Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only were they given land, but they were absorbed into the raxanweyn clan. Estimates say 30% of raxanweyn are of bantu lineage
View attachment 3165
Like I said, they can't be swept under the rug

Suxuufi(xayawaan),Your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired,so stop spreading misinformation .The information you've posted suggests that 30% of Rahanweyn Clan consists of Boon-Somali ethnic group discriminated against based on their occupation- claiming(sheegatoo) they're Rahanweyn. If they don't like it in Somalia then they should return to their ancestral land(Tanzania) or whatever.

This is why you don't let Arabs and their Bantu cousins into your country they breed like rats. Just look at what they did to Egypt that's what awaits Somalis just wait a few years they'll be minorities in their own country like our ancient Egyptian cousins

This is why you don't let Arabs and their Bantu cousins into your country they breed like rats. Just look at what they did to Egypt that's what awaits Somalis just wait a few years they'll be minorities in their own country like our ancient Egyptian cousins

No the Arab, Indian, Iranian and Pakistan (reer xamar) were in Somalia for 1000 never ever rise guns at us but 3 out of 13 SYL were reer xamar do not compare Apple to orange. Plus lately only they started marrying Somalis before we never married them.

It hurts me that someone born in somalia ,doesnt know any language other than somali, consider somalia his home and is a proud somali to be considered second citizen just because his ancestor is originally from another place. This is the result of this qabil mentality. The people seperated themselves from them because they are "bantu" and considered them second class citizen and this is the result. I dont know what will happen in future but i pray for the best. And by the way, i feel you guys are exaggerating about 'the bantu and oromo going to erease the somali race from the horn of africa'.
They are carrying guns joining al shabaab doing their best to destabilize the country and still do not believe ?

The day it stops sounding like exaggeration and becomes reality is when you'll see it especially the Oromo. They are calling for us to be killed in a lot of videos and it's not the Madows ancestors it's great great full stop grandparents who came to Somalia.
Ok i may understand with the case of oromo. They are recently new immigrants. But what about the somali bantus who have been living here for more than a century and knows no country other somalia. What do you want the government to do with them? Send them back to countries which they have no idea of ? I also feel the threat of the way they are breeding but i just hope the government dont do any injustice.

Hubble

VIP
Ok i may understand with the case of oromo. They are recently new immigrants. But what about the somali bantus who have been living here for more than a century and knows no country other somalia. What do you want the government to do with them? Send them back to countries which they have no idea of ? I also feel the threat of the way they are breeding but i just hope the government dont do any injustice.

They know where they're from, their people accepted a lot of them back. We don't have anywhere to go if they keep getting larger and larger, they're even calling on other Bantu countries to help them against us and they won't help them now but once their numbers get bigger they'll get military intervention from them.

Can you please about Rwanda genciodes in 90 days 70% of Tutsi, 2 million were killed by Bantu. BTW Tutsi were Cushitic. They used kitchen knives, one of worst genciodes in modern day.

The UN is resettling the Somali Bantu. The clip your about to witness is sad, but I believe it's for the greater good, the last thing we want is two Muslim groups mass murdering each other.

"Destroying Kabaa stone by stone, is less evil than killing a single Muslim..." -Narrated by An-Nasaie and At-Termithi

Oromo are not even immgrants they are living in Somalia in state of illegal immgrants

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
why you delete it then? Post it again u crack dealing human chucky doll

kuleh :ftw9nwa: waawarayy ma adiga i dhilaysatay? Come & shut me up while your hoyoo fucking for foodstamps khanees fokhol khanees
God damn I want to f*ck you:banderas:
I will make you love me inshallah:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending