Somali men going to lebanon to marry syrian women

have been hearing about muslim Africans going to Lebanon to marry syrian women

how common is it in the somali community ive seen few somalis talking about this on facebook ?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
have been hearing about muslim Africans going to Lebanon to marry syrian women

how common is it in the somali community ive seen few somalis talking about this on facebook ?
1st time hearing about this. Never understand wanting ordering a 3rd world bride and dealing with the issue of a person being from a war-torn country

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I remember in the early and mid 2010s so many guys would go to the Syrians in their camps and find wives there, knowing their struggling fathers and brothers would marry them off for not a lot.
:wow:

That made me sick to my stomach I won’t lie

I remember in the early and mid 2010s so many guys would go to the Syrians in their camps and find wives there, knowing their struggling fathers and brothers would marry them off for not a lot.

I think Dabcasar got two.

It is very sickening and embarrassing for men to go shopping in refugee zones and let's be honest, these kind of men, have a sickness called self-hate and Cadaan worship. What kind of man goes to hunt for a foreign wife? I'm sure these families were heartbroken and revolted, but felt like they had no choice.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

It is very sickening and embarrassing for men to go shopping in refugee zones and let's be honest, these kind of men, have a sickness called self-hate and Cadaan worship. What kind of man goes to hunt for a foreign wife? I'm sure these families were heartbroken and revolted, but felt like they had no choice.
I thought that was just rumors. I don't believe it

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka

100%, if Somalia wasn’t as poor as it is now, many truckers hunting for teen wives would be turned away by their fathers

How they shame the Somali name. These are supposed to be the descendants of the proud Macrobians, who knew they were the most beautiful people on earth. These defectives go to hunt for pale flesh in a refugee camp, like they're going bargain hunting. Aghas calayk.
I wish I was in charge of Somalia, I would ban all foreign media and bleaching products, these people have lost their pride and dignity.

Can you imagine a son of Somalia, lining up behind the other loser coons to get himself a Cadaan adjacent bride. Meanwhile, her people think dark skin is a curse so they're not surprised to see a Madow Somali staring at her with his red, lusty eyes.

Matag

Last edited:
Nah it actually happened, I know a bunch of oldheads who did it

I think the most sane and healthy Somali men, are diaspora males, most specifically young Millenials and Gen Z.

• No bleach.
  • Don't worship any group
  • Marry their own for the most part.
  • Study and work hard.
I am very, very, proud of them.

The only issue is sometimes acting wannabe Madow, but hey, acting Wannabe Madow, keeps the skin-bleach away.

How they shame the Somali name. These are supposed to be the descendants of the proud Macrobians, who knew they were the most beautiful people on earth. And these defectiveness go to hunt for pale flesh in a refugee camp, like they're going bargain hunting. Aghas calayk.
I wish I was in charge of Somalia, I would ban all foreign media and bleaching products, these people have lost their pride and dignity.

Can you imagine a son of Somalia, lining up behind the other loser coons to get himself a Cadaan adjacent bride. Meanwhile, her people think dark skin is a curse so they're not surprised to see a Madow Somali staring at her with his red, lusty eyes.

Matag
Nayaa u celebrate your fellow harti Sabrina ”elba” and Ilhan umar being with ajnabis but hating on the men who atleast will produce somali kids? The women who defend the xalimos who marry qashin always got hate for the abdis who marry out aswell how comical🤦🏿‍♂️

Nayaa u celebrate your fellow harti Sabrina ”elba” and Ilhan umar being with ajnabis but hating on the men who atleast will produce somali kids? The women who defend the xalimos who marry qashin always got hate for the abdis who marry out aswell how comical🤦🏿‍♂️

Your post is so incorrect and disgusting, that I had to repress some vomit that was creeping up my throat. Don't you ever, address me again. You low-life.
The only reason you can even speak to me, is because this forum, sadly, doesn't have restraining orders or gated neighbourhoods.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Bisinka! Your gonna start of with "Nayaa"? Ceeb badana, bring arguments not insults. Yaab.

@puntitequeen and @Angelina are practicing conservative proud Somali muslimahs who actively encourage Somali marriages espcially to the women. I’ve never seen them approve Sabrina’s marriage or advocate for ajanabi marriages. Beenta jooji

Trending

Latest posts