Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aabihi musuqmaasuqa HSM has returned. Now Somalia will go back to its rightfully place as the most corrupt country in the world. Farmaajo has moved us down 1 spot since his election kkk

Wallahi Im Canadian that corrupt bastard already stole enough money another four years wallahi He will destroy SNA again and not pay mushaar :tocry:
He literally stole millions and is under investigation by an international watch dog.

I want to say let reer Xamar live with their consequences but they didn't even have a vote in this election.

As usual MJs/OG let us down by siding with him. I can guarantee the first hing HSM will do is reinstate ATMIS to have security power for the whole administration.

He will probably do a grand tour to Kenya, Ethiopia and Djibouti. There he will kiss the finger and say thank you to them.

He will then dismantle the attorney general office and will use the money to fund his own pockets and perhaps aid his sub clan areas.

I expect him to choose perhaps MJ/OG pm who he will flip through like a pair of nigis as soon as he gets bored of them.

He didn't spend millions for nothing. The best way forward is sabr and wait for the next president to replace him.

Somalia will regress in the next few years and he will gleefully smile. Maybe @Grigori Rasputin is correct and Somalia is a lost cause.

The nation of mudulood are going to lead Somalia once again. :rejoice:
We wouldnt gotten this far without our younger HG brothers and our nephews geesiyasha hawadle and ofcourse our small time partners the majerteenis .

So I thank you all .
I forgive the anti mudulood users on here starting from the two nacas that's love to fight kangaroos in the bushes of Australia
@Periplus @Drosman I forgive you parasites for the sake of allah and Somalia

funny how you forget the relationship between Hassan and jubaland/ madoobe supper for you guys Bro

anyways don’t worry. Still another round to go.

What a mental mistake by Farmajo to have given up his American citizenship.

He could’ve just bought a nice home in Florida.

He wouldn’t even needed to be a guest of a dictator where he’ll have no freedom.

if he had just moved to Florida the dude could just chill. He could’ve even gone to the grocery store by himself.

I'm hearing he will be moving to Eritrea to start a jabhad

everyone was saying deni would win, when he was leading round 1 and now deni lost in round 2. don't worry round 3 is coming.

Bro, Farmaajo is starting with 145 votes in round 3. He only needs 25 votes from the mps who voted for Deni. With Hassan Shekh Mohamud, there is no change that can be believed. Farmaajo is actually in a good footing in round 3.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Farmaajo will be reelected. Useless donkey I wish I could put a cart on his back and send him into the wilderness.

Guys the mps don’t always vote who they’re commanded to by the regional president. These are secret ballots. I wouldn’t be surprised if many vote for somebody else, then swear that they voted for the regional president they were supposed to vote for.

Don’t get me wrong I still think XSM will win, but don’t forget things got ugly between XSM supporters and Kheyre where they said he is Farmaajo blah blah. Puntland you had the whole Karash, Bossaso stuff. Maybe Farmaajo flips a lot of them.

1652638557338-png.223397

World

VIP
Guys the mps don’t always vote who they’re commanded to by the regional president. These are secret ballots. I wouldn’t be surprised if many vote for somebody else, then swear that they voted for the regional president they were supposed to vote for.

Don’t get me wrong I still think XSM will win, but don’t forget things got ugly between XSM supporters and Kheyre where they said he is Farmaajo blah blah. Puntland you had the whole Karash, Bossaso stuff.
90 % of people in puntland and jubbaland would support farmaajo over hsm, but these hand picked corrupt damul jadeed mps will never go to Farmaajo and he would need a majority of them to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending