Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is I don't get ppl who have such vehement hatred for all Ethiopians, what is some poor farmer living in the rural wilderness gonna do against Somalia :what:

He's going to take over Somalia riding a goat on his way there, using a GPS system to find his way through the mountains into the streets of Mogadishu:dead:.

@dhegdheer Is a Ethiopian booty clapper. :mjlol:

Hayee uncle isaaq :pachah1:

roflbot.jpg

:dead:

You're trying very hard to appease and defend xabashi, even making up things like poor xabashi farmers. That poor xabashi farmer is making a killing selling the destructive narcotic Khat to your cousins in Hargeisa.:camby:

Mashallah he's providing my poor cousin with some much needed naacima and raaxo after toiling and struggling for weeks and weeks, forever stuck in abject poverty :meleshame:

If I lived in poverty I'd go cirka everyday too :mjcry:

Yah when those wives are eidagale:mjlol:

I knew it, y'all are wife beaters :mjlol:

Look @ this @Sovereign-Reiko :mjlol:

@dhegdheer That doesn't make sense. I don't hate any Somalis while you booty clap for HIV infected Ethios.:mjlol:

tumblr_nb3l2rrPzy1s5slano1_400.gif

you were the one who made an entire thread about the genetic make up of all isaaq sub clan and acted like we were a superior race :mjlol:

I have never seen anything more pathetic :mjlol:

different race kulaha nawt with that bidaar and 5head :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer Genetic is facts. That doesn't mean I will booty clap
for Ethio raw meat eaters who oppress Somalis in Ethiopia to this day though but then
again I don't blame you, you are the kind who support leaders who write to Israel "I shall
remain your obedient "
.Your lot are used to getting deep throated by foreigners.

mjlol.png

@dhegdheer Genetic is facts. That doesn't mean I will booty clap for Ethio raw meat eaters who oppress Somalis in Ethiopia
to this day though but then again I don't blame you, you are the kind who support leaders who write to Israel "Your obedient
".

mjlol.png

I'm cryin :dead: you're actually ride and die for ur Haplo group T gang huh:deadosama:

Does this mean you'll finally leave me alone? :deadrose:

Like I said if you don't want to be a Somali, I think this is the wrong site for you darling.

Aids Ababa is that way:camby:

drNuid.gif

Nah man I'm good here :chrisfreshhah:

I'll just do a count down till the next time your salty, women hating ass gets mad and make another habashi women appreciation post :russ:

>Hates Somali women
>Makes appreciation posts about other ajnai women
>Drags fellow clan members nd throws them under the bus
>Call u a self hater like it's suppose to mean anything coming from him :cosbyhmm:

:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts