Somalia Presidential Election Day 2022: LIVE UPDATES and Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffTheDome

Proud American
No more Farmaajo, what a beautiful day. Farmaajo will be ran out of Villa Somalia just like his adeer
:rejoice:
Run Away Donald Glover GIF by Childish Gambino

The race is getting bitter, I think it would tough between farmajo and HSM, tho farmajo aint as popular as he was back in 2017 yet he would manage to gain some more votes to make the run more difficult for HSM

Anyway hambalyo to HSM the next leader of KM-4

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Somalia was lead by mudulood at it’s peak and throughout it’s rough times. Time for the mudulood hawiye nation to make somalia great again

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hassan Ali Kheyre's votes are farmaajo's. Now, that he is out, they'll go to Farmaajo. The toss up is the mps who voted for Deni.
I have a bad feeling Deni will use his votes for HSM for PM. The guy has a sick hatred against Farmaajo. Remember he started off his campaign as his sole goal of removing Farmajo.

cow

VIP
everyone was saying deni would win, when he was leading round 1 and now deni lost in round 2. don't worry round 3 is coming.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a mental mistake by Farmajo to have given up his American citizenship.

He could’ve just bought a nice home in Florida.

He wouldn’t even needed to be a guest of a dictator where he’ll have no freedom.

if he had just moved to Florida the dude could just chill. He could’ve even gone to the grocery store by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending