SNA to be deployed in Libya by Turkey

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
This comes after Egyptian parliament officially co-signed the military to officially intervene in Libya. This is actually good for the SNA as we can get combat experience from this endeavour.

It’s probably not true though and is UAE propaganda. They tried to offer us a similar deal in exchange for Socotra Islands but Farmajo declined.

They could not defend xamar or somalia yet would die for an arab that has been raping and killing and selling somalis and their organs?

how much are the diig laan leaders in villa somalia being paid for this bakhti act?

This comes after Egyptian parliament officially co-signed the military to officially intervene in Libya. This is actually good for the SNA as we can get combat experience from this endeavour.

It’s probably not true though and is UAE propaganda. They tried to offer us a similar deal in exchange for Socotra Islands but Farmajo declined.
It's probably true and it was the Foreign Minister that declined, huge mistake.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
It's probably true and it was the Foreign Minister that declined, huge mistake.
How is it a mistake??? I don’t want SNA fighting for UAE but helping Turkey in Libya is more reasonable. We can use them to settle some scores for the somali migrants they abused

How is it a mistake??? I don’t want SNA fighting for UAE but helping Turkey in Libya is more reasonable. We can use them to settle some scores for the somali migrants they abused
Somalia is the most corrupt government in the world (if you can even call it a government). They have no regard for morality, people died because of their greed. Why not capitalize off of this opportunity?

Everyone knows, literally all the TikToks I've seen ranking corruption have Somalia at number one. Always. Transparency.org also lists it as the worst, and so do many others. It's common knowledge

so you base your whole corruption allegations on a website?

do you have any specific incidents?

I don't need any. This is widely known, not just by Somalis or a single website. And it isn't even a site. Numerous organizations have reported this

if it is widely known that you would think there would be incidents/ big controversies.

but my friend it is on the contrary, somalia is improving signifcantly on the fight against corruption and actual organisations such as the UN and IMF have both stated how far somalia has come in the last 3 years fighting against corruption.

which is why somalia is eligible for debt relief

listen from 2:30

if it is widely known that you would think there would be incidents/ big controversies.

but my friend it is on the contrary, somalia is improving signifcantly on the fight against corruption and actual organisations such as the UN and IMF have both stated how far somalia has come in the last 3 years fighting against corruption.

which is why somalia is eligible for debt relief

listen from 2:30
It may now be but don't think that means there isn't any right now or there hasn't been.

It may now be but don't think that means there isn't any right now or there hasn't been.

no one is saying there is no corruption, but you saying "there is no government in somalia because it is that corrupt" is false.

truth is this current government in somalia is the least corrupt and is working hard on fighting corruption, it is because of that, that we today can see tangible benefits i. e (debt relief). i.e doubled the national budget since they took over.

the national budget when they took over was around 260 million and today within 3 years is close to $500 million.

all of those things are facts.

Trending