Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 100 million of us, the government is a small proportion of this and doesn't mean it has the interests of all these people. The majority of the country is rural and couldn't give a monkeys about politics.

You're right. When the USA invaded Iraq, it was only fighting Saddam and his government. They didn't drop any bombs on...you know...any Iraqis.:mjlol:

He's right. If there are no Ethiopians, there is no Ethiopian government.

Ethiopia is an artificial creation forced on the other ethnic groups by the Amhara and tigrey ethnic groups. The rest of the country want to go their separate ways.

So... Separate the government from the ppl then :drakekidding:

You're right. When the USA invaded Iraq, it was only fighting Saddam and his government. They didn't drop any bombs on...you know...any Iraqis.:mjlol:

You're using the West to justify this argument??????:damedamn:
nwld.gif

:mjlol: Isaqs been at war with us for 200 years. what are you talking about?:birdman:

You do realize if it wasn't for the ogaden, somalia wouldn't have been mauled up and eaten long ago right? We stood in the way for so long. God's chosen people.:rejoice:

What are these #alternarivefacts rn :russ:

I'll give credit where credit is due, you guys did well serving as a buffer zone :drakekidding: continue the good work akhi

What are these #alternarivefacts rn :russ:

I'll give credit where credit is due, you guys did well serving as a buffer zone :drakekidding: continue the good work akhi
:camby: I am sure had isaqs been the ones living in those "buffer zones", they probably would have disappointed us all by now.:mjlol:

Do you have a pizza knife? What do you mean separate the government and the people?:draketf:

Are u always this slow :what:

All I'm saying is I don't get ppl who have such vehement hatred for all Ethiopians, what is some poor farmer living in the rural wilderness gonna do against Somalia :what:

Like these ppl cant even act caadi infront of @ሕጊ።። it's bizarre.

Can we not have a normal discussion without someone spamming pics of raw meat :what1:

Ah yes, use Nazi Germany as an example next! :siilaanyolaugh:

At least the US didin't claim the Iraqi people was their enemy :yacadiim:

Maybe the allied bombing of Dresden? Or the Soviet capture of Berlin? Or the Somali-Dervish War? No matter who I pick you will find fault.:mjlol:

:camby: I am sure had isaqs been the ones living in those "buffer zones", they probably would have disappointed us all by now.:mjlol:

Bye come back to me when y'all have managed to liberate yourself instead of rolling over for ur habash masters :pacspit:

I know ogaden men only likes to act tough infront of women/ their wives :mjkkk:

I'm Somali and I love Ethiopia. I'm from Dire Dawa, Ethiopia.

Ethiopia is a land that all sensible Somalis respect. We can differ politically, but we are one people. I consider an Oromo/Amhara Dire Dawan closer to me than a Somali from Kismayo.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Maybe the allied bombing of Dresden? Or the Soviet capture of Berlin? Or the Somali-Dervish War? No matter who I pick you will find fault.:mjlol:

One would think that we as humans can learn from past mistakes but here you are using them as justification :manny:

Are u always this slow :what:

All I'm saying is I don't get ppl who have such vehement hatred for all Ethiopians, what is some poor farmer living in the rural wilderness gonna do against Somalia :what:

Like these ppl cant even act caadi infront of @ሕጊ።። it's bizarre.

Can we not have a normal discussion without someone spamming pics of raw meat :what1:

You're trying very hard to appease and defend xabashi, even making up things like poor xabashi farmers. That poor xabashi farmer is making a killing selling the destructive narcotic Khat to your cousins in Hargeisa.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts