Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Fulurp you South africans are an embarrassment and a shame to the entire continent of Africa.

Somalia hosted you ungrateful monkeys as refugees provided you with free scholarships and housed you in OUR country. Many other african countries help you retards as well.

How do you repay us? By burning us alive? You not only do this to us but Ethiopians, Zimbabweans, Tanzanians and Nigerians and many other Africans. All this is out of pure jealousy.

You mentioned towelheads, an insult you learned from your former slavemaster lmao, but you guys are too pathetic to attack Indian and arab towelheads smfh. Truly scum of the earth people with no allies.

White people think you of as rapists and hiv carriers and other Africans have nothing but hate for you including your closet neighbours zim.

Go back to your rape capital. Uff

So let me get this straight: the minority group who have for the most part been peaceful and law abiding citizens are more of an existential threat than the constant killings and destruction constantly inflicted by neighboring clans in the name of qabil?? It's funny seeing the same extreme tribalists who themselves were at some point involved in the killing of ethic Somalis or supporting through financial means such killings are now spinning this hate propaganda against a people who largely leave ethnic Somalis alone for the most part. The things khat will make you think and say, subhanallah. :)

Again why should I care what other Muslim countries are doing??? Many Muslim countries are also extremely secularist. By that token should we also adopt secularism as well?? Somalis are among the most religious of populations and they also largely reject these notions of nationalism and ethnocentrism. Even if that were true that 'virtually all' Somalis support some form of border control even though there is no evidence to support that, I still wouldn't care at all because the haqq is not a democracy. Even from a secularist perspective most secular republics have laws against the majority voting and stripping away the rights of the minorities. If even these immoral pagans can see the disgusting nature of this oppression, how can any Muslim who truly believes in the last day advocate for such an evil?

You can insult and attack me as much as you like, brother. May Allah (swt) forgive you and make you see the errors of your ways inshallah.

If you think that it's "Islamic" to allow Somalis to absorb Bantus or to allow Bantus to absorb Somalis, then you know absolutely nothing about the Deen. I'm sincerely advising you to not speak without knowledge here. If Somalia was a two-ethnic state like Belgium or even a multi-ethnic state like India then I wouldn't be saying this. I would just keep the status quo as it is and have Somalia adopt a system similar to India or Ethiopia in which each ethnic group possesses their own province. But Somalia has always been a homogeneous country with an overwhelming majority of the population being Somali for at least the last 1000 years....while Somalis were Muslims during that entire time period.

So let me get this straight: the minority group who have for the most part been peaceful and law abiding citizens are more of an existential threat than the constant killings and destruction constantly inflicted by neighboring clans in the name of qabil?? It's funny seeing the same extreme tribalists who themselves were at some point involved in the killing of ethic Somalis or supporting through financial means such killings are now spinning this hate propaganda against a people who largely leave ethnic Somalis alone for the most part. The things khat will make you think and say, subhanallah. :)

I'm a tribalist? I'm the one promoting the killing of Somalis at the hands of other Somalis? So instead of keeping it factual you seek to defame me and Geeljire and Paragon and other Somalis by making up outright lies? Don't come to me with the Deen you dishonest charlatan. Fear Allah with what you write.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Fulurp this whole time I thought you were african American. At least they have dignity and a history they can be proud of.

As a South African tramp i can't believe you would have the audacity to show yourself on African forum.

Be grateful that somalis are teaching you basic life skills. Clearly no one else will.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

They will not remain a minority group for much longer if current trends continue.

If you think that it's "Islamic" to allow Somalis to absorb Bantus or to allow Bantus to absorb Somalis, then you know absolutely nothing about the Deen. I'm sincerely advising you to not speak without knowledge here.

Please tell me where in the deen is there a valid concept of ethnic preservation and ethnic nationalism? Rather the deen explicitly rejects such pagan concepts that have no place in an Islamic society. No son of adam (AS) is superior to any other except through taqwa and good deeds. If it is decreed that the Somali ethnic group was to disappear or be absorbed by another then I would have no issue with that because I don't care about such things that only matter to pagans and godless nazis. With all that being said there is absolutely no evidence somalis will disappear or that the bantu population is exploding. No evidence whatsoever.

I'm a tribalist? I'm the one promoting the killing of Somalis at the hands of other Somalis? So instead of keeping it factual you seek to defame me and Geeljire and Paragon and other Somalis by making up outright lies? Don't come to me with the Deen you dishonest charlatan. Fear Allah with what you write.
Brother why are you being so melodramatic? If what I said didn't apply to you then leave it at that. I wasn't talking about you but that Land of Punt fellow and other interesting characters on here who fit the description perfectly.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
So our ideological differences mean we want to chop down minorities one machete at a time to curb their numbers? We never advocated for violence just preservation. Maybe it's you that's getting wavy off of some premium khat recently sprayed with ddt. You aren't listening to anything we've said. Lay off watching hotel Rwanda. We want whats best for them and that means creating an exit strategy for them and helping plan their long awaited home coming to Tanzania.

Last edited:
Did this (Fulurp) individual say Somalia has few resources?

Laughing-GIF_1.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"Please tell me where in the deen is there a valid concept of ethnic preservation"

:drakekidding:

The deen says we should go extinct

Brother why are you being so melodramatic? If what I said didn't apply to you then leave it at that. I wasn't talking about you but that Land of Punt fellow and other interesting characters on here who fit the description perfectly.

Stick to what you know saaxib. You'll be less likely to embarrass yourself. Most Somalis here are vehemently against the concept of Somalis fighting each other based on tribe.

And don't preach to me about ethnic superiority. Somalis like me and Geeljire have consistently argued against the entire concept of ethnic superiority and looking down on other people because of their racial origin or mocking them for their God-given features.

In Islam it is haraam to do such a thing, and it's also haraam to mistreat another Muslim based on any reason, whether it's due to racism or any other reason. But again, no one here is arguing for that either. Maybe you should actually try to understand what we're arguing for instead of running your mouth and talking about things you know nothing about.

I've said it before many times that I view the Bantus as just another Muslim group amongst the numerous Muslim groups that form our Ummah, whether it's Berbers or Syrians or Iraqis or Pakistanis or Hausas or other Muslim groups. We share Islam with them, but that doesn't mean that we should erase our God-given differences.

So our ideological differences mean we want to chop down minorities one machete at a time to curb their numbers? We never advocated for violence just preservation. Maybe it's you that's getting wavy off of some premium khat recently sprayed with ddt. You aren't listening to anything we've said. Lay off watching hotel Rwanda. We want whats best for them and that means creating an exit strategy for them and helping plan their long awaited home coming to Tanzania.

10 bucks says this hypocrite would be against large numbers of Yemenis migrating to Somalis, but when it's regarding Bantus he wants to sing a different tune.

And if Islam preaches that we should erase our ethnic differences, then we wouldn't have all these different groups existing today.

Yet today, after centuries of having a dominant Muslim Ummah, you'll still find different Muslim groups like the Kurds, Persians, Turks, Berbers, Somalis and other ethno-national Muslim groups.

Apparently this guy swallowed the Western liberal definition of racism and is trying to apply it to our Deen and the Somali people. Absolutely ridiculous.

Odeg

Gedo
First I must say Rest in Peace Halyeey Eugene TerreBlanch
Eugene-TerreBlanche-in-Ve-001.jpg

He understood what kinda of animals he was dealing with in south africa

Secondly as a Reer konfuur we have been living with Madowweyne for long time and unfortunately they have suffered from stuff like discrimination but overall the last 25 years somali people as whole has suffered so with the reborn of the nation the practices of the old days have to end. Beesha Madowweyne are fierce nationalist and believer in the blue flag but if any of them wants to return to Tazania they are welcome to do so.

Kaafiye, just answer the question brother. Why do you support the expulsion of a Muslim people whose blood and property are sacred and protected by any Islamic government based entirely on ancestry considerations alone and khat induced paranoia??? I'm not some noob who joined yesterday. I have been following the posts of this forum for quite a while now. When that whole galmudug and puntland fiasco was going down many people in this exact topic who are spinning this hate propaganda were cheering for one side or the other in killing more ethnic Somalis. This bantu hatred does not come for love and preservation of ethnic Somalis even though I would still be against it but out of sheer racism and hatred of their 'Madow' phenotype.

@Kaafiye @Bahal @paragon

You guys are arguing with individuals who (A) Do not identify with being Somali beyond it just being a blanket slate label or ( B) They are Salafis who deny the existence of different cultures and races, they advocate for the push of this Mono cultural Islam by arabizing it.

I myself is heavy on the topic of Politics,Culture & identity. For that reason naturally people who reject their Somali identity will get terribly offended by it, yet are we to be blamed for their inability to identify & defend Somali interests

We have never ever advocated for superiority or mass violence of any kind as politics itself is never about who you like or who you dislike. Nor have any of us been for the violence & division among Somalis.

Kaafiye, just answer the question brother. Why do you support the expulsion of a Muslim people whose blood and property are sacred and protected by any Islamic government based entirely on ancestry considerations alone and khat induced paranoia??? I'm not some noob who joined yesterday. I have been following the posts of this forum for quite a while now. When that whole galmudug and puntland fiasco was going down many people in this exact topic who are spinning this hate propaganda were cheering for one side or the other in killing more ethnic Somalis. This bantu hatred does not come for love and preservation of ethnic Somalis even though I would still be against it but out of sheer racism and hatred of their 'Madow' phenotype.

Ancestry alone? You think I'm "discriminating" on them based on ancestry despite the fact that YOU want these people to be assimilated into a culture and heritage that's not theirs? And I'm the hateful one?

If you had any integrity, you would advocate for some form of autonomy for the Bantus in Somalia and you'd recognize them as a distinct ethnic group with their own language/history/culture. I have no real issue with them but I will not pretend that they're Somalis and I will not ignore the fact that they are their own distinct people. But you want to erase all of this and then have the nerve to label me as the racist one? And then you accuse me of having a "khat-induced paranoia" despite the fact that I've never touched khat in my life? Get out. :camby:

@Kaafiye @Bahal @paragon

You guys are arguing with individuals who (A) Do not identify with being Somali beyond it just being a blanket slate label or ( B) They are Salafis who deny the existence of different cultures and races, they advocate for the push of this Mono cultural Islam by arabizing it.

I myself is heavy on the topic of Politics,Culture & identity. For that reason naturally people who reject their Somali identity will get terribly offended by it, yet are we to be blamed for their inability to identify & defend Somali interests

We have never ever advocated for superiority or mass violence of any kind as politics itself is never about who you like or who you dislike. Nor have any of us been for the violence & division among Somalis.

Exactly bro. I've read your articles on these topics before many times. I'm gonna end this discussion. I'm about to go out and I don't want to be constantly looking at my phone checking this website every 5 minutes.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Geeljire, Kaafiye and I have never once mentioned the phenotype of bantu as a reason to see them as a threat. It's a numbers game (zero sum), which you fail to understand. Like Geeljire said, we don't know if you are (1) Salafi (2) Self-hating (3) all of the above. We are the last to engage in tribal talk on this forum so that doesn't stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending