SNA to be deployed in Libya by Turkey

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:qri8gs7:
Excellent news. The less Hawiye and RX with guns in Somalia, the better. Ship them all to Libya to join their cousins in slavery; the country will be much better off for it.
:obama:

It turned out it was fake news. They changed to “turkey is thinking of sending officer?” real quick. Farmjao will be the first president to get impeached if ever try shit like this

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Hopefully it’s not true, we have to mind our business, our house is not fully secured yet. One day we will help other nations but now we gotta work on ourselves:)

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Xamar should learn from Jeegaan how they avoid to be part of Yeman war. Xarmaajo really need any help for the coming elections :snoop: .

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
How is it a mistake??? I don’t want SNA fighting for UAE but helping Turkey in Libya is more reasonable. We can use them to settle some scores for the somali migrants they abused

Why don’t SNA liberate your home region Laascaanood, instead of sending them to fight a war that isn’t theirs?

This would be good if we could get rid of sheydaan.
Then have Somali soldiers getting paid 1k to go on peace missions.
We will see.
Sna can get rid of sheydaan. Its just the bbn powers that are wont allow it

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am sensing that the SNA might be a neutral option for the Turks in Libya to guard the oil fields. Just like Somalia, Libya is a deeply tribal society and react harshly if the rival clans come into picture in any given area. At the same time, the Turks can't completely trust the locals to carry out security duties. Already there are gun battles among rival groups for the oil wells.

For now this news seems to be the product of the Gulf propaganda. But you never know.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Somalia is colonized by multiple countries currently and one of the major ones is turkey. This is not fake. I told you guys a long time ago Turkey would start using SNA soldiers to fight their battles. They don’t value Somali lives and the weak FGS doesn’t either. Told you guys not to trust the Turks now skinny Geeljires will die in a sand desert because of a battle between hairy Arabs and smelly Turks.

How far has the Somali identity fallen?

I am sensing that the SNA might be a neutral option for the Turks in Libya to guard the oil fields. Just like Somalia, Libya is a deeply tribal society and react harshly if the rival clans come into picture in any given area. At the same time, the Turks can't completely trust the locals to carry out security duties. Already there are gun battles among rival groups for the oil wells.

For now this news seems to be the product of the Gulf propaganda. But you never know.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised. And they wonder why we don't like them

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They can't even secure their own country as they need Amisom. So assuming this report is true, then why fight in another country?
smh.
Turkey probably offered incentives. I don't think Turkey would bribe them or anything so it's most likely something that would benefit the country. Even UAE offered Socotra with a cash reward on top of that. I don't think Somalia would fight in Libya for absolutely nothing

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There is no report on this that's reputable as far as I'm concerned. This claim is ludicrous.

How is it a mistake??? I don’t want SNA fighting for UAE but helping Turkey in Libya is more reasonable. We can use them to settle some scores for the somali migrants they abused

Why is there No Turk or Arab from North Africa dying for you in Somalia and cleaning up the terrorist on your behalf?

is it just me or are N&N support very naive and gullible?

what do you think brother?

me thinks it would be wiser to settle scores against the terrorist killing somalis in somalia rather than helping Tripoli become stable again,

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why is there No Turk or Arab from North Africa dying for you in Somalia and cleaning up the terrorist on your behalf?

is it just me or are N&N support very naive and gullible?

what do you think brother?

me thinks it would be wiser to settle scores against the terrorist killing somalis in somalia rather than helping Tripoli become stable again,

Turkey built a hospital in Mogadishu and that’s enough for 68 Nation to go die for Turkey in a war

Failed state soldiers who can’t even help their own country going to help another failed state that imprisoned somali people. :damn:Whichever Libyan side wins it’s still the same shitty people. 68 Nation doesn’t understand this.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Puntland and Somaliland will send their forces to help Egypt
Saaxib neither PL or SL are sending any soldiers...:williamswtf: :dead:

PL and SL troops cannot be compared to the special forces that are trained by Turkey. They are better equipped and undergone more advanced training that gives them and edge we completely lack... :tocry:

Saaxib neither PL or SL are sending any soldiers...:williamswtf: :dead:

PL and SL troops cannot be compared to the special forces that are trained by Turkey. They are better equipped and undergone more advanced training that gives them and edge we completely lack... :tocry:
You see, all Turkey. They're just a colony mate they still can't touch us lol

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Why don’t SNA liberate your home region Laascaanood, instead of sending them to fight a war that isn’t theirs?
No need to free a town that is free but when will jeegan get revenge for 500k dead scum?:oh6b81q:

When will jeegan escape Darood hegemony loool Farmajo being your president ?:icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts