Status
Not open for further replies.
People want to use Islam to justify something which they know isn't right. And regarding racism in Islam, please tell me why virtually all Somalis are in favor of some form of border control in their country. Does Saudi Arabia or Indonesia or Morocco allow large amounts of foreigners to settle in their country? So what's with this double standard with Somalis? Why should Somalis open the doors of their country to outsiders in the name of Islam yet are prevented from mass-migrating to other countries at will?

The world doesn't work like that. Only a politically stupid and naive Somali will argue such a point.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Keep make excuses while your people are burnt to crisps. You are not wanted here,and won't leave yet you want bantu to leave your country :ftw9nwa:

but thousands of bantu are already leaving,obamadatazz
funny thing is, the whites owned you bantus like cattle, and still do, SA aint your land, you scum invader

SA is not their land. It belong to the bushmen(San people). Find me one of those saying they dont want somalis there.

Many of the san people are mixed in with the general populations. So they are saying it as well you animal. You make excuse cause you know your people will not leave South Africa. Therefore the bantu will stay in your country and multiply and if they rise and and kill you off so be it, and good riddance.

but thousands of bantu are already leaving,obamadatazz
funny thing is, the whites owned you bantus like cattle, and still do, SA aint your land, you scum invader

excuse excuse excuse. You scum will not leave SA. You are only 10million people you cannot function with out other african country you are weak and powerless.

@Geeljire @Bahal @Kaafiye

Apparently, this projected population increase that could overtake Somalis is speculative and nothing seems to be happening. Let's all hold hands and sing kumbaya as we fade away into obscurity.coolioI wonder if any of them would volunteer the hand of their future children to expanding Beesha Bantu numbers?

Beesha Bantu aren't in Hargeisa or Djibouti. Maybe we should enrich those two cities by importing millions of them to the Waqooyi region, or would it be "racist" to oppose such a thing?

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
excuse excuse excuse. You scum will not leave SA. You are only 10million people you cannot function with out other african country you are weak and powerless.

yet we enslaved bantus, what does that say about your dumb retarded people

Odeg

Gedo
Many of the san people are mixed in with the general populations. So they are saying it as well you animal. You make excuse cause you know your people will not leave South Africa. Therefore the bantu will stay in your country and multiply and if they rise and and kill you off so be it, and good riddance.
Mixed? They were displaced, raped and enslaved by bantus. I told you find me a San people. Not a unholy rape mix

funny SA is a white built country in bushman lands, the bantu scum there are invaders just like everywhere else
@Fulurp
The land originally belonged to the Khoisan people the Bantus genocided them and now they are a minority in their own land.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/06/south-africa-khoisan-legal-action

Khoisan, southern Africa's first inhabitants, seek legal redress for 'injustices' and demand land rights as well as cultural protection

This is just sad!

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes strangely enough, they told me that they had nothing in common with us with their broken Somali. It would best for both parties. Many of them even have family currently in Tanzania. I also noticed that they spoke their own ancestral tongue to eachother when we weren't paying attention.

They do not like us at all, to be frank and keep their distance from us. They don't even pray at the same mosque as us.
you didnt have the courtesy of meeting a somali bantu i believe.

yet we enslaved bantus, what does that say about your dumb retarded people

Excuse excuse. Your people are weak and not fix their situation. That is why AMISOM is in your country to tame you savages. This is your reality.

Now hold another protest and beg for people who do not want you

People want to use Islam to justify something which they know isn't right. And regarding racism in Islam, please tell me why virtually all Somalis are in favor of some form of border control in their country. Does Saudi Arabia or Indonesia or Morocco allow large amounts of foreigners to settle in their country? So what's with this double standard with Somalis? Why should Somalis open the doors of their country to outsiders in the name of Islam yet are prevented from mass-migrating to other countries at will?

Again why should I care what other Muslim countries are doing??? Many Muslim countries are also extremely secularist. By that token should we also adopt secularism as well?? Somalis are among the most religious of populations and they also largely reject these notions of nationalism and ethnocentrism. Even if that were true that 'virtually all' Somalis support some form of border control even though there is no evidence to support that, I still wouldn't care at all because the haqq is not a democracy. Even from a secularist perspective most secular republics have laws against the majority voting and stripping away the rights of the minorities. If even these immoral pagans can see the disgusting nature of this oppression, how can any Muslim who truly believes in the last day advocate for such an evil?
The world doesn't work like that. Only a politically stupid and naive Somali will argue such a point.
You can insult and attack me as much as you like, brother. May Allah (swt) forgive you and make you see the errors of your ways inshallah.

you didnt have the courtesy of meeting a somali bantu i believe.

I swear to god I met a couple of them even had a lengthy discussion to two of them. Maybe what they told me was not for your liking.

I am a compassionate fellow the fact that I support reinstating them back to their homeland really warmed their hearts.

Somalia is a weak country with no real prospect. It is 10million, is on a desert land, and is dead poor with few resource. What future does this nation honestly have? :i83dwbv:

What future will somalia be without the other "bantu" countries in Africa? 10million population in desert land with no resource :yloezpe:

You've already lost. You are owned :abuxyga:

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Beesha Bantu aren't in Hargeisa or Djibouti. Maybe we should enrich those two cities by importing millions of them to the Waqooyi region, or would it be "racist" to oppose such a thing?

kkk both are baron lands. And didn't they send back Reer Konfur Somali but accept Yemenis like it was open season. The Bantu stand no chance in waqooyi land. If wishes were horses beggars would ride. It's a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending