Somali men going to lebanon to marry syrian women

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
"I hear Somalis do such & such ,so it must be true"

Go pick a hobby & stop pushing fake narratives :pacspit:
exactly this. There's no stats to back it up as well. Just way to keep the gender wars going.

Syrian women are very beautiful just like Somali Women.

If someone wants to marry a Syrian, then nothing wrong with that.

@puntitequeen and @Angelina are practicing conservative proud Somali muslimahs who actively encourage Somali marriages espcially to the women. I’ve never seen them approve Sabrina’s marriage or advocate for ajanabi marriages. Beenta jooji

:friendhug:

My brother!

My affiliations on this forum are as following:

1. Puntitenimo
2. Arawello Clique
3. Somali Love Proponent.

To be called an Ajnabi man lover, is very, very, far off the mark.

Last edited:
exactly this. There's no stats to back it up as well. Just way to keep the gender wars going.

Syrian women are very beautiful just like Somali Women.

If someone wants to marry a Syrian, then nothing wrong with that.
These xoolo's behave like gossiping females. They hear 1 incident of a Somali doing & think it's true for all .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good, for how many years were Yemenis and Arabs coveting our women. Its about time Abdi does the exploiting!
1DF774E0-48C3-416B-ABBD-98F76A193A2D.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Imagine marrying ajnabi and people asking you if your child is adopted🤣people better recognize it's my child from miles away ''iska ilaali ajnabi''

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
I once saw a fob on a social media platform with a pic of some random cadaan child's pic kulaha ''future baby'' 🤣that's what u call self hatred

Yaraye

VIP
Nayaa u celebrate your fellow harti Sabrina ”elba” and Ilhan umar being with ajnabis but hating on the men who atleast will produce somali kids? The women who defend the xalimos who marry qashin always got hate for the abdis who marry out aswell how comical🤦🏿‍♂️
Had this person addressed me appropriately, I would have said that I hate Ajnabi marriage and routinely counsel sisters on here to avoid them as much as possible.
@ogadeniaa has been rude to women on this forum many times. Calling someone nayaa tf? :westbrookwtf: A man having no manners, etiquette, or aklaq is absolutely distasteful :hova::hova: shameless man! :fittytousand:

Yaraye

VIP
it is the minority of somali men that put ajinabi women on a pedestal. I'm proud to say that we are prideful beings. We want our children to look like us, speak our language, and take pride in being somali.
arrogant drag race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I know I do. I went to a muslim school when I was younger with somalis, arabs, and other muslims from other ethnicities. Someone asked if you could choose what ethnicity you wanted to be which one would you chose? all the somalis said somali. That's how prideful we are, and when others ask why. We replied with: we got delicious food, funny language, and beautiful people.:banderas: Why would we want to be anything else? :westbrookwtf:Some of the arabs were there looking pissed and some of the other ethnicities looked pretty jelly. loooooool!:deadpeter:

What others do on a big scale, somalis partake only in a small fraction of that. This is a non issue, nothing to beat your self over for

Btw, I was about to ask about the receipts on Dabacasar, and it got served 2 posts later👏🏾

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
What kind of thread is this and why the f*ck is it trending.

Apart from Dabcasar (who isn’t the smartest tool in the shed), most Somalis wouldn’t stoop as low to exploit miskeen fellow Muslims.

Not only are we not cruel, we also have dignity. Many Somalis marry fellow Somalis. If we want to marry an ajnabi, we will marry one of similar status to us.

I once saw a fob on a social media platform with a pic of some random cadaan child's pic kulaha ''future baby'' 🤣that's what u call self hatred
I will never understand people's infatuation with white women. Shit, I could understand having a having a little yellow fever but any fellow Abdi that proclaims his love for snow bunnies gets the side eye from me.

Yaraye

VIP
I will never understand people's infatuation with white women. Shit, I could understand having a having a little yellow fever but any fellow Abdi that proclaims his love for snow bunnies gets the side eye from me.
I agree about the snow bunny. A flavorless cracker. However, do you like women? :stevej:
ForwardSweep

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
🤣to all the ajnabi lovers don't start having marriage crisis when one of your arab wives starts saying ''yaa abeed hilwa'' while doing the deed

Never knew Somalis do this because there’s a minority who speak Arabic, and an even smaller minority within that minority that would shop abroad for wife. But since 2011, the start of the genocide I have heard Gulf Arabs doing this in DROVES , taking multiple refugees and especially very young (13-16) back home with them. Disgusting. Stuff like this makes you wish for the entire world to collapse. Everyone knows about the Somalis that go to Kenya etc that do this , those men are an embarrassment and an L with a large portion of them doing the nikkah, doing their acts for the duration of their stay; then flying back to the west and never getting back in touch. Castration for them