Somali men going to lebanon to marry syrian women

You have a reservoir of self hate,where you assume every Arab is racist you’re not different from the African Americans who scream every white person is racist ,dabcaasar is a sheikh she should feel privileged to marry him which I’m sure she feels and she has someone to provide for her
Not self hate, Arabs are like us. Do you honestly think a Somali father would willingly offer his daughter to marry foreigners whom he has never seen whilst in a Kenyan refugee camp? Can such a father even verify the qualities of such men?

Why are you acting like it’s the same as a settled and well looked after Arab girl meeting a Somali man at university who probably lives in the same area?!

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Not self hate, Arabs are like us. Do you honestly think a Somali father would willingly offer his daughter to marry foreigners whom he has never seen whilst in a Kenyan refugee camp? Can such a father even verify the qualities of such men?

Why are you acting like it’s the same as a settled and well looked after Arab girl meeting a Somali man at university who probably lives in the same area?!
What about the Somali sisters marrying old Turkish guys?

It has everything to do with the fetishization of light skin. If they wanted a traditional bride without a lot of the pomp and higher dowry or whatever it is they’re running away from, they could easily go back to their town of origin and find a bride that has been vouched for, speaks the same language and descends from a family they’ll have a lot more in common with. A Syrian woman whom they don’t know her origins, can’t be vouched for, is only marrying due the man due to her her unfortunate circumstances, reeks of low self esteem. Arabs are even more cuunsuri than Somalis and not only that have a deep preference for Arabs for their daughters like any Somali. But when war and poverty strikes and people find themselves in reduced circumstances, you find fathers marrying their daughters to foreigners from all different corners of the earth.

Absolute vultures.
Once again who cares ab arabs being cunsuri? if a somali man marry a arab girl he welcomes her to somali community and birth Somali kids, you should tell this to the somali girls who birth yemeni kids who are refered to as ”muwaleden” and who cant get passport in yemen due to their hooyos lineage.

”fetishization” off lighter skin, interesting you never mention it when xalimos marry ajnabi? after all its xalimos who bleach their skins and put ajnabis on a pedastal in hope for a lightskinned baby.

”unfortunate circumstances” why is this argument used when arab girls marry Somali men but not when xalimo marry arab men? Are you implying our women are worth less than arab women? Cuz ik damn well ud take offence if those who marry ajnabi men are refered as ”cheap” but thats what ur implying.

johnsepei5

Yes and what Somali abos in their right mind would be okay with that? I’d vomit if my sister did that.
A minute ago you guys were insulting Somali men calling them sick saying poor Syrian fathers marrying off their daughters blah blah but now instead of showing sympathy for the Somali abos you attack them again.You have made your intentions known.

Once again who cares ab arabs being cunsuri? if a somali man marry a arab girl he welcomes her to somali community and birth Somali kids, you should tell this to the somali girls who birth yemeni kids who are refered to as ”muwaleden” and who cant get passport in yemen due to their hooyos lineage.

”fetishization” off lighter skin, interesting you never mention it when xalimos marry ajnabi? after all its xalimos who bleach their skins and put ajnabis on a pedastal in a hope for a lightskinned baby.
Get out of here. Somalis for Somalis. Don’t come @ me with your nonsense and I’m not going to sit here and listen to you yap on about how a Syrian woman can birth original Somali kids with normal Somali phenotype and daqan. The reality is that whilst on paper these kids are ‘Somali’, their language and daqan isn’t and before too long the abo will be nothing but a footnote in the history of his descendants. That is the reality of IR marriages that you people don’t want to understand.
”unfortunate circumstances” why is this argument used when arab girls marry Somali men but not when xalimo marry arab men? Are you implying our women are worth less than arab women? Cuz ik damn well ud take offence if those who marry ajnabi men are refered as ”cheap” but thats what ur implying.
Because duh we’re talking about an Arab women in a flipping refugee camp. Come for me when I talk about an Arab girl in the West marrying a Somali man from the West.

I’d say the exact same shit about a Xalimo from a refugee camp marrying an old Turkish man who has travelled all that way to get with a refugee woman looking for her next meal. I’d be disgusted and would definitely think her mahrams have become desperate .

Actually look at context here before waffling.

Last edited:
A minute ago you guys were insulting Somali men calling them sick saying poor Syrian fathers marrying off their daughters blah blah but now instead of showing sympathy for the Somali abos you attack them again.You have made your intentions known.
Show me where I attacked Somali fathers? I attacked men who go to refugee camps to get two for one brides. Also what makes you think I think a Syrian man giving his daughter to random foreigners he can’t vouch for is in his right state of mind? Saying right state of mind isn’t an attack. It’s the reality of being in extreme poverty and displacement.

You have a victim complex in which every statement I make is supposedly an attack on Somali men. Fix up, you know damn well

They are poor and a Somali father doing that is also poor. But I have higher expectations for my men. There are far and I mean far to many Somalis in the diaspora for it be to have option. Would you want your father to give your sister away to a Turk out of poverty and desperation?! So if not, wtf is your problem?!

If you want to applaud giving your daughters away to strangers out of desperations even to weird foreigners who just want a cheap wedding then so be it. But don’t act like a flipping victim.

Last edited:
Never heard about this phenomena. I guess people are going to go for what they can get I suppose. Naturally, men will go for what they view instinctively as the easiest method for mating as an innate strategy. Endogamy is a Somali trait though which allowed our culture to survive for thousands of years. I guess some don't care about that.

I'd probably prefer to marry a Somali woman. If I fall in love with a woman from another culture, that's fine. I can't picture myself marrying a woman from a very different culture though, it'll just be weird.

Get out of here. Somalis for Somalis. Don’t come @ me with your nonsense and I’m not going to sit here and listen to you yap on about how a Syrian woman can birth original Somali kids with normal Somali phenotype and daqan. The reality is that whilst on paper these kids are ‘Somali’, their language and daqan isn’t and before too long the abo will be nothing but a footnote in the history of his descendants. That is the reality of IR marriages that you people don’t want to understand.
There’s no Somali phenotype every Somali family is a testimony too it darkskins with curly hair and lightskin with Madow hair are often times sibblings. Language and dhaqan can be learned however a lineage cant. if a man marry out and he make sure his kid learn his dhaqan language maybe even raise the kids back home theyll be way more comfortable in Somali community than diaspora kids with two somali parents. Usually fathers who marry out and want to preserve their bloodline make sure their kids dont dillute it again however when a women marry out its bye bye.

I’d say the exact same shit about a Xalimo from a refugee camp marrying an old Turkish man who has travelled all that way to get with a refugee woman looking for her next meal. I’d be disgusted and would definitely think her mahrams have become desperate .

Actually look at context here before waffling.
Doubt it, there’s somali women who went thru tahriib and marry qashin south asian turks n arabs you xalimos usually clap for them even if the man is the bottom off the barrel or the ones who marry a convict revert in the masajid you’ll scream ” everyone deserve love”. Face it you got a prob when the men marry out n come with a bunch off nonsense ab ”cunsurinimo” as if its us men who hang arnd our womens community? keep that advice to the xalimos who marry out and get abused by their inlaws n husbands community then try force their kids onto Somalis, we not a dumpster for used goods.

You have a reservoir of self hate,where you assume every Arab is racist you’re not different from the African Americans who scream every white person is racist ,dabcaasar is a sheikh she should feel privileged to marry him which I’m sure she feels and she has someone to provide for her
"this man is a sheikh" lol he doesnt act like one. Also travelling to syria to marry underage girls at his big old age

Yaraye

VIP
When have i been rude to you? There’s a particular group off women on this site who are delusional that i remind. Nayaa is not an insult you can call me warya.

The white men who marry out are most times the bottom barrel shit, you see how every high achievent white man is with a white women? look at white footballers always with white women meanwhile black footballers in france always go for white latino arab girls.
I don’t call men Waryaa. I may call them idiots but never waryaa :nahgirl:

Som

VIP
I'm surprised the Syrian families would accept this. Arabs are not very fond of interracial marriage especially with black people

There’s no Somali phenotype every Somali family is a testimony too it darkskins with curly hair and lightskin with Madow hair are often times sibblings. Language and dhaqan can be learned however a lineage cant. if a man marry out and he make sure his kid learn his dhaqan language maybe even raise the kids back home theyll be way more comfortable in Somali community than diaspora kids with two somali parents. Usually fathers who marry out and want to preserve their bloodline make sure their kids dont dillute it again however when a women marry out its bye bye.
You’re incredibly dishonest. So now, just to make a point you’re really arguing that Somali features don’t exist? All us know when we see a Somali when it comes to the vast majority of us. Stop lying.

Men cannot make sure about kids learning the dhaqan unless he raises them back home. Kids learn their mother tongue. It’s women who are usually the primary caregivers that spend most of the time with their kids.

I’ve hardly seen kids whose fathers are Somali know how to speak Somali and if they do, it’s because they spend a lot of time with their ayeeyo. A woman. It’s women who pass languages down.
Doubt it, there’s somali women who went thru tahriib and marry qashin south asian turks n arabs you xalimos usually clap for them even if the man is the bottom off the barrel or the ones who marry a convict revert in the masajid you’ll scream ” everyone deserve love”.
Why would I clap for a woman that married for desperation. You’re desperate to argue that you’re coming up with nonsense non of us have said. Point to where I said it? If not shut it.
Face it you got a prob when the men marry out n come with a bunch off nonsense ab ”cunsurinimo” as if its us men who hang arnd our womens community?
This is my issue with you. Your inability to understand context. Are you genuinely low IQ or dishonest. I don’t know. We’re talking about men going to flipping refugee camps just for a wife. It isn’t the same as a normal Farax marrying an Arab girl organically. I literally have been in my family married to Arab women on their level. Not some miskeena who is looking for her next meal, who would never have married him if her situation was different.
keep that advice to the xalimos who marry out and get abused by their inlaws n husbands community then try force their kids onto Somalis, we not a dumpster for used goods.
I’m sorry, Xalimos aren’t traveling to random war torn countries just to marry. These men are pursuing these women and even going to refugee camps.

johnsepei5

I'm surprised the Syrian families would accept this. Arabs are not very fond of interracial marriage especially with black people
Why are you so allergic to calling Somalis somalis,I’ve seen your comments you’re the biggest AA bootyclapper on this site

johnsepei5

You’re incredibly dishonest. So now, just to make a point you’re really arguing that Somali features don’t exist? All us know when we see a Somali when it comes to the vast majority of us. Stop lying.
Men cannot make sure about kids learning the dhaqan unless he raises them back home. Kids learn their mother tongue. It’s women who are usually the primary caregivers that spend most of the time with their kids.

I’ve hardly seen kids whose fathers are Somali know how to speak Somali and if they do, it’s because they spend a lot of time with their ayeeyo. A woman. It’s women who pass languages down.

Why would I clap for a woman that married for desperation. You’re desperate to argue that you’re coming up with nonsense non of us have said. Point to where I said it? If not shut it.

This is my issue with you. Your inability to understand context. Are you genuinely low IQ or dishonest. I don’t know. We’re talking about men going to flipping refugee camps just for a wife. It isn’t the same as a normal Farax marrying an Arab girl organically. I literally have been in my family married to Arab women on their level. Not some miskeena who is looking for her next meal, who would never have married him if her situation was different.

I’m sorry, Xalimos aren’t traveling to random war torn countries just to marry. These men are pursuing these women and even going to refugee camps.
How do you know she would never marry him if her situation was different

How do you know she would never marry him if her situation was different
Syrians tend to marry cousins and people of the same tribe. I’d understand the West as you have the chance to get to know people organically. So I wouldn’t bat eyelid about a normal Arab girl marrying a normal Somali man and vice versa.
Also, I’d make the same assumption about a Somali fob woman in a refugee camp if she was approached for marriage by an older middle aged foreign odey who literally came to the country to get a two for one deal and take advantage of peoples poverty.

You’re disingenuous and acting clueless. I know for a fact that if it was the other way around and foreigners were going to Somali refugee camps and trying to get with Somali girls you’d call it predatory. I’m consistent. You’re not. That’s the difference.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Syrians tend to marry cousins and people of the same tribe. I’d understand the West as you have the chance to get to know people organically. So I wouldn’t bat eyelid about a normal Arab girl marrying a normal Somali man and vice versa.
Also, I’d make the same assumption about a Somali fob woman in a refugee camp if she was approached for marriage by an older middle aged foreign odey who literally came to the country to get a two for one deal and take advantage of peoples poverty.

You’re disingenuous and acting clueless. I know for a fact that if it was the other way around and foreigners were going to Somali refugee camps and trying to get with Somali girls you’d call it predatory. I’m consistent. You’re not. That’s the difference.
Sis, ignore them. It's these men's pleasure to continuously argue with women even when they're wrong. They then try to pull the gotcha tactic by taking what you say out of context when context is especially important as if a woman calling men out for being predatory is 'feminist', and not just human decency. But to them, human decency doesn't apply to women. Screw them.

Half breeds especially with Arabs are known to be doqomo I wouldn’t advocate for this.

if I would breed out anyone with Somalis I wouls want to see some samoan or islanders. Theyre some brave people but I would raise the kid in somalia.

Yep

I've heard how half-Asians behave and they seem to develop skin-colour complexes from Asians who are Cadaan worshippers themselves. These poor kids don't stand much of a chance by being surrounded by people who think being African is a curse and dark-skin is ugly.

Also, I hate to say this, but genetically speaking, do Somali men want to shrink their gene-pool?

Trending