SNA to be deployed in Libya by Turkey

no one is saying there is no corruption, but you saying "there is no government in somalia because it is that corrupt" is false.

truth is this current government in somalia is the least corrupt and is working hard on fighting corruption, it is because of that, that we today can see tangible benefits i. e (debt relief). i.e doubled the national budget since they took over.

the national budget when they took over was around 260 million and today within 3 years is close to $500 million.

all of those things are facts.
More like 400 million but Somalia is absolutely not the least corrupt in the world. But there's no point arguing with delusional people anyways lol

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
@kickz can you make a thread on the SNA and it’s forces, what Arms they possess, special forces etc. it’d be much appreciated

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Here is a good Twitter thread on all the forces;

Brother @angelplan has made a thread on them to.
Splendid thread. But do you know how many towns SNA recaptured from Kebab and how many we have left??

Kheyre and Farmajo have done the lords work mashallah i need Kheyre #2021

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Splendid thread. But do you know how many towns SNA recaptured from Kebab and how many we have left??

Kheyre and Farmajo have done the lords work mashallah i need Kheyre #2021

Southern map is 50/50 last update I saw from around March. Mainly open areas/tuulos, are under Al Kabob.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
How is it a mistake??? I don’t want SNA fighting for UAE but helping Turkey in Libya is more reasonable. We can use them to settle some scores for the somali migrants they abused
They can't even secure their own country as they need Amisom. So assuming this report is true, then why fight in another country?
smh.

Trending