Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't believe a single thing he says.

SNM was founded by Ethiopia and a newly surfaced video shows the wife of an Ehtiopian Al-shabba fighter.

It is an interesting perspective though, let us discuss, @Canuck go first :lolbron:

When will equating people with the government stop?
LqgGG.gif

I don't believe a single thing he says.

SNM was founded by Ethiopia and a newly surfaced video shows the wife of an Ehtiopian Al-shabba fighter.

It is an interesting perspective though, let us discuss, @Canuck go first :lolbron:
:ohhh:
So the Ethiopians want to come for Berbera's port?

@waraabe watch out the Ethiopians are headed your away.
:siilaanyolaugh:

I don't believe a single word he said most Somalis don't blame the Ethiopians we blame their government.
:camby:

@Steamdevolopment blames the Ethiopians for when she fails her tests at school, I guess when you haven't got anything of note you would start blaming others

I got all my brain-cells intact unlike you mr. glue-high :drakewtf:

I'm an educated jurist, have two jobs and grade average of A, I've got plenty to note :fantasia2:

I don't blame Ehtiopians for all our failing just the ones they are responsible for like funding your SNM :kanyehmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I like this guy, he gives interesting perspectives. Although he dropped the ball on this one :camby: Kenya and Ethiopia are clearly not interested in being Somalia's friend. In fact, they actively work against our interests :ivers:

There wouldn't be so much protesting going on in the country if the people supported the government :kanyeshrug:

No matter who is in government, Ethiopia will continue to undermine and disrupt any peace or progress in Somalia. Our enemies are not just tigrey midgets but their cousins, the amhara.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No matter who is in government, Ethiopia will continue to undermine and disrupt any peace or progress in Somalia. Our enemies are not just tigrey midgets but their cousins, the amhara.

How is some random amhara farmer your enemy? Come on now, this is such a black and white of looking at things. Way too simplistic.

How is some random amhara farmer your enemy? Come on now, this is such a black and white of looking at things. Way too simplistic.

:ayaanswag:How is some school teacher in Hiroshima the enemy of the US? Come on man, use your brain. In war, you fight your enemy, not just your enemy's government.

P.s. the xabashi army is made up of Amhara farmers with AK47s.

Status
Not open for further replies.