Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
They're happier there, wallahi that was emotional. But Tanzania received aid for that, they're not going to do that again and especially not for the ones who don't speak that language.

You are a hateful f*ck, stop picking on minorities and face me.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
giphy.gif

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I hope they pick up arms so we can finally have an excuse to kick them out of our lands. No way am I going to accept a Tanzanian to owning a single hectare of arable land in Jubaland. There will be no Bantu left by the time we are finished with business.
Sickening people uff.

Hubble

VIP
You guys have a huge land for one sub clan, aren't other Darods protective over their lands like you re of Puntland? Do they bow to you or something? I don't get how they don't feel the same about PL but you're all over JL. Is it the sultan?

You guys have a huge land for one sub clan, aren't other Darods protective over their lands like you re of Puntland? Do they bow to you or something? I don't get how they don't feel the same about PL but you're all over JL. Is it the sultan?
Because PL are our brothers and they truly care about Somalia in general yes they can be arrogant sometimes. But love Somalia and want the best for it

waraabe

Your superior
Because PL are our brothers and they truly care about Somalia in general yes they can be arrogant sometimes. But love Somalia and want the best for it

Darod generally don't care about anyone other then themselves. Sorry but you guys will bring foreigners as soon as you want to fight someone

Hubble

VIP

But they're one sub clan with a whole region, all the other sub clans let them take over their little regions. I find that very weird. I saw a Darod ugaas today say 'wey naga sareeyaan Majeerteen' and I choked on my food. Other clans don't do that, they're equals with each other.

But they're one sub clan with a whole region, all the other sub clans let them take over their little regions. I find that very weird. I saw a Darod ugaas today say 'wey naga sareeyaan Majeerteen' and I choked on my food. Other clans don't do that, they're equals with each other.

Because they are good people and in their heart want the best for Somalia. One look at PL how secure it is and business is blooming small factory farms, solar energy factories the army is strong. Whole Somalia could be like that.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

I don't care what other Darod feel but the land from Gedo to Kismayo is ours and we sure as hell are not about to lose it to some bantus.
As soon as Jubaland becomes more secure, we will move there by the hundreds of thousands inshallah.
I for one want my 1,000 hectare aseendo in Fanoole, half moos half rice, with a bantu staff to work for peanuts.

:rejoice:

Hubble

VIP
Because they are good people and in their heart want the best for Somalia. One look at PL how secure it is and business is blooming small factory farms, solar energy factories the army is strong. Whole Somalia could be like that.

They did that for themselves though, well done wallahi. How does that prove that they love all Somalis?

Hubble

VIP
I don't care what other Darod feel but the land from Gedo to Kismayo is ours and we sure as hell are not about to lose it to some bantus.
As soon as Jubaland becomes more secure, we will move there by the hundreds of thousands inshallah.
I for one want my 1,000 hectare aseendo in Fanoole, half moos half rice, with a bantu staff to work for peanuts.

:rejoice:

You only in live Kismaayo, how is Gedo J.Hoose and J. Dhexe yours? Forget Bantus but other clans won't let you take their lands and especially not while while you have an exclusive land.

They did that for themselves though, well done wallahi. How does that prove that they love all Somalis?

They will improve whole Somalia in that model. They do not care about tribe there I have relatives who worked and live there. My dad and uncle brought houses there. They are arrogant but good people enough that Dr Gaas said no to send the girls to Saudi even rejected the bribe money.

Hubble

VIP
They will improve whole Somalia in that model. They do not care about tribe there I have relatives who worked and live there. My dad and uncle brought houses there. They are arrogant but good people enough that Dr Gaas said no to send the girls to Saudi even rejected the bribe money.

Are you from their close clan/related clan?

Do not listen to him, the reality in PL is different even the minority are respected there. You will go there open your shops and business and no body will bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending