Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
They both do it. They rounded them up many times.

Disgraceful. I don't blame Ogaden for choosing Ethiopia and a minority want independence. None want unity with Somalia because of qabiil cunsuurinimo. Illey should have kicked out the MJ and Isaaq from DDSI instead of working with PL and SL. But he's one retarded idiot for putting his people between a rock and a hard place.

Somali is a small population shit hole desert land in the corner of africa :yloezpe:. You better take care of those Bantu or we will expel you and isolate you from Africa. You will then become slaves to your arabian masters as you will have no other choice :yloezpe:

Long time lurker here. This post on the board sort of compelled me to reply. I am disgusted by the things being posted here by so called fellow muslims. I never thought I would see the day that Somalis would speak like neo-Nazis. The entire earth belongs to no man, no nation, and no kingdom. It is part of the dominion of the most high (SWT). Therefore, bantus who are Muslims have every right to live in a land owned by pagans in my opinion let alone a Muslim land like Somalia. There is nothing in the shariah that lets you expel these people of tawheed from the lands. If this is the mindset of many Somalis then no wonder the country is cursed, subhanallah.

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
in a quarter century, Bantus went from 80,000 to a million. In another quarter century, they will be 12 million, in another 24.

Its a cycle that has repeated itself throughout the past 2000 years. The Bantus are at their core expansionists and will not stop until all of Africa is Bantu.

We cannot allow ourselves to fall like so many before us. Sentimentality and "morality" should be cast aside when we are speaking about an existential threat the likes of which we have never seen before. It has happened before and it will happen again.

It is, simply put, us or them.

Our land or their land.

Our children or their children.

Our existence or theirs.

in a quarter century, Bantus went from 80,000 to a million. In another quarter century, they will be 12 million, in another 24.

Its a cycle that has repeated itself throughout the past 2000 years. The Bantus are at their core expansionists and will not stop until all of Africa is Bantu.

We cannot allow ourselves to fall like so many before us. Sentimentality and "morality" should be cast aside when we are speaking about an existential threat the likes of which we have never seen before. It has happened before and it will happen again.

It is, simply put, us or them.

Our land or their land.

Our children or their children.

Our existence or theirs.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Long time lurker here. This post on the board sort of compelled me to reply. I am disgusted by the things being posted here by so called fellow muslims. I never thought I would see the day that Somalis would speak like neo-Nazis. The entire earth belongs to no man, no nation, and no kingdom. It is part of the dominion of the most high (SWT). Therefore, bantus who are Muslims have every right to live in a land owned by pagans in my opinion let alone a Muslim land like Somalia. There is nothing in the shariah that lets you expel these people of tawheed from the lands. If this is the mindset of many Somalis then no wonder the country is cursed, subhanallah.

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Go say that in Saudi Arabia or any other country in the "Ummah" and see how fast you are deported.

Somalia for the Somalis.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Somalis have settled in many non somali african countries. The nerve of you to tell Bantu to leave :ftw9nwa:

The day you make them leave the day we expel you monkeys from every non somali african country. :yloezpe:

Why do you want to be accepted by Somalis? I'm starting to think you are some madow twat. Somalis are not in other African countries in the millions. And they don't have the numbers to ever over take a population. Unlike you, goons that are sucking up the oxygen we stick to our corner of the Horn. And don't invade lands that are far away.

Why do you want to be accepted by Somalis? I'm starting to think you are some madow twat. Somalis are not in other African countries in the millions. And they don't have the numbers to ever over take a population. Unlike you, goons that are sucking up the oxygen we stick to our corner of the Horn. And don't invade lands.

Nobody cares about acceptance from somalis. You do not have the right to tell them to leave that land.

Tanzania: Bantu Homecoming

Prior to the United States' agreement to accommodate Bantu refugees from Somalia, attempts were made to resettle the refugees to their ancestral homes in southeastern Africa. Before the prospect of emigrating to America was raised, this was actually the preference of the Bantus themselves.
In fact, many Bantus voluntarily left the UN camps where they were staying, to seek refuge inTanzania. Such a return to their ancestral homeland represented the fulfillment of a two-century old dream

By the late 2000s, the situation in Tanzania had improved, and the Tanzanian government began granting Bantus citizenship and allocating them land in areas of Tanzania where their ancestors are known to have been taken from as slaves.

http://www.cis.org/SomaliBantuRefugees

:rejoice:

I am for a Somalia where ethnic Somalis and Bantu Somalis live side by side.

You're supposed to be a Sunni Muslim. Why are you for ethnic nationalism when it is kufr?

Why are you drawing the line with Bantu Somalis? Why not import millions of Arab refugees into Northern Somalia as well, a place where there's a lack of fighting and plenty of open space? Why not bring in several million Indians and Indonesians too? Why not have an open doors policy where all Muslim groups can enter Somalia at will, while at the same time Somalis are prevented from mass-migrating to Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and Indonesia and Pakistan.

If you don't even see the hypocrisy of what you're saying then your IQ is too low for words.

Go say that in Saudi Arabia or any other country in the "Ummah" and see how fast you are deported.

Somalia for the Somalis.

What kind of absurd logic is this?!? So because Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries aren't following the deen then that means we should not as well?:what1:

Mashallah look how happy they are being home compared to being a visible minority outside of their ancestral homelands

:rejoice:

Most of them still speak their ancestral language so it should be an easy transition

Give this advance to your brothers in SA, they will be much more happy at home.

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
I care because you rats are scattered over africa yet you telling people they don't belong in Somalia. If this is the case then why are your people in SA protesting over Xenophobia? Go back to your lands then

You cared enough to join. Don't you have a human bonfire to partake in? I would be wary of who you call a savage.

I have to say, hearing 'we will become a minority in our country', is copy paste far right stuff. I have yet to hear/see any evidence that would suggest Somalis are on the road to becoming a minority to the Bantu Somalis. It sounds more like conspiracy and boogey man stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending