Somali man telling the truth about Ethiopians, and Somalis scape-goat blame on them for e

Is he right

• Wrong

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Right

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't really care, as long as the blessed flag flies over Las Anod I sleep a happy man.
So you don't care that your incompetent government cannot even build a road? Cannot feed it's citizens? The fact that thousands of your own people are risking their life each and every year to escape this cancerous place? Steals aid money meant for their own people so they can build lavish homes in other countries? No jobs or employment whatsoever, only khaat?

You are a lost kid beyond reason, that's all I'm going to say. I hope you enjoy your council flat in London with your mother depending on cayd money, whilst your sisters all abandon Somali culture and are self haters due to fucked up people like yourself.

So you don't care that your incompetent government cannot even build a road? Cannot feed it's citizens? The fact that thousands of your own people are risking their life each and every year to escape this cancerous place? Steals aid money meant for their own people so they can build lavish homes in other countries? No jobs or employment whatsoever, only khaat?

You are a lost kid beyond reason, that's all I'm going to say. I hope you enjoy your council flat in London with your mother depending on cayd money, whilst your sisters all abandon Somali culture and are self haters due to fucked up people like yourself.

I don't care enough to tell you what my thoughts are on Somaliland's current affairs because frankly it's none of your business. You are a cuqdadle and your kind curse Somaliland to sleep day and night. Nothing satisfies you more then to hear us fail and now you want to tell me you care? Run along now, I have no time for your fake concerns.

IMG_6461.jpg
I frankly don't care.
My key point here is this; you cannot, unequivocally prove that all Ethiopians are pro-regime and hate everything to do with Somalis.
Most, if not all Ethiopians I've met over here in the West have been very nice people, and have had a neutral to positive opinion of Somalis. Should I, according to you, suddenly start throwing insults and hate at them? What would that prove? Please tell me what benefits this would serve.

I judge on an individual basis, something that is objectively far more reasonable than hating a full 100 million people entirely based on international politics and a series of events that the vast bulk of people living in Ethiopia were not directly responsible for. If I encounter a pro-regime Ethiopian that supports all of the wrongdoings that their government has done against us, then I will call them out for it. Why are you saying I'm a "raw meat eater" just for being fair?

True Somali would not be shocked at diversity of our looks because it is common thing in one family. It is normally thing in one family to variety their look from high yellow to dark black, different hair textures, sizes. And the fact that you never noticed or saw it, I found it little weird. At end I don't care whatever ethnicity you claimed.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
View attachment 13719

True Somali would not be shocked at diversity of our looks because it is common thing in one family. It is normally thing in one family to variety their look from high yellow to dark black, different hair textures, sizes. And the fact that you never noticed or saw it, I found it little weird. At end I don't care whatever ethnicity you claimed.
He's probably not Somali, most likely Oromo or Habesha. Your right.

View attachment 13719

Kkkkk xaalimo it is shocking actually
Most of us are very dark why we pretend to be white?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He's probably not Somali, most likely Oromo or Habesha. Your right.
View attachment 13719

:mindblown::umwhat::what::what1:
Am I surrounded by idiots?
I was just noting the fact that Somalis look really diverse since it's something I've never really thought about. I took it for granted.
You people are seriously paranoid. I am not Ethiopian. The fact that I have to even say this is staggering.
Nice work ignoring my points and screenshotting a random comment by the way. "Winning" the argument by trying to make the point that I am a non-somali is frankly pathetic and cowardly on your part. It's impossible to have a civil debate on this site without people flinging insults and making idiotic claims.

I'm out of this thread :bell:

@ductape why do you spend so much time defending these people? I have noticed quite a few times. You are the passive agressive type, your type is the worst.
England is to blame but don't forget these axmaars were trying their best before Europeans stepped foot in africa. secondly, at the moment who is the threat?

What kind of families are you folks raised in? You know, somalia and the well being of somalis in general will never be optimal until people like yourself and @TheUnderTaker are dealt with. come out and declare your love for ethiopians instead of trying to put on that devil's advocate mask.

waraabe

Your superior
That doesn't absolve Ethiopia for their crimes and their imperialistic stance regarding Somalia. But what can I expect from a poor idoor whose life dream is ictiraaf and prostitutes himself to each and every country?

qurjile beggar talking about prostitution lol. If a donkey paid a qurjile the qurjile would happily follow

waraabe

Your superior
@ductape why do you spend so much time defending these people? I have noticed quite a few times. You are the passive agressive type, your type is the worst.
England is to blame but don't forget these axmaars were trying their best before Europeans stepped foot in africa. secondly, at the moment who is the threat?

What kind of families are you folks raised in? You know, somalia and the well being of somalis in general will never be optimal until people like yourself and @TheUnderTaker are dealt with. come out and declare your love for ethiopians instead of trying to put on that devil's advocate mask.

sxb I cant take you seriously, one of your uncles in probably in liyuu :drakelaugh:

Human right violations and killings of MANY Somalis due to their clan origins by the "Somali" dictatorship in the 1980s- Done by Somalis

Tribal militias fighting resulting in thousands of deaths soon after in the 1990s- Done by Somalis

Suicide bombings and assassinations by Alshabab and other Islamic terrorists- Done by Somalis

Man-Made famines in 1990s and 2011- Done by Somalis

Massacres and jailing of thousands of Somalis in Kilika 5 by Ina Iley and his Liyu polis- Done by Somalis

Deadly clan fighting over grazing land, wells etc- Also done by Somalis

More Somali blood has been spilled by Somali hands than Ethiopia ever did
but nope let's blame them for all our woes just like the Arabs do with Israel. :ivers:

This is the most retarded logic I've ever seen. I mean seriously I'm actually shocked.

I have no problem with Ethiopian people. Just hate how the Ogaden genocide took place and innocoent people has to suffer. There is good and bad people in every ethnicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts