Somali woman says Half-Somalis are Somali regardless of qabiil and she mentions SomaliSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
A country where interracial marriage is quite literally illegal and unrecognized.

And that's no problem.

If we do the same, we're close minded backwards people who apparently don't want to wear jeans or whatever red herring you're gonna bring up next

:russ:
There you go strawmanning again. Where did I state the above?
Idc if you hypothetically do the same. I've no more intention of ending up in Israel than Somalia tbh, whether that's the law or not.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There you go strawmanning again. Where did I state the above?
Idc if you hypothetically do the same. I've no more intention of ending up in Israel than Somalia tbh, whether that's the law or not.

:deadosama:
Israel is the epitome of globalization.

These are the ppl that I'm talking to.

:trumpsmirk:

Israel is a fascistic ethnostate.

Basically my dream for Somalia.

While you blanda upp out of existence.

Demographics is destiny, something we and Jews understand--their Arab problem, our Bantu question-- and the existential threat race mixing presents.

VixR

Veritas
:trumpsmirk:

Israel is a fascistic ethnostate.

Basically my dream for Somalia.

While you blanda upp out of existence.

Demographics is destiny, something we and Jews understand--their Arab problem, our Bantu question-- and the existential threat race mixing presents.
Good luck with your spotlight Bantu pseudoproblem, whilst you ignore your real problems.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Good luck with your spotlight Bantu pseudoproblem, whilst you ignore your real problems.

My real problems are temporary.

The Bantu question will determine whether or not we will even exist

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
@VixR got destroyed to the point shes speechless :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

sckghzj.jpg

What's the point you're in Somalispot? Majority of us oppose homosexuality, we are conservative, follow Islam, and against race mixing. Why are you still browsing a forum against the liberal values you follow.

As I said, those far left canaans are going to welcome you more than somalis. And I'm going off by culture.

If you in Somali spot to promote your liberal agenda then it's not working. Somalis will never change.

They're still half somali in my opinion

No one should put value onto other peoples negative opinions of themselves

The only thing that should matter is what you think of yourself, if they believe they are somali
than they are.

Ahahahahahahahah this guy is dhulbahante hhhhhhh i laughed hard :chrisfreshhah::pachah1:
It is true walaalo. Meet your inadheer :russ:
He's a white man, dhulbahante kulaha :drakelaugh:
Qabil is passed down paternally. It is what it is.
Carab Salax for example are stil Mehri even though the majority of them are predominantly Somali. Same with Sudanese Arabs. The blood might be diluted but the name and lineage is still there. Take it or leave it:manny:

They're still half somali in my opinion

No one should put value onto other peoples negative opinions of themselves

The only thing that should matter is what you think of yourself, if they believe they are somali
than they are

So if I believe I'm a Lion then means I'm really a lion? Because I think of my self as a lion? LMAO.

How the f*ck can you compare choosing to be Somali to choosing to be an animal? :mindblown:
You get dumber by every post.

Lets make it simple for u. U don't get the concept.

You can't claim full when you're half. If you're half, you're half. You're different from the rest of us.

It is true walaalo. Meet your inadheer :russ:

Qabil is passed down paternally. It is what it is.
Carab Salax for example are stil Mehri even though the majority of them are predominantly Somali. Same with Sudanese Arabs. The blood might be diluted but the name and lineage is still there. Take it or leave it:manny:

Somalis should change the rules on lineage. All half-Somalis shouldn't be considered Somali regardless if their dad is Somali. Fucking hell. This guy is an caadan boy, he isn't Somali.

If one parent is half somali, and they identify with their somali side, who the f*ck are you
to say their not?
:ohreally:

Use a better analogy next time

Stop trying to taint our cushitic aesthetic genes.

The last thing we want is having a caste system where mixed people are put on pedestal. It's happening in the African American community and we don't want that.

Also mixed people have trouble finding the right blood for transfusion because they are rare. I'm also trying avoid that.

You think with emotions although I will give u a pass ur a female.

Last edited:
Somalis should change the rules on lineage. All half-Somalis shouldn't be considered Somali regardless if their dad is Somali. Fucking hell. This guy is an caadan boy, he isn't Somali.
It is what is. Nothing you can do about it tbh. That's how the world works and we have a patriarchal culture :francis:

Stop trying taint our cushitic aesthetic genes.

The last thing we want is having a caste system where mixed people are put on pedestal. It's happening in the African American community and we don't want that.

Also mixed people have trouble finding the right blood for transfusion because they are rare. I'm also trying avoid that.

You think with emotions althoughI will give u a pass ur a female.
So you don’t accept us because of fear?

So you don’t accept us because of fear?

Not fear but because losing our culture and genes. When I have kids I want my kids to look like me, same goes for my grandkids. Preserving ones culture is important. Your bias because your mixed, so I can understand where u coming from. You fighting for your right to claim full Somali and I'm fighting for the blood of my people not be to tainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.