Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
So? Let them stand out. Why does that make you insecure?
How does it make him insecure? Is the jilbab even necessary? It's not. You can wear nice abayas, skirts with a khimaar, etc. because who's really gonna hire a woman in a jilbab who doesn't have to wear it anyway? I was really shocked to see jilbab wearing girls being trained at Edna Adens hospital isn't that a safety hazard. :faysalwtf:

Accudubillahi. That's why they are called maryoleey. There are plenty Somali women who wear traditional garbasar and a baati and they are more than modest. The jilbab has to go. It's ugly, heavy, it's a barrier to integration and getting a job and it makes Somali women a target. They look 100% better without it. It has nothing to do with deen, you can be modest in other attire.

How does it make him insecure? Is the jilbab even necessary? It's not. You can wear nice abayas, skirts with a khimaar, etc. because who's really gonna hire a woman in a jilbab who doesn't have to wear it anyway? I was really shocked to see jilbab wearing girls being trained at Edna Adens hospital isn't that a safety hazard. :faysalwtf:

Accudubillahi. That's why they are called maryoleey. There are plenty Somali women who wear traditional garbasar and a baati and they are more than modest. The jilbab has to go. It's ugly, heavy, it's a barrier to integration and getting a job and it makes Somali women a target. They look 100% better without it. It has nothing to do with deen, you can be modest in other attire.

That's 100% your opinion. Cool, you don't think the jilbaab is necessary, but they do. Are you going to force it off them? Their right to wear it should be protected. Same with the niqab.

I will complain. They should be punished for their hate crimes without me having to abandon my religious identity. How are you trying to blame the victim? :what:

I'm not gonna defend your right to dress like a homeless refugee because "meh religion". Especially when many of these "religious" women engage in Haram things like benefit fraud anyway.:camby:

Gambar

VIP
That's 100% your opinion. Cool, you don't think the jilbaab is necessary, but they do. Are you going to force it off them? Their right to wear it should be protected. Same with the niqab.
This same logic should be applied in Somalia. As a Somali girl, if I were to go to Somalia I'd have to wear a jilbab. Freedom of religion goes both ways. Somalis will cry about islamophobia in the west but they blatantly hate "gaalo". I'm not going to pretend Somalis are masakeen who need saving, I'm too culturally aware for that.

I'm not gonna defend your right to dress like a homeless refugee because "meh religion". Especially when many of these "religious" women engage in Haram things like benefit fraud anyway.:camby:

No. Instead you'll justify the Islamophobic attacks Muslim women face. "It was her fault, she was wearing a tent". :bell:

I'm fine with respectable Somali women covering up with jilbaabs. Keep those fantasies to yourself.:susp:

This same logic should be applied in Somalia. As a Somali girl, if I were to go to Somalia I'd have to wear a jilbab. Freedom of religion goes both ways. Somalis will cry about islamophobia in the west but they blatantly hate "gaalo". I'm not going to pretend Somalis are masakeen who need saving, I'm too culturally aware for that.

That's a different topic sxb. And I partially agree.

Genie

The last suugo bender
because somehow xalimos throwing the puss at a different race is worse for the image of somalis then the millions of gang bangers wold wide, rapists, scammers, white women getting impregnated by somali guys and then getting left like AAs do. smh if the only diaspora around the world were female wed be competing with indians instead of jamaicans.

MY motherfkin point!!!!!! :salute::camby:

Bohol

VIP
It is so easy to get a job as a Somali in the UK. Aslong as I am getting those pounds, I don't care what alcohol addicted chavs think. :manny:

:faysalwtf:

tf kinda logic is this. ppl should wear whatever they want without being attacked for it. what next level coonery is this subxanallah
Stop bring so sensitive. People are discussing why Somalis don't have a great image.

I don't get why you're all getting triggered by a discussion over why the Somali image isn't what it should be. Wake up and smell the facts.

People can wear whatever they want and I can say my opinion about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts