Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow

VIP
Bro, Farmaajo is starting with 145 votes in round 3. He only needs 25 votes from the mps who voted for Deni. With Hassan Shekh Mohamud, there is no change that can be believed. Farmaajo is actually in a good footing in round 3.

farmaajo is in a good position to win.

six

HAGtivist
@TekNiKo @Roorigeg @cow
Farmaajo will win comfortably
Cracking Up Lol GIF

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
The reality is jubbaland and puntland will go to HSM even some of kheyres-Farmajo can only blame himself,he waged war against them with nothing to show for it.

He literally stole millions and is under investigation by an international watch dog.

I want to say let reer Xamar live with their consequences but they didn't even have a vote in this election.

As usual MJs/OG let us down by siding with him. I can guarantee the first hing HSM will do is reinstate ATMIS to have security power for the whole administration.

He will probably do a grand tour to Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti. There he will kiss the finger and say thank you to them.

He will then dismantle the attorney general office and will use the money to fund his own pockets and perhaps aid his sub clan areas.

I expect him to choose perhaps MJ/OG pm who he will flip through like a pair of nigis as soon as he gets bored of them.

He didn't spend millions for nothing. The best way forward is sabr and wait for the next president to replace him.

Somalia will regress in the next few years and he will gleefully smile. Maybe @Grigori Rasputin is correct and Somalia is a lost cause.

Siyaad barre try that al daroodia hawiyes are your enemies and look at the outcome .
Hsm president and kabalalax PM, if you ain't happy with that then I hope you find that somaliland bracelet that was collecting dust in your closet :stevej:

He literally stole millions and is under investigation by an international watch dog.

I want to say let reer Xamar live with their consequences but they didn't even have a vote in this election.

As usual MJs/OG let us down by siding with him. I can guarantee the first hing HSM will do is reinstate ATMIS to have security power for the whole administration.

He will probably do a grand tour to Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti. There he will kiss the finger and say thank you to them.

He will then dismantle the attorney general office and will use the money to fund his own pockets and perhaps aid his sub clan areas.

I expect him to choose perhaps MJ/OG pm who he will flip through like a pair of nigis as soon as he gets bored of them.

He didn't spend millions for nothing. The best way forward is sabr and wait for the next president to replace him.

Somalia will regress in the next few years and he will gleefully smile. Maybe @Grigori Rasputin is correct and Somalia is a lost cause.

You seem like a mind reading can predict the future.

use hat taken for the stock market and bitcoin trading bro

Come down. Your saviour had 5 years and he pissed on Somalia.

Atleast Hassan sheikh will never allow who to polticians to walk around somaliland promising independence

and it’s about time OG had PM. Forgive me for looking after my interest.

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis has refused to mention us in his thanking speech to come and only mention our short cousins. But I am sure he will come back to his sense.

madoobe definitely wanted a hawiye and ideally Hassan sheikh. I have close friends in villa KiSmayo who pass info when madoobe and Hassan used to chat. Madoobe supported because farmajo became a strategic menace to the entire nation

anyways as long as we remove farmajo that is all that counts

When is the third round

cow

VIP
The reality is jubbaland and puntland will go to HSM even some of kheyres-Farmajo can only blame himself,he waged war against them with nothing to show for it.

i think jubbaland already went to hsm it is puntland and the voters deni got from kg that will matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.