Somali's are ancient Cushitic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Religion is one helluva drug. It can induce people to lie like there's no tomorrow.

Darod was a Cushite from Northeast Somalia. No evidence of him being a Neanderthal from Yemen.

Darood are lost bastard clan. :dead::dead1::deadosama:

Dir is by far the most ancient and oldest ancestor of somali and cushites. :browtf:

Althought Hawiye and Rahanweyn are partially ancient somali people too. :comeon:

Isaaq and Darood and their mythical father is just :drakelaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I was fucking around with the Cushitic cavemen qabils but this intense need for exclusion may very well be genetic

Somalis kill me wallahi

Hawdian

Hawdian
Madows are known for claiming history to themselves
Ask the Copts
View attachment 9766

I forgot to ask you something.

The word Cushitic is a biblical term, the scientific and modern term is Somalid or e1b1b and like i said before Caucasians are descedent of somalid race. Search up somalid much, much and i mean much older than bantu's and west African people.

Hawdian

Hawdian

You do know East Africans i.e (Ethiopians,Somali's, Eritreans, North Sudan and etc.) are the ones responsible for giving features such as high cheek bones and well portioned nose's to the middle east, Europeans etc not the other way around. None of them are mixed unless they specify themselves, after all, the oldest human remains ever discovered are found in East Africa, it would be logical they came first.

People need to understand that Africa is a very large continent and was stated by science that life started in Africa and that Africa must be the most genetically diverse humans. If you look at where Caucasian race came from? They never evolved, they just came from ingenious black people who inhabit east Africa known as cushites AKA somalid race by scientific term who are also known as dark skin Caucasian and science said that they are one of the oldest people in the world. Basically what i'm trying to say is when Cushites left Africa they went to middle east and Europe and central Asia and by that time their melanin dropped due to the enviromental structure made upon them and basically they just adjusted within their environment.

Cushitic%2Btrue%2Borigin..jpg

So is there anything funny how ancient we people are? :ayaanswag:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You do know East Africans i.e (Ethiopians,Somali's, Eritreans, North Sudan and etc.) are the ones responsible for giving features such as high cheek bones and well portioned nose's to the middle east, Europeans etc not the other way around. None of them are mixed unless they specify themselves, after all, the oldest human remains ever discovered are found in East Africa, it would be logical they came first.

People need to understand that Africa is a very large continent and was stated by science that life started in Africa and that Africa must be the most genetically diverse humans. If you look at where Caucasian race came from? They never evolved, they just came from ingenious black people who inhabit east Africa known as cushites AKA somalid race by scientific term who are also known as dark skin Caucasian and science said that they are one of the oldest people in the world. Basically what i'm trying to say is when Cushites left Africa they went to middle east and Europe and central Asia and by that time their melanin dropped due to the enviromental structure made upon them and basically they just adjusted within their environment.

If there is anything that I don't want to be it is being related to whites. :damedamn::damedamn::damedamn:

Thats a big stretch saxib. I doubt some similarities in our facial features would suggest that.

Hawdian

Hawdian
If there is anything that I don't want to be it is being related to whites. :damedamn::damedamn::damedamn:

Thats a big stretch saxib.

The truth is white's, Berbers, Arabs, Persians, Indians or what ever ethnic you are, but with those Caucasian features you have, well it was inherited by Cushitic people who inhabbit east Africa and it's scientifically proven sxb.

You do know East Africans i.e (Ethiopians,Somali's etc.) are ones responsible for giving features such as high cheek bones and well portioned nose's to the Arabs,Europeans not the other way around, None of them are mixed unless they specify themselves, after all, the oldest human remains ever discovered are found in East Africa, it would be logical they came first.

No you're right sxb. Cushites gave birth to all of the empires and nations since they all came out of East Africa.

WE WUZ FATHERZ

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No you're right sxb. We gave birth to all of the empires and nations since they came out of East Africa.

WE WUZ FATHERZ

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

@Amun is this true. It will take me too long to research if this true. This subject is not my strong point.

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

@Amun is this true. It will take me too long to research if this true. This subject is not my strong point.
What do you mean is this true? Why don't you have a look at their features, thin nose, etc. Even Bantu had thin nose but their lifestyle caused them to have a genetic mutation and get bigger noses.

"The oldest known fossils of modern humans have been discovered in Herto, Ethiopia. An international team led by researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, found the skulls of two adults and a child dating from 160,000 years ago - 40,000 years earlier than the previous oldest remains of Homo sapiens."

Everyone's from Cush son of Ham sxb; Arab, Hindi, kuligood wa wada Kush

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No you're right sxb. Cushites gave birth to all of the empires and nations since they all came out of East Africa.

WE WUZ FATHERZ
What do you mean is this true? Why don't you have a look at their features, thin nose, etc. Even Bantu had thin nose but their lifestyle caused them to have a genetic mutation and get bigger noses.

"The oldest known fossils of modern humans have been discovered in Herto, Ethiopia. An international team led by researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, found the skulls of two adults and a child dating from 160,000 years ago - 40,000 years earlier than the previous oldest remains of Homo sapiens."

Everyone's from Cush son of Ham sxb; Arab, Hindi, kuligood wa wada Kush
:dead:

Hawdian

Hawdian
No you're right sxb, WE BORNED CACZ. We gave birth to all of the empires and nations since they came out of East Africa baan ku iri.

WE WUZ FATHERS

You're right, but you're trolling at the same time. :lawd:

Science literally stated that Original Caucasians came out of Africa and migrated to EuroAsia. :leon:

Here sxb, it's interesting scientific research which proves my point: https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/05/05/the-birth-of-the-caucasian-race/

I hope you enjoyed it and learned alot. :hemad:

Hawdian

Hawdian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending