiter you are the less pure everyone knows you are that is just a fact everyone knows when ever you see a really white person the first thing people will ask is if that girl is mixed with Turkish coz most white saudis have a Turkish grandmother somewhere .. alot of people will hate me saying this but the people who look the most arab these days are from the gulf countries saudi was never colonized by the west so there for we are the purest .... but again look does not determine if your arab or not as much as i cant stand some arabs coz they think they are better than other arab just because the west colonized their land and after a while everyone came out looking pale soo now they think they are better than the pure looking arab.. its the only thing they can hold on too and the only thing that makes them feel better about themselves.... i know alot of them call normal color saudis and Kuwaitis black and African ,and the N word looool just coz we are not as white as them so i can only imagine what they call Sudanese people"

:deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending