Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Poor woman.:mjkkk: She should add him on FB as a man and send his wife the dick pics while declaring her undying love for him. Bonus points for successfully doing it as a Ugandan AMISOM soldier. That should force him to fess up to his wasteman antics or forever have his wife doubt his sexuality. That one time he's just not in the mood to bust a nut will have her do mental gymnastics to fit the narrative.

That's genius!

cj7BeRef7k3NC.gif

N

NaomiHoney

#ANONYMOUSPOST

Sspotters please be sensitive when giving advice and do not mock her dilemma please.

Sis post this anonymous.
I have a problem I have a higher sex drive than my husband and we are both in our twenties. I feel like I have a problem because I want more and more. He's getting exhausted while I want more. I never thought as a circumcised woman I would have sex drive like this. How can I get satisfied without driving him nuts. Every night when I ask for it he is always up for it but I can't help that I feel like am a burden to him.

#ANONYMOUSPOST

Sspotters please be sensitive when giving advice and do not mock her dilemma please.

Sis post this anonymous.
I have a problem I have a higher sex drive than my husband and we are both in our twenties. I feel like I have a problem because I want more and more. He's getting exhausted while I want more. I never thought as a circumcised woman I would have sex drive like this. How can I get satisfied without driving him nuts. Every night when I ask for it he is always up for it but I can't help that I feel like am a burden to him.

1. Hit the gym daily for 2 hours
2. Start fasting Monday and Thursday
3. Stay away from movies

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
#ANONYMOUSPOST

Sis post this anonymous.
iss quurxi put on some make-up and wear something nice,change it up a little,spice it up so he can pipe it up:denzelnigga::denzelnigga:.If he's fat(or he has a football for a stomach with malnutrition arms) cuuntatha kaa yaree might help with his endurance.:kanyeshrug::kanyeshrug:

#ANONYMOUSPOST

Sis post this anonymous.
Without sounding like a creep, I can help her with that :ahh:

The first 3 years will be good but after that i think any man will get bored by having the same girl tbh.

I would advice the guy to get a new wife every 5 years to bring change to his sex life.

So if you got married at 20 you would have 5 divorces by the time you're 40 :dead:

Why get married at all lmaoooo

Bohol

VIP
Sex is like a hobby. If you overdo sex it gets boring. I will give my wife a limit of 3-2 times a week, nothing more than that.

#ANONYMOUSPOST

So where do I begin. My marriage is falling apart for something I had nothing to do with.

I've met my husband in college and we dated all throughout the years till we finished university and we felt that we were ready to settle down and build a family.

I was raised by a single mother. My mother is the rock that keeps me grounded and she is never too busy and drops everything she has in her hands when I call out to her. She has raised me into the woman I am. My father has walked out on us when I was little after they had divorced and I had always wanted to meet him to at least one day talk about why he didn't want to be in my life and see if there is ever a chance of him changing but time never gave me that chance and he has passed away when I was around the age of 10.

My mother not only takes care of me and my two siblings but also looks after herself she does not look a year older than 30 and her body looks better than mine. I'm proud that she is not those typical somali mother who when they hit 40 say they are old and just stop bothering to look good or dress good.

When husbands family came to ask for my hand things went smoothly and my father in law and my mother got along well I could see my mother in law giving her the side eye but I didn't make much of it.

My father in law is business man so he sent my mother and I to dubai to shop and buy dahab for me as a wedding gift and also gave my mother few thousands to also spend on herself. My initial thought was how generous of him and when we came back my wedding took place after a couple of months.

My husband and I came back from our honeymoon and my mother in law just started to give me the silence treatment i never understood what I had done to her. My husband loves his mother as much as I love mine so both of us are close with their moms. We asked what's going on and she said my mother is flirting with her husband. My mother is never the type to chase she is always the chasee never the chaser. I has spoken to my mom and she told me how my father in law is the one who is giving her all these things and always calling and texting her to find out how she is doing. And she said how caring he is. She never even thought he was interested in her that way so she said she will try and keep it to a minimum.

My mother in law however isn't willing to let things go and keeps pointing fingers at my mother calling her a home wrecker and every name under the sun we have had few fights and now time have passed since we last spoke.

When I had my first baby and I fell right into postpartum depression and my pregnancy wasn't the easiest I must add.

Now my mother is saying since this woman is accusing me of being a home wrecker I will show her what a home wrecker looks like. Now she is married to my father in law and everyone in the family is blaming the next person.

I explained to my husband I have nothing to do with all this but he chooses to take his mothers side. Considering what my mother in law has called my mother I don't blame her for taking revenge this way. But the least I expected from him was to be understanding to me and my situation especially since I've just recovered from postpartum depression.

My father in law is saying he is allowed four and if my mother in law can't accept that then he is going to leave her for my mother.

Last week we were arguing and in the middle of it he said marrying me was the worst mistake he made. He said he would also remarry to give me a taste of what his mother is feeling. I don't know why I have to pay the prize of what out parents decide to do with their lives. I can't control my mother and I would chose her happiness over mine. If he makes her happy then I would rather suffer for it. She has been alone far too long and if this is her happy ending who am I to stand in the way.

I am not scared of asking for a divorce and being a single mother. I was raised by one and it's the least scary thing to me. I just don't want to loose the man I love for all this petty fights between our parents.

Her mother sounds like a suspect to me. Nobody marries a nigga just to prove a point. I'd say there was an interest, and she just used being provoked as an excuse. The young girl's husband is blaming the wrong person but considering what his mom is going through, I can see why, can't excuse it, but I can see why.

Wassup with their mothers tho? I'd assume they are in their 40s, why are they acting like teen age girls? Women never age.:browtf:

Gambar

VIP
#ANONYMOUSPOST

So where do I begin. My marriage is falling apart for something I had nothing to do with.

I've met my husband in college and we dated all throughout the years till we finished university and we felt that we were ready to settle down and build a family.

I was raised by a single mother. My mother is the rock that keeps me grounded and she is never too busy and drops everything she has in her hands when I call out to her. She has raised me into the woman I am. My father has walked out on us when I was little after they had divorced and I had always wanted to meet him to at least one day talk about why he didn't want to be in my life and see if there is ever a chance of him changing but time never gave me that chance and he has passed away when I was around the age of 10.

My mother not only takes care of me and my two siblings but also looks after herself she does not look a year older than 30 and her body looks better than mine. I'm proud that she is not those typical somali mother who when they hit 40 say they are old and just stop bothering to look good or dress good.

When husbands family came to ask for my hand things went smoothly and my father in law and my mother got along well I could see my mother in law giving her the side eye but I didn't make much of it.

My father in law is business man so he sent my mother and I to dubai to shop and buy dahab for me as a wedding gift and also gave my mother few thousands to also spend on herself. My initial thought was how generous of him and when we came back my wedding took place after a couple of months.

My husband and I came back from our honeymoon and my mother in law just started to give me the silence treatment i never understood what I had done to her. My husband loves his mother as much as I love mine so both of us are close with their moms. We asked what's going on and she said my mother is flirting with her husband. My mother is never the type to chase she is always the chasee never the chaser. I has spoken to my mom and she told me how my father in law is the one who is giving her all these things and always calling and texting her to find out how she is doing. And she said how caring he is. She never even thought he was interested in her that way so she said she will try and keep it to a minimum.

My mother in law however isn't willing to let things go and keeps pointing fingers at my mother calling her a home wrecker and every name under the sun we have had few fights and now time have passed since we last spoke.

When I had my first baby and I fell right into postpartum depression and my pregnancy wasn't the easiest I must add.

Now my mother is saying since this woman is accusing me of being a home wrecker I will show her what a home wrecker looks like. Now she is married to my father in law and everyone in the family is blaming the next person.

I explained to my husband I have nothing to do with all this but he chooses to take his mothers side. Considering what my mother in law has called my mother I don't blame her for taking revenge this way. But the least I expected from him was to be understanding to me and my situation especially since I've just recovered from postpartum depression.

My father in law is saying he is allowed four and if my mother in law can't accept that then he is going to leave her for my mother.

Last week we were arguing and in the middle of it he said marrying me was the worst mistake he made. He said he would also remarry to give me a taste of what his mother is feeling. I don't know why I have to pay the prize of what out parents decide to do with their lives. I can't control my mother and I would chose her happiness over mine. If he makes her happy then I would rather suffer for it. She has been alone far too long and if this is her happy ending who am I to stand in the way.

I am not scared of asking for a divorce and being a single mother. I was raised by one and it's the least scary thing to me. I just don't want to loose the man I love for all this petty fights between our parents.
Inalilahi.

War ya ilahay yaqan!

Gambar

VIP
Her mother sounds like a suspect to me. Nobody marries a nigga just to prove a point. I'd say there was an interest, and she just used being provoked as an excuse. The young girl's husband is blaming the wrong person but considering what his mom is going through, I can see why, can't excuse it, but I can see why.

Wassup with their mothers tho? I'd assume they are in their 40s, why are they acting like teen age girls? Women never age.:browtf:
A lot of these Somali middle aged woman act like dhocilo yar yar. I'm convinced they are trying to live a childhood they never had.

A lot of these Somali middle aged woman act like dhocilo yar yar. I'm convinced they are trying to live a childhood they never had.
They also gossip a lot and spend a lot of time on the phone doing just that. I'd more than the young girls these days. wassup with that?:hmm: I had always imagined that once they reach their 40s, they become disinterested in trivial things like gossiping, and the tragedy mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending