Somali Bantu angry with Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This about bantus man dont you guys get tired over arguing some so irrelevant esp in 2016. Also the fact you live in the other side of world that shit dont matter. Somalis always making up bullshit stories to put down other qabil its so stupid. If country like ethiopia can survive with so many ethnicities and somalia cant with only one ethnicity how sad and pathetic is that?
I went to quit but is tempting:mjcry:
Is like a drug:mjcry:

Can you imagine the brain dead they're experiencing when that's what they get angry over despite detailed accounts of rapes in the same thread. Magaciin ba' wallahi. I'm ready to kill a Bantu, any Bantu right now. We need to do a Burma style ethnic cleansing of all Bantus from Somalia. All the rape babies need sakiin on their throats. Kenya is building safaarado, several in Somalia'to protect their staff' while the same government which allows that are sending our WOMEN to Saudi without embassy help. I feel like the world turned upside down.

Hypocrisy is the shit I don't like. Didn't you say, you where a supporter of Somali Bantu in the begging of this thread, and all of a sudden, you want to kill a innocent Bantu baby.

"He disses us racially, I'm disappointed because I support their cause"

This about bantus man dont you guys get tired over arguing some so irrelevant esp in 2016. Also the fact you live in the other side of world that shit dont matter. Somalis always making up bullshit stories to put down other qabil its so stupid. If country like ethiopia can survive with so many ethnicities and somalia cant with only one ethnicity how sad and pathetic is that?

Somalis like their northern Caucasian brothers in Europe are too tribal and stupid to realise they're making themselves extinct. Europe fought 2 World Wars and killed most of their future generations off and are now getting overun by Arabs and Bantus

Somalis are just the same they're worried more about their own brothers and fighting them than the enemy. Just like Europe is getting overun by Bantus and Arabs Somalia is going to get overun by Bantus and Oromos because they're idiots

It's a bloody shame

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Hypocrisy is the shit I don't like. Didn't you say, you where a supporter of Somali Bantu in the begging of this thread, and all of a sudden, you want to kill a innocent Bantu baby.

My comment had that effect:siilaanyolaugh:

Hubble

VIP

You missed what @Freebandz posted, they raped women so those babies need to die. The mother won't want them and neither should we.

It hurts me that someone born in somalia ,doesnt know any language other than somali, consider somalia his home and is a proud somali to be considered second citizen just because his ancestor is originally from another place. This is the result of this qabil mentality. The people seperated themselves from them because they are "bantu" and considered them second class citizen and this is the result. I dont know what will happen in future but i pray for the best. And by the way, i feel you guys are exaggerating about 'the bantu and oromo going to erease the somali race from the horn of africa'.

Hubble

VIP
It hurts me that someone born in somalia ,doesnt know any language other than somali, consider somalia his home and is a proud somali to be considered second citizen just because his ancestor is originally from another place. This is the result of this qabil mentality. The people seperated themselves from them because they are "bantu" and considered them second class citizen and this is the result. I dont know what will happen in future but i pray for the best. And by the way, i feel you guys are exaggerating about 'the bantu and oromo going to erease the somali race from the horn of africa'.

The day it stops sounding like exaggeration and becomes reality is when you'll see it especially the Oromo. They are calling for us to be killed in a lot of videos and it's not the Madows ancestors it's great great full stop grandparents who came to Somalia.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There less than a million
There isn't a town in they don't live in in large numbers in the South. Mogadishu they're probably the second largest community.
The ones you see in the cities are the ones who kicked out of the jubbas and shabeela by fight
Yeah yeah until they become the new hutu and we become the new tutsi is gonna be Rwanda all over again
Comparing to other qabils, how big are they?
They went from 40k to million in 3 decades think about that for a second
they only look harmless and nice because there small ones they become big there true colors will show

Status
Not open for further replies.