Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't know why you're shilling so hard for Ethiopia and Kenya.

Somalia would treat you much better, unless you of course enjoy being a Habesha/Kikuyu pet.

Soomali Galbeed ha noolaato! Pwani Ni Kenya! Oromia ha noolaato!

Protests and riots happen everywhere. Did anyone believe David Cameron's head would roll after the London Riots? Maybe Canuck.:hemad:

You can not compare third world riots to riots in London. You know that Egypt & Tunisia revolution started with protests.

I don't know why you're shilling so hard for Ethiopia and Kenya.

Somalia would treat you much better, unless you of course enjoy being a Habesha/Kikuyu pet.

Soomali Galbeed ha noolaato! Pwani Ni Kenya! Oromia ha noolaato!

He is Bantu and rooting for Somalia division between Ethiopia and Kenya ( his people will join Kenya)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
He is a Swahili, they're being buttfucked by the Kenyans as we speak.

:francis:

Allow uu gargaar

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This is something you'll only hear on Somali forums. Keep dreaming buddy.:mjlol:

Ethiopia will never collapse. If the ruling TPLF loses power, they'll simply be replaced by another party.

Ethiopia is one of the Western world's biggest allies. Do you know how much is invested into Ethiopia every year?:mjlol:

Ethiopia's military is also extremely loyal to the state and isn't composed of several clan militias like the failed state's rag tag army.:russ:

Somalia will be Balkanized before Ethiopia. Wait...it's actually happening.:mjlol:

Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland, Southwest State, Khaatumo, Bakool Sare, etc.:mjlol:

Boy, was Meles smarter than these apes.:meleshame:

I don't see regions of Ethiopia wishing to secede but I do in the former Somali Democratic Republic.:hemad:

Ethiopia Tigdam! :rejoice:

RIP Meles Zenawi, we miss you:mjcry:

Lol lies. Have you not seen the Amhare protests and Oromo protests. Oromos want to secede and so do Ogaden. That's half the country right there. Eritrea successfully seceded already. Ethiopia is a ticking time bomb. Even Christian Oromos say this.

Ethiopia is a powder keg but the Oromos will as usual fail to take advantage and will find themselves under another Habesha master.

The death knell of the Abyssinian colonial entity will be Oromo finally waking up from their 150 year slumber.
Ethiopia had revolted in 94 and Eritrea got out during that time. It is the chance for Ogaden and Somalia now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.