Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how the bakhti xaliimos with daddy issues come out in full force. They don't take a moment to look at how the data was collected and analysed. They don't take into consideration whether the constant highlight ing and negative press directed specifically at Somalis by racist newspapers has something to do with this. They don't think maybe it has something to do with Somalis being black Africans, Muslim and refugees - 3 things a racist European can't stand. Or the fact that a lot of immigrants claim to be Somali when they are in fact either Bantu or Eritrean/Ethiopian etc.

Nope it's always "bla bla Somali men are useless, bla bla my daddy didn't love me".

I also find it funny how they think Somali females who walk around European city centres with their 50 loud and malnurished kids, wearing smelly bin-bags and collecting welfare don't contribute at all to this negative image.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
because somehow xalimos throwing the puss at a different race is worse for the image of somalis then the millions of gang bangers wold wide, rapists, scammers, white women getting impregnated by somali guys and then getting left like AAs do. smh if the only diaspora around the world were female wed be competing with indians instead of jamaicans.

Millions of Somali rapists? In the West? :browtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
And here i thought we could have a grown up nuanced conversation about this very real issue, but nope. It inevitably
devolved into another Faarax vs Xalimo shit show. How about we quit it with the generalizations guys? On both sides? No? I'll see myself out :mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
he brings up a good point, though. it wasn't phrased correctly but it's valid. how you are viewed doesn't always have an impact on your overall success as a group. jews are not merely hated in europe, they are despised worldwide; however, in a historical context they were despised even at the foundation of their entrenchment in europe. the disdain held for them is historic and it germinates. they honestly have no real recourse to help fix their image issues.

i bring this up to juxtapose it with more accurately with our problems. we are despised for a lack of integration and crime by and large. our reputation is also shot because the past few decades have left the country in tatters. let's say that magically fixed itself in a generation. we raise children in the west to become well-integrated citizens of the host country we were born in and Somalia rebuilds and begins to show signs of a bright future. now would our reputation receive a much needed facelift? perhaps. but let's say it drags on slightly further. the entrenched hatred already exists and it's worth noting that it may never disappear.

and another problem is that most of these countries know very little about Somalis or Africa as a whole so their ignorance feeds itself consistently. You're right that mitigating our problems and developing a sense of complacency is pretty damning. i also agree that outside views are constructive to building yourself up, but we need to realize that our rep may never be fixed no matter how hard we try.

ignoring that very real reality is foolish and why some would rather focus on the problems they can visualize currently without really giving too much thought to why european countries hate us. they've proven time and time again they don't quite understand their collective bigotry so it's understandable why we goff at them.

you're honestly kinda obtuse sometimes. not very open to dissenting opinions.
There's a general duality to how people view Jews to the point that even their 'negative' stereotypes can be simultaneously viewed as positive attributes. Saying that Jews are despised worldwide is pushing it.

What surprised me is that people would argue having an understanding for the importance of group image and reputation is akin to...coonery and subjugation, as if we're living in some sort of vacuum. I'm open to dissenting opinion, but that is wayyy left field, even from an apologist standpoint.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Tbh, I think it goes deeper than that. It's not just socioeconomics. I think the primary cause for the uptick is due to Somalis being an overwhelmingly Muslim group + dark skin (from EU perspective). Two things that make the primal racist brain go extra racist. Also, those middle aged fob Somali women wear 'terrifying' jilbaabs that make the natives scared.

Other SS-African nationals in Europe are not overwhelmingly Muslim like Somalis.
"Regressive virtue signaller" -- fits you perfectly lol. :drakelaugh:

Notice how the bakhti xaliimos with daddy issues come out in full force. They don't take a moment to look at how the data was collected and analysed. They don't take into consideration whether the constant highlight ing and negative press directed specifically at Somalis by racist newspapers has something to do with this. They don't think maybe it has something to do with Somalis being black Africans, Muslim and refugees - 3 things a racist European can't stand. Or the fact that a lot of immigrants claim to be Somali when they are in fact either Bantu or Eritrean/Ethiopian etc.

Nope it's always "bla bla Somali men are useless, bla bla my daddy didn't love me".

I also find it funny how they think Somali females who walk around European city centres with their 50 loud and malnurished kids, wearing smelly bin-bags and collecting welfare don't contribute at all to this negative image.

Lmaooo such a hypocrite

Aren't you like the first one to comment in like every xalimo bashing thread? Its hilarious to watch u act above it now. War go work on ur mommy issues before u bring up imaginary daddy issues

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Other immigrants tend to have no problem living with other ethnicity - Europeans, Whites, Asians, or anyone else. They are scattered all over the country and not just one area which makes them appear "less visible" to people every day.

Unlike Somalis who tend to stick to their own community and in their own area. They are like the Chinese who stick in few areas (hence why Whites call it "ChinaTown") making it appear they are everywhere and get the impression that they're taking over the country.

Except Chinese don't engage in criminal activities, aren't Black or Muslims so they aren't tarnished.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You have no clue what you are talking about Stick to canadian/american sources. The rate of sexual assault of somalis is lower than the finnish average but that aint stopping negative perceptions of us. Its racism, by its essence it doesnt have to be logical . Somalis for the most part are law abiding citizens despite some of the challenges we face as a community.

But for the safety of us all remove those suugo stained jilbaabs. One whiff from those can turn an otherwise tolerant cadaan into a facist sympathiser :ohlord:
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

maxresdefault.jpg

plus-24-512.png

jilbab-1-piece-mina-ii.jpg

equal_sign1600.png

634.jpg

Lmaooo such a hypocrite

Aren't you like the first one to comment in like every xalimo bashing thread? Its hilarious to watch u act above it now. War go work on ur mommy issues before u bring up imaginary daddy issues

The difference is I don't paint all Somali women with the same brush, just the few who I negatively refer to as "xaliimos".

I'm, alxamdullillah, fortunate enough to be surrounded by the best examples of Somali women. I have hard-working, pious and kind female relatives who don't engage in tribalism or tit-for-tat female nonsense. And it hurts me when the xaliimo's antics besmirches the reputation of these noble women. I feel the same way about Somali dudes, as a hard-working individual who is seen as a positive asset with the Somali community and also being related to well-educated overachievers we are tire of having to constantly put up with being put in the same bracket as the losers and f*ck-ups in the Somali community.

A lot of these Twitter age females and males lack any sense of critical thinking and like to impose their negative experiences on the rest of us, as if it's a universal thing.

TL;dr - Don't throw stones in glass houses. Somali women are just as much a responsible for the negative image as Somali men.

This is 99% because of the older refugees.

They're unemployed, some men might hang in coffeeshops and the women wear fucking tents and walk around the city shouting loudly to their friends or into the phone. Where I live it's honestly the latter that is the worst offender when it comes to our image. They're viewed as incompatible people who stay at home or in the city and pop out 6 children for extra welfare. Atleast the men where I live work and look presentable/"normal" when out and about. Not everybody ofc but moreso than the opposite sex.

This is the case in Scandinavia atleast. I'm happy my mother and relatives aren't like that, and tbh my mom hates this the most. Wallahi she is a great example for Somali women publicly but she's minority.

And one thing to note is that everybody can see who's Somali when they're out and about, differentiating Arabs, Kurds and Turks to them however isn't easy.

This is 99% because of the older refugees.

They're unemployed, some men might hang in coffeeshops and the women wear fucking tents and walk around the city shouting loudly to their friends or into the phone. Where I live it's honestly the latter that is the worst offender when it comes to our image. They're viewed as incompatible people who stay at home or in the city and pop out 6 children for extra welfare. Atleast the men where I live work and look presentable/"normal" when out and about. Not everybody ofc but moreso than the opposite sex.

This is the case in Scandinavia atleast. I'm happy my mother and relatives aren't like that, and tbh my mom hates this the most. Wallahi she is a great example for Somali women publicly but she's minority.

And one thing to note is that everybody can see who's Somali when they're out and about, differentiating Arabs, Kurds and Turks to them however isn't easy.

It's exactly the same in the UK as well. The only difference is that in the UK some of the men are more visible, as a lot of these older refugee type odeys are taxi drivers.

Apollo

VIP
They're unemployed, some men might hang in coffeeshops and the women wear fucking tents and walk around the city shouting loudly to their friends or into the phone.

I once saw a Somali Jilbaabi talking on her phone 'hands free' (placed between her ear and jilbaab) walking down the street. I never felt more embarrassed to be a member of the Somali race than that moment.

I once saw a Somali Jilbaabi talking on her phone 'hands free' (placed between her ear and jilbaab) walking down the street. I never felt more embarrassed to be a member of the Somali race than that moment.

You'll see old/middle aged ladies who spent 30+ years in the UK and don't speak a lick of English. At least the old Somali men speak broken Somanglish and don't need a translator for even the most basic of things like a doctor's appointment. :faysalwtf:

I didn't even read your post before commenting but you're spot on.

I don't ever see a single other kind of Muslim than Somali women wear tents when they walk around. Honestly people are intimidated by the women and it only adds to them not knowing what Somalis are actually like.

I see far more westernized odays when it comes to attitude and clothing than I see older women.
It's exactly the same in the UK as well. The only difference is that in the UK some of the men are more visible, as a lot of these older refugee type odeys are taxi drivers.
But atleast the taxi drivers are seen as people who work, and you can talk and have a conversation with them. Imagine somebody trying to talk to a tent who's got a phone inside of her hijab and is shouting at a couple of kids at the same time:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
You'll see old/middle aged ladies who spent 30+ years in the UK and don't speak a lick of English. At least the old Somali men speak broken Somanglish and don't need a translator for even the most basic of things like a doctor's appointment. :faysalwtf:

In continental Europe the language situation with the old Somalis and fobs is even worse. At least with English it is an international language and many of the fobs see value in learning it. In mainland Europe many of the fobs just simply refuse learning their host nation's language beyond the basics and live in a total bubble of their own.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
idk why u guys feel embarrassed by that shit. I like that dgaf attitude about Somalis. f*ck kowtowing to cadaan sensibilities :birdman:

Apollo

VIP
idk why u guys feel embarrassed by that shit. I like that dgaf attitude about Somalis. f*ck kowtowing to cadaan sensibilities :birdman:

I hate the Jilbaab because it is not even Somali culture to begin with. It's pure Arabian culture imposed on Somalis + one of the most salient things that disadvantages Somali integration the most. All the more reasons to vehemently hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.