Somali men going to lebanon to marry syrian women

Don’t slander the land of freedom
America f*ck yeah the land where school shootings is the norm f*ck yeah America f*ck yeah where no free universal healthcare f*ck yeah America f*ck yeah where they try to destroy other poor countries for no reason f*ck yeah America f*ck yeah land of fucking freedom on my ass 😂

@ogadeniaa has been rude to women on this forum many times. Calling someone nayaa tf? :westbrookwtf: A man having no manners, etiquette, or aklaq is absolutely distasteful :hova::hova: shameless man! :fittytousand:
When have i been rude to you? There’s a particular group off women on this site who are delusional that i remind. Nayaa is not an insult you can call me warya.
White men do actually they’re going in great number la to Asian countries to marry Asian women because they’re baari and revolt unlike white women. Somali men in general when we marry we put our parents in consideration. No somali dad or mom likes their kids to get married to ajnabi or non somali. This is why most somali guys don’t marry from outside. There’s however few guys like 1 in every 300 who marry Asians/Syrians/Moroccans.
The white men who marry out are most times the bottom barrel shit, you see how every high achievent white man is with a white women? look at white footballers always with white women meanwhile black footballers in france always go for white latino arab girls.

did this man really marry a syrian young girl from a refugee camp whilst being like 40/50 yrs old 😭😭 especially an arab from their home country whos probably more racist than diaspora arabs

lack of self respect? he did this just to have an arab wife so badly?
of course its you again .. why im i not surprised ..

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
sick cringe GIF

I hope she is not with him anymore 😵💫🤮

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I think Dabcasar got two.

It is very sickening and embarrassing for men to go shopping in refugee zones and let's be honest, these kind of men, have a sickness called self-hate and Cadaan worship. What kind of man goes to hunt for a foreign wife? I'm sure these families were heartbroken and revolted, but felt like they had no choice.
Maybe that is the perspective from the men

If you look at the woman's situations, they are being relieved. Perhaps this is God's way of protecting them from the 3 world noh.

Either way they can divorce them in the west and don't need to return to the 3 world regardless.

Their intentions (males) will be judged on qiyamah. I would marry a girl from the 3 world if she fits my requirements and vice versa. Just so that she has a better quality of life.

If the man does it for his own selfish gains, that is between him and Allah.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Somali guys going to marry Syrian women absolutely nothing wrong with that how are halimos spinning this into self hate,

johnsepei5

The UNHCR states that right now there are 500k in Yemen minimum.

Add UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc and you’re well over a million.

That’s before you even add the 1.5 million that left Yemen when the war started.
Cap i just checked and it was last updated in 2016 what do you gain from lying ?

johnsepei5

did this man really marry a syrian young girl from a refugee camp whilst being like 40/50 yrs old 😭😭 especially an arab from their home country whos probably more racist than diaspora arabs

lack of self respect? he did this just to have an arab wife so badly?
You have a reservoir of self hate,where you assume every Arab is racist you’re not different from the African Americans who scream every white person is racist ,dabcaasar is a sheikh she should feel privileged to marry him which I’m sure she feels and she has someone to provide for her

Somali guys going to marry Syrian women absolutely nothing wrong with that how are halimos spinning this into self hate,
It has everything to do with the fetishization of light skin. If they wanted a traditional bride without a lot of the pomp and higher dowry or whatever it is they’re running away from, they could easily go back to their town of origin and find a bride that has been vouched for, speaks the same language and descends from a family they’ll have a lot more in common with. A Syrian woman whom they don’t know her origins, can’t be vouched for, is only marrying due the man due to her her unfortunate circumstances, reeks of low self esteem. Arabs are even more cuunsuri than Somalis and not only that have a deep preference for Arabs for their daughters like any Somali. But when war and poverty strikes and people find themselves in reduced circumstances, you find fathers marrying their daughters to foreigners from all different corners of the earth.

Absolute vultures.

Trending

Latest posts