SOMALI MEN ARE REALISING XALIMO'S WORTH AND OFFERING US 6 FIGURE MEHR PRICES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habeshi woman (eritrean in particular) praising her male counterpart;

Somali women praising their counterpart (twitter trash)

Xplaya back in the day used to say quite simply 'somali women are beautiful but cheap'. In particular post early 1990's Somali women.

Social media has become more destructive in terms of the somali image than the civil war...

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Let's be honest 90% of Somali men are not lookers they are too feminine looking to me. I want a man not a woman.

Xplaya back in the day used to say quite simply 'somali women are beautiful but cheap'.

Social media has become more destructive in terms of the somali image than the civil war...

Mashalla maybe I should go for a habesha dude? They might be less insecure, whiny and fragile :cosbyhmm:

Xplaya back in the day used to say quite simply 'somali women are beautiful but cheap'.

Somali chick reaction to being called cheap: :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Habashi chick reaction to being called cheap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mashalla maybe I should go for a habesha dude? They might be less insecure, whiny and fragile :cosbyhmm:

If you prefer a raw meat eating, lice ridden and street defecating partner, by all means go for it. :ayaanswag:

Somali chick reaction to being called cheap: :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Habashi chick reaction to being called cheap:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am witness to what the dawn of internet has done to the Somali community ever since the mid 1990's, they're not compatible with it :faysalwtf:

Feminine eyes, feminine mouth, feminine nose, weak jawline and a thinning hairline in their early 20s :manny:

It's all very tragic :frdfvsb:

And yet...your atheistic, bow-legged, flabby booty, Suugo-smelling, hairline-on-life-support arse is still gonna marry a Faarax. Sucks to be you, or in your case, sucks to be your spouse.:dabcasar:

We need to stand up for our Somali brothers

@dheegdheer @ItsHanna

I'll take a feminine looking Somali brother any day of the week as long as he is taller than me :fittytousand:

If we don't take our Somali brothers cadaan hoes be stealing them:mjcry:

He took that doofar eating hoe to mothafukin prom :kendrickcry:

This guy is waay to open about his crap hoe ass girlfriend :pacspit: it's like he is promoting and advising Somali guys to leave us for hoes :ohlord:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

@dheegdheer @ItsHanna

I'll take a feminine looking Somali brother any day of the week as long as he is taller than me :fittytousand:

This guy is waay to open about his crap hoe ass girlfriend :pacspit: it's like he is promoting and advising Somali guys to leave us for hoes :ohlord:

I'm not you I don't care what random people do or who they f*ck.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somali culture is quite fucked up tbh, it needs a lot of reform. When we curse Madhibaan people who are just hard working Muslims and terrorize them, then what makes you surprised that Somalis are trash in every single country we go to?

@dheegdheer @ItsHanna

She's so beautiful lucky farax . Good luck to them

Never the less a child is a Somali if the child's father is Somali.

Look at this woman, wa gob!
Sofia-Samatar-dportrait1.jpg

She's a professor , poet and writer, her father was a Somali scholar too

Somali western women for the most are busy with BLM/LGBT and other filth and hating on the deen/daqan.

Bohol

VIP
If you guys had a choice to replace all self-hating halimos permanently. Who would you replace it with? anything with those
qualities will do.

1. Loyalty
2. Loyalty
3. Loyalty

:mjlaugh:

If you prefer a raw meat eating, lice ridden and street defecating partner, by all means go for it. :ayaanswag:

I am witness to what the dawn of internet has done to the Somali community ever since the mid 1990's, they're not compatible with it :faysalwtf:

Seems like u have no problem with it... Why else would u bring up habesha women as comparison? u trynna wife one?

And yet...your atheistic, bow-legged, flabby booty, Suugo-smelling, hairline-on-life-support arse is still gonna marry a Faarax. Sucks to be you, or in your case, sucks to be your spouse.:dabcasar:

Akhi the only flabby booty, bow legged, suugo smelling individual in this post is you. Years of living in ur hooyos basement deprived of sunlight and vitamin d left u with bowed legs and a booty that's concaved into itself due to all the sitting and hunching over starring at a computer screen. The suugo smell is obviously from ur poor mother having to cook ur food for u because ur too inept to make simple bread and toast without burning the entire house down. I bet you came out of the womb with a Vegeta looking hairline and transitioned into a full Krillin by the time u hit 17 :drakelaugh:

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: @ at faraaxs being my only option, nigga the world is my oyster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts