Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
He literally stole millions and is under investigation by an international watch dog.

I want to say let reer Xamar live with their consequences but they didn't even have a vote in this election.

As usual MJs/OG let us down by siding with him. I can guarantee the first hing HSM will do is reinstate ATMIS to have security power for the whole administration.

He will probably do a grand tour to Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti. There he will kiss the finger and say thank you to them.

He will then dismantle the attorney general office and will use the money to fund his own pockets and perhaps aid his sub clan areas.

I expect him to choose perhaps MJ/OG pm who he will flip through like a pair of nigis as soon as he gets bored of them.

He didn't spend millions for nothing. The best way forward is sabr and wait for the next president to replace him.

Somalia will regress in the next few years and he will gleefully smile. Maybe @Grigori Rasputin is correct and Somalia is a lost cause.
SHAMEFUL EVENTS
SOMALIS DESERVE the PREDICAMENT THEYRE IN

Listen you illiterate doqon, your shanty town in kismaayo which is surrounded by Alshabab and filled with an international confederation of Madows is irrelevant.

I believe I remember who you are, you are that guy who claimed he had a PHD in economics when you couldn't even spell common household words.

No need to insult me tuna langab. even If you are really warsengali look after your interest you dumb caaq instead of running after west gedo people who don’t care for you. Your a tool to them. Abbott clapper

but I doubt it. Your a ilka yar with as usual a million sheegat accounts.

no nasab Harti talks like you. Harti are United in getting all their land back and deep down understand farmajo is a very bad deal.

on certain Bo. On insult people. It’s your daqan.

don’t get angry. It’s not over yet but may Allah remove this 5 year curse Insha Allah and remove farmajo

No nasab pure blood Ogaden will ever support a criminal thug who has sold the future of Somalia and creates mayhem on a daily basis.

his social media lies fortunately does not trick any adult with an ounce of wisdom.

@Galmudug-State please deal with your pet bro.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Farmaajo will be reelected. Useless donkey I wish I could put a cart on his back and send him into the wilderness.
You know shit is bad when the most hardcore anti Farmaajo puntites would prefer over Hassan Sheekh :kanyehmm:

World

VIP
Give me a corrupt useless HAG over Farmaajo anyday, he poses a existential threat to MJ/OG, nah man, Farmaajo had goodwill when he was elected, all Darood in Somalia and across the world supported him, Bossaso, Garowe, Kismayo, Galkacyo etc all lit up. Too bad he messed it up, all he had to do was hesheesh between MX and Kabalax, now we won't get this opportunity for years, maybe even a decade smh
Nah that isn’t true. What is up with this revisionism? Darood MPs all voted against Farmaajo and supported HSM in 2017. And if you are talking about the average person, they love him just as much today as they did back then like this video in Puntland shows:

No need to insult me tuna langab. even If you are really warsengali look after your interest you dumb caaq instead of running after west gedo people who don’t care for you. Your a tool to them. Abbott clapper

no nasab Harti talks like you. Harti are United in getting all their land back and deep down understand farmajo is a very bad deal.

don’t get angry. It’s not over yet but may Allah remove this 5 year curse Insha Allah and remove farmajo

No nasab pure blood Ogaden will ever support a criminal thug who has sold the future of Somalia and creates mayhem on a daily basis.

his social media lies fortunately does not trick any adult with an ounce of wisdom.

Most Dhulos/Warsans support Farmaajo, just read up on the thread to see it for yourself

Attachments

• 38B1CC02-28E3-403C-A14C-B0786FE90101.jpeg
    38B1CC02-28E3-403C-A14C-B0786FE90101.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 41

I dont know why they support the cheese dude is even scared to answer simple questions regarding their region

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
West ghetto kids now how to dream

so many times ahmed madoobe has told us Hassan is his ideal man in power and wants hawiye back to avoid a civil war

If farmajo returns. Civil war will happen. Something ahmed madoobe only predicted.

Insha Allah ahmed as we speak is rallying jubaland MPs and senators to say wary vote for Hassan

hassan was a statesman. Walked away with dignity when he lost. Never extended.

Hassan came to his sense when Cabdi iley invited him to Jigjiga and showed him how to do dhaanto

sharif and kheyre are both shady.

farmajo so a strategic threat to me and Somalia.

I hope the MPs are wise enough to vote Hassan and he must be gone Insha Allah
HSM actually did more than Farmaajo for MX he armed Barre Hiiraale and would fund our militias. Hahha, if he wins expect another Kismayo attck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts