Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are the only tribe that respect the minority and marry to them without any discrimination. That is very wel known fact.

Hubble

VIP
Darod dominated areas

Actually Raxanweyn are the majority in Gedo, Sheekhaal, Gaaljecel and minorities dominate the rest. Majeerteen are only in Kismaayo what gives them more right to that land than the people who live there? It's bad enough given minority status by some sub clans but for others to start moving there, planning to move there and displace people is just wrong.

Actually Raxanweyn are the majority in Gedo, Sheekhaal, Gaaljecel and minorities dominate the rest. Majeerteen are only in Kismaayo what gives them more right to that land than the people who live there? It's bad enough given minority status by some sub clans but for others to start moving there, planning to move there and displace people is just wrong.

First let us deal with the Bantu

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hawiye is doing samething we don't question it:abuxyga:
What is hawiye from galgadud doing in lower shabeele unlike us they have no reason to be there also gedo is nearly all merahan the d&g aren't anywhere near majority:vo3yidw:
Everything west of the jubba river is darod everything east is none darod outside sakow jilib and jamama and half a district in gedo everything else darod:vo3yidw:

I always wanted to live in lower juba heard that Cawrmale was supposed to be Warsangeli

but from what I've been seeing they switched alliances a lot Im not even sure whether they are or not ?

any input on that

Because every land Darood touches is blessed as Somali lands wouldn't be as big as it is if it wasn't for Darood clans expanding to Ethiopian Highlands to the Tana river where Garissa is

Don't forget to thank a Darood for their services to the motherland :sass2:

Somali-Bantus are bunch of docile idiots unlike their counterparts from other African countries. They missed out on a big opportunity to gain political influence and power throughout the war if they picked up arms and fought like the other clans did. Nonetheless it's good to hear them finally waking up, I hope they form armed groups and fight for their land from the encroaching Somalis. Inshallah I hope to see Somalia renamed "The Bantu Republic of Somalia" in my lifetime with the first democratically elected Bantu president and Bantu Majority parliament. From Jowhar to Jamaame, Godspeed my Brothers!

Since when are Rahanweyn majority in Gedo? :chrisfreshhah:

Shiekhal and Gaaljecel are minority in JL. Besides they didn't conquer the land they settled there after we cleansed it from the filthy gaalo. They are guests and they know it.:diddyswag:

As an MJ, I have more right to JL than the tribes mentioned.obamadatazz

Suxuufi(xayawaan),Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired,so stop spreading misinformation .The information you've posted suggests that 30% of Rahanweyn Clan consists of Boon-Somali ethnic group discriminated against based on their occupation- claiming(sheegatoo) they're Rahanweyn. If they don't like it in Somalia then they should return to their ancestral land(Tanzania) or whatever.

It also says " Most of the clans in the inter-revine area of southern somalia feature a bantu client lineage." Take it how you want buddy, that clearly indicates to a large number. Btw why you calling me xayawaan:childplease:? Did I karbaash you and make you shit in your previous kastuumo:damedamn:

It also says " Most of the clans in the inter-revine area of southern somalia feature a bantu client lineage." Take it how you want buddy, that clearly indicates to a large number. Btw why you calling me xayawaan:childplease:? Did I karbaash you and make you shit in your previous kastuumo:damedamn:

I called you xayawaan because you seem to be devoid of any common sense, and it's evident by your reply. Take it how you want? there can only be one truth here,"buddy". "Most of the clans in the inter-revine area of southern somalia feature a bantu client lineage." I think the misunderstanding comes from the term"client lineage" which means Bantu have a client lineage(bantu dependend on another, more powerful Somali clan. Maybe I was a little harsh, but I don't like people who spread false information. Don't Karbaash common sense.

:childplease:Anyway ramadan baadhow so I'm not gonna give you any slack. waa inoo bacda ramadaan. sodonka malmood ee soosocota calooshaada adkaysi iyo futadaada xiiji, sii xun markaan kukarbaasho ayaad nigis kaaga kushubmeysa:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts