Somali woman says Half-Somalis are Somali regardless of qabiil and she mentions SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lol when half somalis trying be the ambassadors for full somalis.

One thing i like about somali community is that we don't put mixed people on pedestal unlike other races.
You truly are the the most bipolar user on this site. You are so volatile with your posts its insane :faysalwtf:. Were you not the individual who encouraged somali woman to marry out, whilst making a whole thread ridiculing the other half of the Somali race. :gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
I'm convinced most of these posters have never seen half-Somalis.

I can't look at my nephews, who're half-White, and see anything other than a mixed heritage. I mean ffs, I wouldn't be surprised if an Ayrab were to fall out our own family tree if we shook it to be quite honest, being that there's a particularly ambiguous looking nature to our family, and then for my brother whose light af and mistaken for half a dozen things as it is to have half-White children, and now they're what...Somali?

And my cousin, who's also got half-White children, but is female, her children are somehow inherently different from their cousins, my brother's children? Or even more mind-bogglingly, if I or my sister were to have full-Somali children; they'd be Somali just as our nephews are "Somali", or the opposite, that were I or my sister to have half-Somali children, they'd be half-Somali, whilst meanwhile, my brothers' half-Somali children are Somali period?
Lol. Sensing the failed logic in that only requires applying it. Genetics doesn't lie.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm convinced most of these posters have never seen half-Somalis.

I can't look at my nephews, who're half-White, and see anything other than a mixed heritage. I mean ffs, I wouldn't be surprised if an Ayrab were to fall out our own family tree if we shook it to be quite honest, being that there's a particularly ambiguous looking nature to our family, and then for my brother whose light af and mistaken for half a dozen things as it is to have half-White children, and now they're what...Somali?

And my cousin, who's also got half-White children, but is female, her children are somehow inherently different from their cousins, my brother's children? Or even more mind-bogglingly, if I or my sister were to have full-Somali children; they'd be Somali just as our nephews are "Somali", or the opposite, that were I or my sister to have half-Somali children, they'd be half-Somali, whilst meanwhile, my brothers' half-Somali children are Somali period?
Lol. Sensing the failed logic in that only requires applying it. Genetics doesn't lie.

Your family is a globalist wet dream

Your family is a globalist wet dream

This. Also her family are secular liberal and that explains her views on race.

If she hop out of her liberal bubble, she would notice that the world is not black or white. Most of the world is racist to extent. That's why borders exists along ethnic lines. Germany, Japan, Korea, Ethiopia, Somalia, etc. The US and Canada are an exception because these are forced multicultural countries but different race groups do segregate, that's why whites move out when blacks move in their areas.

If her half family went to Somalia, wallahi they would get their ass handed to them
..not because of their looks but because of their liberal views.

Last edited:
Just how common is mixing in Somali community? Ethiopians also identify with the father's lineage but not as stringently as Somalis ( usually go by whether the children look "Ethiopian or not").

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
This. Also her family are secular liberal and that explains her views on race.

If she hop out of her liberal bubble, she would notice that the world is not black or white. Most of the world is racist to extent. That's why borders exists along ethnic lines.

If her half family went to Somalia, wallahi they would get their ass handed to them
..not because of their looks but because of their liberal views.

Yes, liberalism sucks. We agree on that.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Just how common is mixing in Somali community? Ethiopians also identify with the father's lineage but not as stringently as Somalis ( usually go by whether the children look "Ethiopian or not").
Somali marriages have traditionally been considered as a bond between not just a man and a woman but also between clans and families. These customs still hold true in the twenty first century in Somalia, and in the Somali Diaspora community. Although Somalis live all over the world and live together alongside non-Somalis peacefully, mixed marriage is a rarity.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
like @Ferrari said, their aroos takes places in mosque basements with none of their families being present.
bunch of reverts and paki imam show up with sodas and briyani. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Vast admixtures have been occurring long before globalism was reality.

It was forced. Read up on how America was formed.

You on your away out of the Somali Gene pool. 99% of somalis are muslims and they are conservative and their views on race isn't kind.

Go back to Reddit and hang with your cuckold liberal white buddies

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
It was forced. Read up on how America was forced.

You on your away out of the Somali Gene pool. 99% of somalis are muslims and they are conservative and their views on race isn't kind.

Go back to Reddit and hang with your cuckold liberal white buddies
I honestly have no idea how to respond to this lmfao:dead:

I honestly have no idea how to respond to this lmfao:dead:

U don't because what I said is reality. It's not something you're used. In ur liberal bubble, there's narrative that "all humans are equal, no race differences, everybody gets all along"...the world isn't that simple, bud. As i said travel outside of your conform zone (liberal bubble) and see the world for urself.

99% through conquest and inevitable rape

:ohdamn:

She has this notion that the world is fair, everything is cool.

This is the consequences of raising your kids in a liberal white area. If I have kids, I'ma sending their asses back to Somalia so they learn their culture and where they came from.

VixR

Veritas
They've raped your brains.

Cultureless rootless cosmopolitan consumerist cucks
Globalization is some kind of toothless evil to you. Figuratively raping brains and all. Oh the horrors, of a fast-developing world.

U don't because what I said is reality. It's not something you're used. In ur liberal bubble, there's narrative that "all humans are equal, no race differences, everybody gets all along"...the world isn't that simple, bud. I said travel outside of your conform zone (liberal bubble) and see the world for urself.
When did I claim any of the above?:icon lol:
She has this notion that the world is fair, everything is cool.

This is the consequences of raising your kids in a liberal white area. If I have kids, I'ma sending their asses back to Somalia so they learn their culture and where they came from.
I was actually raised in a conservative area, and my family is about as liberal as yours are

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Globalism created the likes of you....

A willful participant in the eradication of her own heritage

:damn:

What was once accomplished through brutal conquest subjugation and rape is now an entirely voluntary process

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.