Somaliweyn: Any hope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey just accepted somaliland passport... just a matter of time until somaliland regains international recognition.

Djibouti won't even entertain being ruled from Somalia

DDSI is happy with Ethiopia, they are finally seeing development.

NFD was abandoned when it needed somalia in the 80s and they are happy with Kenya.

Somalia needs to stop Trying to rule other Somalis and rule themselves.

No country accepted the SL passport, Somalia helped NFD in shifta war. BTW the Cushitic tribes in Kenya always want to join Somalia and requested formal in 1960 from British but British refused. Same with the Muslim in Kenya who prefer Somalia than Kenya.
Ogaden is Somalia and matter of time before they will join Somalia and rest of families in south and north.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Of course, there's no possibility for this pipe dream. Kenya and Ethiopia have already made it clear to the international community that Somalia has a dangerous, expansionist agenda that must be curbed.

Hopefully within the next five years, Somalia will be forced to change that expansionist flag to something appropriate and not so offensive to the people of Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti.

You're disgusting.

Of course, there's no possibility for this pipe dream. Kenya and Ethiopia have already made it clear to the international community that Somalia has a dangerous, expansionist agenda that must be curbed.

Hopefully within the next five years, Somalia will be forced to change that expansionist flag to something appropriate and not so offensive to the people of Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Plz this thread is only for Somalis not Bantu, your country is Tanzania.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm talking about kids born and raised in the west. How come we have qabilist 20 year olds? Somalis in the USA funding terrorism? We are cursed.

I'll give you an example. Europeans committed massive white on white genocide on each other just 70 years ago. It took them no time to put their differences aside and become strong economic allies. US dropped nukes on Japan and now they're allies. Money will turn enemies into allies. Somalia have no money, hence Hawiye and Darood hate on each other.

The reason 20 y/o Somalis are qabilist is because they're mirroring events back home.

As long as people inside of Somalia are fighting over qabil it'll never happen. It's a shame because Somalis in Kenya and Ethiopia are being killed.

Even in SL the poor Warsanageli people are being attacked by SL. They do not own weapons.

Bielsa

VIP

Ethiopia will collapse in our life time and we will see what happens.

Greater Somalia is not an easy thing, Ethiopia and Kenya have many allies, we need generals in power, General @Bahal are you ready to live big Sxb.

They got allies because the world fears Islamic government in that location once we establish secular pro west government, they will leave us like rest of gulf countries.

Somalis need something to force or make us unite. We need a strong leader and a strong enemy for us to unite against.

I nominate Ethiopia

Bielsa

VIP
They got allies because the world fears Islamic government in that location once we establish secular pro west government, they will leave us like rest of gulf countries.

Maybe we should establish secular pro Western governments then. Honestly it's better to be allies with the West than be against them.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Ethiopia will collapse in our life time and we will see what happens.
This is something you'll only hear on Somali forums. Keep dreaming buddy.:mjlol:

Ethiopia will never collapse. If the ruling TPLF loses power, they'll simply be replaced by another party.

Ethiopia is one of the Western world's biggest allies. Do you know how much is invested into Ethiopia every year?:mjlol:

Ethiopia's military is also extremely loyal to the state and isn't composed of several clan militias like the failed state's rag tag army.:russ:

Somalia will be Balkanized before Ethiopia. Wait...it's actually happening.:mjlol:

Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland, Southwest State, Khaatumo, Bakool Sare, etc.:mjlol:

Boy, was Meles smarter than these apes.:meleshame:

I don't see regions of Ethiopia wishing to secede but I do in the former Somali Democratic Republic.:hemad:

Ethiopia Tigdam! :rejoice:

RIP Meles Zenawi, we miss you:mjcry:

This is something you'll only hear on Somali forums. Keep dreaming buddy.:mjlol:

Ethiopia will never collapse. If the ruling TPLF loses power, they'll simply be replaced by another party.

Ethiopia is one of the Western world's biggest allies. Do you know how much is invested into Ethiopia every year?:mjlol:

Ethiopia's military is also extremely loyal to the state and isn't composed of several clan militias like the failed state's rag tag army.:russ:

Somalia will be Balkanized before Ethiopia. Wait...it's actually happening.:mjlol:

Somaliland, Puntland, Jubbaland, Southwest State, Khaatumo, Bakool Sare, etc.:mjlol:

I don't see regions of Ethiopia wishing to secede but I do in the former Somali Democratic Republic.:hemad:

Obvious you do not read news Oromo protest, Ogaden, and lately Amhara protect, add to them the tension and clashes with Eritrea. It is matter of time. http://ecadforum.com/2016/07/20/ethiopia-cctv-on-gondar-revolt-and-the-issue-of-welkait/

You are defending this

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Ethiopia is a powder keg but the Oromos will as usual fail to take advantage and will find themselves under another Habesha master.

The death knell of the Abyssinian colonial entity will be Oromo finally waking up from their 150 year slumber.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Protests and riots happen everywhere. Did anyone believe David Cameron's head would roll after the London Riots? Maybe Canuck.:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending