Somali's are ancient Cushitic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madows are known for claiming history to themselves
Ask the Copts
IMG_1088.JPG

Merca

Inactive.
So what do you suggest we do? We can't just send them back to Tanzania or other countries. Bantus don't bother Somalis, they usually keep themselves to their own.

Hawdian

Hawdian
So what do you suggest we do? We can't just send them back to Tanzania or other countries. Bantus don't bother Somalis, they usually keep themselves to their own.

They came from tanzania, we'll tell tanzania to open their borders after somali unifies and cut that tribilist shit and send them back to their lands and save our cushitic heritage.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They came from tanzania, we'll tell tanzania to open their borders after somali unifies and cut that tribilist shit and send them back to their lands and save our cushitic heritage.
They are Somali and i will fight to defend them if an isaaq dares to touch my fellow somali brothers and sisters

They are the true ethnic Somalis and lived on the land before we killed them out of the land.

Merca

Inactive.
What if they don't want to leave? Forcibly move them? Have you ever met a Bantu IRL? I have and they're really nice people. The only Bantus I dislike are those AMISOM.

Hawdian

Hawdian
We are related to east africans and what if i told you we all are semitic !

I know how to deal with you self hating trolls. :yacadiim:

We are Cushitic ancient ingenious native east Africans. :fittytousand:

w20000.gif

Cushitic land inhabbitants. :diddyass:

I hope our Cushitic cousins continue their expansion. :salute:

In this thread myths, fiction, dreams, and fantasies. :russ:

Even if you want to go by prevailing dogma of the distinguished research publication known for producing many Nobel Prizes known as 23&Me, the e3b haplotype is one that originates in North Africa. No matter how much you want to spin your story with whatever data you have on hand, in all cases you are not natives to the Horn of Africa and are recent immigrants to the region.

It's funny though that you are admitting your nation of Somaliland was founded based on superstition and myth. So Duriyada does not exist and you don't really know who your ancestors really are? :hemad:

Hawdian

Hawdian
In this thread myths, fiction, dreams, and fantasies. :russ:

Even if you want to go by prevailing dogma of the distinguished research publication known for producing many Nobel Prizes known as 23&Me, the e3b haplotype is one that originates in North Africa. No matter how much you want to spin your story with whatever data you have on hand, in all cases you are not natives to the Horn of Africa and are recent immigrants to the region.

It's funny though that you are admitting your nation of Somaliland was founded based on superstition and myth. So Duriyada does not exist and you don't really know who your ancestors really are? :hemad:

Where did i state that?

Jubbaland clan map :pacspit:

images

Know it's shared by various clans. :umad:

Anways i ain't trying to start a problem, but stating some facts. :ohno:

Plus you should quit your lies when you don't have evidence. :ohlord:

I just take cushitic pride, is that a problem? :umwhat:

Hawdian

Hawdian
What if they don't want to leave? Forcibly move them? Have you ever met a Bantu IRL? I have and they're really nice people. The only Bantus I dislike are those AMISOM.

I will launch a heavy deportation and pay Tanzania alot of money, i mean trump stated he would deport 11 million Mexicans.

So how is it difficult to deport 900 thousand bantu back to tanzania? :westbrookwtf:

Plus they are a problem just like AA's and we don't want that problem too. :wow1:

So let somali's save their ancient cushitic heritage. :russsmug:

Inshallah when somalia becomes 100% cushitic somali nation along with further cushitic education and pride will be established towards somali's.

That idenity will make somalia understand who they really are and express their africanism and cushiticism. :rejoice:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
They are my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and they have every right to live and claim the Somali identity.

Gtfo jubbaland Madow piece of shit :russ:
You should be busy cleaning Fufu shoes:russ:
Or doing niiko for abgaal:russ:
Marexan piece of shit slave:russ:
Good luck keeping your waters:russ:

Breathe slowly. Let it all out sxb. I can understand your frustrations when the only place you can release your anger and feelings of inadequacy against beesha are on some third-rate forum. It is sad seeing you confused half-breeds debate on what your origins really are. You have no sense of self. No real identity. Those are the real blows that you have to live with everyday. :kendrickcry:

You should not worry any longer. Once the colonialist project is complete and peninsula finally rests entirely in beesha's hands, we will find out who is really and truly your aabo and repatriate you where you really belong. A national government mandated Maury Povich if you will. :russ:

Merca

Inactive.
I will launch a heavy deportation and pay Tanzania alot of money, i mean trump stated he would deport 11 million Mexicans.

So how is it difficult to deport 900 thousand bantu back to tanzania? :westbrookwtf:

Plus they are a problem just like AA's and we don't want that problem too. :wow1:

So let somali's save their ancient cushitic heritage. :russsmug:

Inshallah when somalia becomes 100% cushitic somali nation along with further cushitic education and pride will be established towards somali's.

That idenity will make somalia understand who they really are and express their africanism and cushiticism. :rejoice:
Good luck with that lol :siilaanyosmile:

Hawdian

Hawdian
They are my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters and they have every right to live and claim the Somali identity.

These are joining Al-shabaab and killing innocent somali's and claiming our most fertile land such as Shabella and Jubba. Plus they call us invaders and call themselves natives when historically somali's collected them from central Africa and sold most of them to Arabs while very few worked on our forms. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia

They are a demographic threat brother, they are literally breeding like rats and currently make up 1/10 of somali population and that figure is expected to tripple by 2050 they could be more than half and we'll properly end up like hutu's and tutsi' situation where they could plan a mass genocide on somali's and we might end up 15% in future and plan even heavier genocide where they could wipe us out from our own lands.

Bantu's have like 20 countries, we only have 1 and Djibouti doesn't count since it's shared and a small country. So please let's remove the the bantu's off and don't have this majority and minority shit and just make Somalia only for somali's with a strict immigration policy just like japanese and how they save their heritage and culture and how they take pride. We somali's need to be the same like japanese and think like them.

I don't care, they'll be deported every single last one of them so they could re-connect their lost culture and we somali's have our lands back without this minority idenity crisis bullshit.

And inshallah hopefully somali's will save their land, culture, history, tradition, heritage and who they are as people. :rejoice:

There is this somali Madow propaganda saying Madow use to live in east Africa until Arabic expansion which created a mixed idenity crisis of east Africa and problems to the so called natives? When in reality Bantu never existed in central Africa, let alone east Africa until Bantu expansion proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion They stolen native inhabbitants from Khoisan, Pygemies, Nilotic and southern Cushites who use to inhabbit western kenya and tanzania until Bantu migration and overbreeded the natives and assimulated the minority and later taken more lands of the natives and now they are trying to take somalia which is another hit-list of Bantu expansion.

Here is a video claiming our land, history and us the mixed invaders. :birdman:

What irrates me is they claim our idenity and land when they came from camaroon 3 thousand years ago through bantu expansion, while somali's had 6 thousand year old civilization in the horn. These Self hating bastarads! Why dont they feel proud of who they are, why they claim us? They have their own language mushingili, they have their own bantu countries which is 60% of the continent, they have their own Culture. These people are not to be confused for african americans, they have even retained their tribal names. They never even learned the somali language until 1970 siad barres regime since they were kept away and segregated in tiny section of land.

How dare they claim the land of our ancient Great cushitic ancestors? These people are from southeast Africa and expanded there from west africa yet they wanna think they are indegenous to any land in east africa let alone Somalia? They were brought as slaves to work on somali owned plantations in the 20th century and late 19th didn't even exist on our land prior to that.

What ties them to our land? culture history, ancient Skeleton remains, dna, language or Archeology? No! Nothing does.

Amazing how there other ethnic groups in somalia such as arabs, persians, swahilis and indians yet you will never see them lay any claim to be somali or our land. They are proud of who they are. They are minority and just immigrants in Somalia just like Asians and Africans in europe and it's also amazing how African Americans know they were shipped in to America by European settlers just like how somali's collected bantu's and sold them to Arabs.

Bantu has no right to claim our culture, history, land, language or be involved in politics and should accept they were here through slavery and have nothing to do with Somalia or their land.

Make me president of Somalia and i will launch A full scale bantu deportation in tanzania! :camby:

Howdy Hawdian,

Although Men would pay money to see your face, since 90% of your posts fill people with blind rage--including myself.
I must say this is a GOLDIE.

If you guys watch how the genocide in Rwanda happened, the media played a massive roll. Hutu claimed Tutsi as invaders
to Rwanda. Even though, Jubba Land is still on Somalia Soil. The frustration with Bantu Somali's is that they are actually developing and
creating opportunities without the help of the Government.

Somali Bantu's in the south play an incredible roll in agriculture. If you source any Agro from the South, don't be shocked if you
have to speak with a Bantu Somali. For myself, I respect their resilience in coping with our ignorance.

But, i'm finding the Negative aspects of the Bantu "awakening" to be worrisome.

If you guys have the time to watch the link below and see the reconciliation of the Rwandese population, it's something Somali's need to learn.

Kigali is well on it's way to become the cleanest African capital city very soon.
What Kigali has done since the war, runs laps over any Somali government or city when it comes to development.

Rwanda is landlocked and manages to be one of Africa's safest places to do business.

If anything should make us think it's this: Singapore is very slow to jump into Africa, but the first country they want to work with is Rwanda. Singapore has zero tolerance for corruption. And the day I landed in Singapore the first African I met was from Kigali.

I will never forget the words he told me.

"We almost had an Extinction from combat, but Somali's lost more people from famine that in combat. You are land is richer than Rwanda, but your land is mentality poorer than Rwanda".

...I kind of wanted to punch him, but we had drink and went separate ways.

Here's a link to an doc on that:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
These are joining Al-shabaab and killing innocent somali's and claiming our most fertile land such as Shabella and Jubba. Plus they call us invaders and call themselves natives when historically somali's collected them from central Africa and sold most of them to Arabs while very few worked on our forms. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia

They are a demographic threat brother, they are literally breeding like rats and currently make up 1/10 of somali population and that figure is expected to tripple by 2050 they could be more than half and we'll properly end up like hutu's and tutsi' situation where they could plan a mass genocide on somali's and we might end up 15% in future and plan even heavier genocide where they could wipe us out from our own lands.

Bantu's have like 20 countries, we only have 1 and Djibouti doesn't count since it's shared and a small country. So please let's remove the the bantu's off and don't have this majority and minority shit and just make Somalia only for somali's with a strict immigration policy just like japanese and how they save their heritage and culture and how they take pride. We somali's need to be the same like japanese and think like them.

I don't care, they'll be deported every single last one of them so they could re-connect their lost culture and we somali's have our lands back without this minority idenity crisis bullshit.

And inshallah hopefully somali's will save their land, culture, history, tradition, heritage and who they are as people. :rejoice:
Somali Bantu's are not the only people in Al shabaab even ethnic Somalis are.

People like you are a virus to the Somali people.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Howdy Hawdian,

Although Men would pay money to see your face, since 90% of your posts fill people with blind rage--including myself.
I must say this is a GOLDIE.

If you guys watch how the genocide in Rwanda happened, the media played a massive roll. Hutu claimed Tutsi as invaders
to Rwanda. Even though, Jubba Land is still on Somalia Soil. The frustration with Bantu Somali's is that they are actually developing and
creating opportunities without the help of the Government.

Somali Bantu's in the south play an incredible roll in agriculture. If you source any Agro from the South, don't be shocked if you
have to speak with a Bantu Somali. For myself, I respect their resilience in coping with our ignorance.

But, i'm finding the Negative aspects of the Bantu "awakening" to be worrisome.

If you guys have the time to watch the link below and see the reconciliation of the Rwandese population, it's something Somali's need to learn.

Kigali is well on it's way to become the cleanest African capital city very soon.
What Kigali has done since the war, runs laps over any Somali government or city when it comes to development.

Rwanda is landlocked and manages to be one of Africa's safest places to do business.

If anything should make us think it's this: Singapore is very slow to jump into Africa, but the first country they want to work with is Rwanda. Singapore has zero tolerance for corruption. And the day I landed in Singapore the first African I met was from Kigali.

I will never forget the words he told me.

"We almost had an Extinction from combat, but Somali's lost more people from famine that in combat. You are land is richer than Rwanda, but your land is mentality poorer than Rwanda".

...I kind of wanted to punch him, but we had drink and went separate ways.

Here's a link to an doc on that:

Who gives a shit, they should be deported, they are a demographic threat. We learned a heavy lesson from our cushitic cousin from the south who suffered from a heavy genocide by bantu invaders and we are next in future for sure if we don't do something about it.

So yes we will get them off our soil for good whether you like it or not. All 900 thousand back to tanzania and keep our country pure somali's and have a strict immigration policy to save our heritage and culture just like Japanese and how they value their race. We need to take notes from them warya!

Peace out. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts