Why is there hardly any Somali restaurants in UAE?

Dubai and Abu Dhabi only have one restaurants despite our large population there. This is sad. We should be opening up many restaurants across the country to not only promote our cuisine but to profit a lot of money out of it.

You ever been to golden souq you’ll see a popular Somali restaurant in one of the looqs (alleyways) I go there every-time I’m there

I always go to a Yemeni restaurant.
Yemeni food is delicious and vastly underrated.
It is very similar to Somali and their malawah bread is delicious.

I assume southern yemeni? the north food is mid.
I can't distinguish. But I'm frequently in Bahrain and I always go to the Mona Al Dar Yemeni Restaurant their food is super delicious and closely related to Somali. When they realise I'm Somali they're always very friendly.
They always start with a soup broth then they'll bring the malawah bread and some little hot salad. In the mornings and lunch they'll serve fried liver, onions and peppers with their malawah bread and in the evening a rice they call mandi with chicken or meat.
Really Yemeni food is very underrated.

I can't distinguish. But I'm frequently in Bahrain and I always go to the Mona Al Dar Yemeni Restaurant their food is super delicious and closely related to Somali. When they realise I'm Somali they're always very friendly.
They always start with a soup broth then they'll bring the malawah bread and some little hot salad. In the mornings and lunch they'll serve fried liver, onions and peppers with their malawah bread and in the evening a rice they call mandi with chicken or meat.
Nice to hear btw I checked the restaurant and is permanently closed

This actually the meal I had at Mona.

Its sad Mona is closed but next time I will go to Reem Al Yamen which is equally good.

Nice to hear btw I checked the restaurant and is permanently closed
IMG_1246.jpg

malaweh-yemeni-bread.jpg

Yemeni food is very delicious

Trending

Latest posts