Somali's are ancient Cushitic people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Ironic that @LondonMo calls me annoying just because i don't agree with his prejudiced and incorrect positions.

The guy acts like he suffers from tourette's, he comes in to every thread shouting ''Somalia is shit''. Starts barking all over the place like some dog with rabies.

Hawdian

Hawdian
Ironic that @LondonMo calls me annoying just because i don't agree with his prejudiced and incorrect positions.

The guy acts like he suffers from tourette's, he comes in to ever thread shouting ''Somalia is shit''. Starts barking all over the place like some dog with rabies.

He's the most annoying and he calls us the most annoying when we are stating our evidences? :faysalwtf:

Plus he an extremist somali hater. :ileycry:

This is the most annoying and should be banned.:yacadiim:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Howdy Hawdian,

Although Men would pay money to see your face, since 90% of your posts fill people with blind rage--including myself.
I must say this is a GOLDIE.

If you guys watch how the genocide in Rwanda happened, the media played a massive roll. Hutu claimed Tutsi as invaders
to Rwanda. Even though, Jubba Land is still on Somalia Soil. The frustration with Bantu Somali's is that they are actually developing and
creating opportunities without the help of the Government.

Somali Bantu's in the south play an incredible roll in agriculture. If you source any Agro from the South, don't be shocked if you
have to speak with a Bantu Somali. For myself, I respect their resilience in coping with our ignorance.

But, i'm finding the Negative aspects of the Bantu "awakening" to be worrisome.

If you guys have the time to watch the link below and see the reconciliation of the Rwandese population, it's something Somali's need to learn.

Kigali is well on it's way to become the cleanest African capital city very soon.
What Kigali has done since the war, runs laps over any Somali government or city when it comes to development.

Rwanda is landlocked and manages to be one of Africa's safest places to do business.

If anything should make us think it's this: Singapore is very slow to jump into Africa, but the first country they want to work with is Rwanda. Singapore has zero tolerance for corruption. And the day I landed in Singapore the first African I met was from Kigali.

I will never forget the words he told me.

"We almost had an Extinction from combat, but Somali's lost more people from famine that in combat. You are land is richer than Rwanda, but your land is mentality poorer than Rwanda".

...I kind of wanted to punch him, but we had drink and went separate ways.

Here's a link to an doc on that:

Unbelievable documentary. You see a war criminal sitting next to one of his victims and admitting to his crimes. These people were able to reconcile like that while we were and still are electing our criminals into government positions.

Great documentary, everybody should watch it.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
You know what, is better to to quit being Somali. Case closed!
QAATA SOMALIYA. No body fucking need a shithole country with puppet warlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts