Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Turkey just accepted somaliland passport... just a matter of time until somaliland regains international recognition.

Djibouti won't even entertain being ruled from Somalia

DDSI is happy with Ethiopia, they are finally seeing development.

NFD was abandoned when it needed somalia in the 80s and they are happy with Kenya.

Somalia needs to stop Trying to rule other Somalis and rule themselves.

Turkey just accepted somaliland passport... just a matter of time until somaliland regains international recognition.

Djibouti won't even entertain being ruled from Somalia

DDSI is happy with Ethiopia, they are finally seeing development.

NFD was abandoned when it needed somalia in the 80s and they are happy with Kenya.

Somalia needs to stop Trying to rule other Somalis and rule themselves.
Looool my peeps are coming! Mark my words for Yasmin.

Shit is getting deeper in Somalia/ Somaliland.

Check me in London, if your family dies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Greater Somali Republic is as inevitable as the sun rising from the east.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
As long as people inside of Somalia are fighting over qabil it'll never happen. It's a shame because Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia are being killed.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
At least we have a huge landmass. Spare a thought for the Oromos who are over twice our population and they still don't have anywhere near the landmass we do.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
At least we have a huge landmass. Spare a thought for the Oromos who are over twice our population and they still don't have anywhere near the landmass we do.

Yeah but it'll all go to waste if we divide the country up based on clan borders.

Let's be honest here Somalis are incredibly stupid and there's no hope for
us.

We have to be the most stupid people on earth. We're homogenous but fight because of clan delusions. Anything we get we deserve.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The arrest of Silaanyo, Gaas, Guled, Hassan, Madoobe, Aden, Iley, County governors of NEP
= Somaliweyn.

Lol I want somaliweyn but this is delusional. The people want them there. You think taking out this men will change anything? It'll just lead to war.

Hafez

VIP
Somaliwayn with Benadir (which includes Xamarweyne, Shingani, Marka, etc) and Barawe as their own respective states. :dzmxmmb:

Lol I want somaliweyn but this is delusional. The people want them there. You think taking out this men will change anything? It'll just lead to war.

Not just them, their whole cabinet/ ministers and people with their mentality. Then set up a new government, giving the people land deeds, enriching the poor and inferior clans, welfare etc.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Yeah but it'll all go to waste if we divide the country up based on clan borders.

Let's be honest here Somalis are incredibly stupid and there's no hope for
us.

We have to be the most stupid people on earth. We're homogenous but fight because of clan delusions. Anything we get we deserve.

Qabiilism will only go away when jobs and education is provided to the people. Because they don't have that they rely heavily on their qabil for survival.

The importance of qabil would cease to exist when people are given jobs and decent housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending