Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
:damedamn:

This widespread IDGAF attitude Somalis seem to have is actually a big part of the problem.

Honestly Vixr, The only person I can fully control and be accountable for is myself.

So as long as I am not fucking up, I should have nothing to worry about.

I can at most only slightly influence other peoples actions. I have never understood this whole concept of taking other peoples Ls when the only connection you have to those strangers is something which you have no control over.

Something which I have always hated is this ethnic double standard, where every cadaan is their own individual but the non white is accountable for what other people do and is asked to condemn such actions.

In other words,

:comeon:

Stop cooning, Sxb.

Honestly Vixr, The only person I can fully control and be accountable for is myself.

I can at most only slightly influence other peoples actions. I have never understood this whole concept of taking other peoples Ls when the only connection you have to those strangers is something which you have no control over.

Something which I have always hated is this ethnic double standard, where every cadaan is their own individual but the non white is accountable for what other people do and is asked to condemn such actions.

In other words,

Stop cooning, Sxb.
But according to Vixr u can live in Antarctica and it's ur responsibility to straighten out the trouble makers in Mars

VixR

Veritas
Aw poor you, you must be awfully stressed in your day to day life trying to appease your cadaan masters :camby:
She already left Islam and her culture to try appeasing to her masta
CH-tVAyUAAA8iAF.png

In other words,

Stop cooning, Sxb.
What you're describing isn't some cadancentric idea. It's static and remains the same everywhere you go in the world. As a minority or outside group to the general population you're subject to more scrutiny. In some instances, you have to work twice as hard to get half as far, and in some others you're afforded more opportunity than the native constituents. That's just a fact of life.

I'm not knocking individualism, but reputation is important. A terrible reputation is a symptom of IDAFism, and that is a fucking scourge and antithetical to garnering success and a good image.

CH-tVAyUAAA8iAF.png

What you're describing isn't some cadancentric idea. It's static and remains the same everywhere you go in the world. As a minority or outside group to the general population you're subject to more scrutiny. In some instances, you have to work twice as hard to get half as far, and in some others you're afforded more opportunity than the native constituents. That's just a fact of life.

I'm not knocking individualism, but reputation is important. A terrible reputation is a symptom of IDAFism, and that is a fucking scourge and antithetical to garnering success and a good image.
If we were the best ppl right now with the best manners, ppl would still find reasons to hate ur guts, how can u accept there statistics shitting on us and use against us while these same folks u worship killed 100+ million ppl during ww2 alone? Stop trying to appease to the world for an acceptance

VixR

Veritas
If we were the best ppl right now with the best manners, ppl would still find reasons to hate ur guts, how can u accept there statistics shitting on us and use against us while these same folks u worship killed 100+ million ppl during ww2 alone? Stop trying to appease to the world for an acceptance
Nah, that's simply not true. You need a change of perspective.

And what's this about worshipping and masters you keep repeating? If you're having a crisis of faith, I don't remember volunteering as your scapegoat :camby:

These are the courageous and uncompromising Farahs whom their pastoral ancestors fought the colonialists but turned into lazy and intellectually challenged Farahs who according to their daily diaries states, whoever you injure, kill and whatever you steal, your Mighty clan will always protect you.

As Someone mentioned above, I'm only responsible for my actions. Bugger all.

And what's this about worshipping and masters you keep repeating? If you're having a crisis of faith, I don't remember volunteering as your scapegoat :camby:

No, there's plenty of real life evidence supporting that theory. That even if you do have an image of success as a community that you will always be under scrutiny and suspicion, such as the Jewish community in Europe that have suffered through countless pogroms and expulsions throughout history. When their only sin was to be more successful than the average native residing in their host country.

Look, some of us work, have midterms to study for, and got more important things to do rather than worrying about what some "gangsta" Somali person does to capture the attention of these cadaan people and make them paint us with a general sweeping brush. Life is too short to worry about these things.
While you continue to worship your cadaan masters :lolbron: We will simply just carry on with our lives and restore Somalis to their greatness.

VixR

Veritas
No, there's plenty of real life evidence supporting that theory. That even if you do have an image of success as a community that you will always be under scrutiny and suspicion, such as the Jewish community in Europe that have suffered through countless pogroms and expulsions throughout history. When their only sin was to be more successful than the average native residing in their host country.
I wish you wouldn't bring up Jews. The two scenarios aren't comparable. Being hated for crime and ne'erwellism as an immigrant group and further having an IDGAF attitude about image impedes success, and is nothing like the biblically and jealousy-induced ethnic cleansing that happened to Jews due to their relative success. If we were doing better than the general population, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wish you wouldn't bring up Jews. The two scenarios aren't comparable. Being hated for crime and ne'erwellism as an immigrant group and further having an IDGAF attitude about image impedes success, and is nothing like the biblically and jealousy-induced ethnic cleansing that happened to Jews due to their relative success. If we were doing better than the general population, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

he brings up a good point, though. it wasn't phrased correctly but it's valid. how you are viewed doesn't always have an impact on your overall success as a group. jews are not merely hated in europe, they are despised worldwide; however, in a historical context they were despised even at the foundation of their entrenchment in europe. the disdain held for them is historic and it germinates. they honestly have no real recourse to help fix their image issues.

i bring this up to juxtapose it with more accurately with our problems. we are despised for a lack of integration and crime by and large. our reputation is also shot because the past few decades have left the country in tatters. let's say that magically fixed itself in a generation. we raise children in the west to become well-integrated citizens of the host country we were born in and Somalia rebuilds and begins to show signs of a bright future. now would our reputation receive a much needed facelift? perhaps. but let's say it drags on slightly further. the entrenched hatred already exists and it's worth noting that it may never disappear.

and another problem is that most of these countries know very little about Somalis or Africa as a whole so their ignorance feeds itself consistently. You're right that mitigating our problems and developing a sense of complacency is pretty damning. i also agree that outside views are constructive to building yourself up, but we need to realize that our rep may never be fixed no matter how hard we try.

ignoring that very real reality is foolish and why some would rather focus on the problems they can visualize currently without really giving too much thought to why european countries hate us. they've proven time and time again they don't quite understand their collective bigotry so it's understandable why we goff at them.

you're honestly kinda obtuse sometimes. not very open to dissenting opinions.

Yeah, I think we can all agree Somalis have a rape problem, regardless of gender :/
When was the last time a xamilo raped someone? :what1:

It's defiantly possible for a woman to rape but it's quite pathetic how you lumped them with somali men.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
When was the last time a xamilo raped someone? :what1:

It's defiantly possible for a woman to rape but it's quite pathetic how you lumped them with somali men.

Yes, because I was very fucking serious when I posted that. She said numbers don't matter and I simply regurgitated her bs.

:umwhat:

Yes, because I was very fucking serious when I posted that. She said numbers don't matter and I simply regurgitated her bs.

:umwhat:
Except Somali women don't have a rape problem, it's the men that rape anyone with a pulse, from langaab clans to European men.

- The global parasites who worm their way into every institution before dominating using nepotism, and carry out hostile takeover of your currency/money lending WHEREVER they go = perfectly innocent persecuted angels.

- Couple of Sharmarke's and Awale's smoking some weed in the park, or 16 year old Khalid causing schoolboy mischief in public = social pariah that needs stomping out ASAP.

The logic of a gaal xalimo.

Keep your insecurities to yourself please. I work with plenty of youth and Somalis are one of the most miskiin demographic among them. If anything, they suffer from low self esteem and the more fudheyd ones overcompensate by being 'macho' or confrontational. There is no epidemic of gang-bangers among our youth - that's bollocks. The worst level a majority of them reach is school 'gang' fights or minor drug consumption. I communicated with way more One Punch Man fanatics than ciyaalsuuqs. This is the UK diaspora btw.

Think of your local area - everyone knows who the ciyaalsuuq crew are - and they never number more than a dozen. (Horta weren't most Farax's the lazy makhayaad youth anyway? How have they the time to play Ludo and stab people? Schrodinger's Abdi? :cosbyhmm: )

Face it, you are ashamed of eedo Kariino flexing with her burgundy jilbaab and orange fasaleeti, stunting on these white es in the middle of a Michael Kors shop. You want them to cower and wear a sundress so that Victoria's sensibilities are spared. The IDGAF attitude is what separates us from the totally dominated negro class of the Anglo world - it's an ADVANTAGE.

There was this reer-miyi girl providing water to a travelling Somali and his European companion. She took back the Somali traveler's cup, but immediately started smashing the European's clay mug behind a tree. Her justification: waa nijaaso gaalkaan qurunka ah.

Gaal degenarates dictating to us how Somalis should behave when they have no seat at the table in the first place:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending