Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

There are Somali sisters out there who are in need of some advice. I believe we SSpotters are adequately capable of doing so.

I will be uploading regularly.

Walalo me and my husband been married for 3 years alhamdulilah Hes 31 and am 23 years old we just had a beautiful baby girl in march he is an engineer and makes good money . Ever since I gave birth my husband changed I don't know why is it because he has seen my vagina during giving birth or what is it. Anywho we don't have sex for like a whole month or so and u know as a female I start getting suspicious what if he has someone else satisfying him. Mind you I always have My makeup on fleek always buy new sexy lingerie and wear it for him I put her to bed then go watch a movie with him but noting happens ? And tbh him as a husband he is not very soft when it comes to me he always says he is the man of the house and he's always in charge and when I start crying and calacal he always puts me down and insults me and he is always the first one to call my parents and complain and say ohhhhh she's yelling and ohh she's breaking the stuff at home. He has no respect and see me as nothing. He is raised in Arab country and seems like he has their attitude when it comes to marriage . The days we got married he was so sweet always showering me with gifts chocolate everything always used to tell me how much he loves me etc!!!! Whenever we fight he won't talk to me in a week or waits until I say sorry. He only wants me to say sorry and come to him I really need advice what should i do should I ask for divorce or what ? Walahi this is true and I need advice

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The Guy lived in the middleast hes probably seen how his friends treated their wives

Btw why do Somalis call their parents when they argue about crap?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He's either gay, not attracted to you anymore or has a wifey number 2 in the hiding. :bell:

There are Somali sisters out there who are in need of some advice. I believe we SSpotters are adequately capable of doing so.

I will be uploading regularly.

Walalo me and my husband been married for 3 years alhamdulilah Hes 31 and am 23 years old we just had a beautiful baby girl in march he is an engineer and makes good money . Ever since I gave birth my husband changed I don't know why is it because he has seen my vagina during giving birth or what is it. Anywho we don't have sex for like a whole month or so and u know as a female I start getting suspicious what if he has someone else satisfying him. Mind you I always have My makeup on fleek always buy new sexy lingerie and wear it for him I put her to bed then go watch a movie with him but noting happens ? And tbh him as a husband he is not very soft when it comes to me he always says he is the man of the house and he's always in charge and when I start crying and calacal he always puts me down and insults me and he is always the first one to call my parents and complain and say ohhhhh she's yelling and ohh she's breaking the stuff at home. He has no respect and see me as nothing. He is raised in Arab country and seems like he has their attitude when it comes to marriage . The days we got married he was so sweet always showering me with gifts chocolate everything always used to tell me how much he loves me etc!!!! Whenever we fight he won't talk to me in a week or waits until I say sorry. He only wants me to say sorry and come to him I really need advice what should i do should I ask for divorce or what ? Walahi this is true and I need advice
If shes breaking stuff and going crazy like that shes crazy. Theres something called not loving you anymore. Lol she has to realise that. Plus breaking shit in the house doesnt help. Theres clearly an issue with her. She should seek counsel. Get divorce if you want its your right.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
First thing I noticed was the 8 year difference between them and that she got married at 20 :faysalwtf:

Also, she didn't get the halib for a month, that mean's they use to put it down, mashallah:siilaanyosmile:

But then she said that he grow up in middle east and he's not soft with her :ayaanswag:

But the dude can't handle arguments so he es to her family. Well at least he's not beating her yet :russ:

She needs to talk to an Imam. We don't know the full story here to give proper advice. I wonder why she's breaking things? Is she violent to him? Another thing that stuck out to me is that he's calling her parents. You'd think if he's such a horrible guy he'd call his parents which is way worse imo. I dunno this story doesn't all add up.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She needs to talk to an Imam. We don't know the full story here to give proper advice. I wonder why she's breaking things? Is she violent to him? Another thing that stuck out to me is that he's calling her parents. You'd think if he's such a horrible guy he'd call his parents which is way worse imo. I dunno this story doesn't all add up.

I think the reason he Called her parents is to badmouth her which is just low

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I think she has this false idea on what love and marriage is. When people get marriage for a while it's not going to be flowers and I love you all the time. Just because her husband does not tell her all the time he loves her or buys her gifts does not mean he does not love her. She needs to talk to him and tell him whenever they get into a conflict he should not involve her parents and her issues she has with him. Also, she needs to look at her own behavior and learn how to communicate with her husband without being violent. Marriage is hard work and divorce should be the very last resort.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I'm going to report that FB page. It is nothing but a Farax bashing place where apparently we are bad lovers who don't live up to these imaginery expectations. If we were to delve into these peoples lives, 90% of these issues would be unfounded, "my hubby doesn't buy me chocolates anymore" WTF is she a 5 year old? I bet he'd buy her some Cadburys and she would complain he doesn't make an effort to get her some Belgian chocolate. COMMUNICATE your concerns to WHOM it may concern.

N

NaomiHoney

Please post some more where are you girl!

As you wish.

Please be thoughtful with what you give as advice this sister is very devastated and scared so advice her the most kind way possible*

Hi abayo I am so embarrassed to be sharing this. I am so nervous about someone finding out my true identity because my story is serious. I do not have anyone else to talk to about this situation. Pls post it in the group for me so that my sisters may advise me. Pls let them know that this is a true story and probably happening to many sisters. Jazakallah Kheyr

Ladies pls believe me and do not think I am making this up. I have been married for a little under a year. I met my husband 2 years ago and instantly fell in love with him. He is religious, kind, generous, and everything I always wanted in a man. He is very accomplished and has his dream job. He is also very religious, knows so much about the deen, finished the quran, can name every hadith and is well respected in our city. I am currently in a doctor of nursing program and will be graduating in Spring of 2017 inshallah. My husband is a family man and is very romantic Mashallah. He buys me what ever I want and spoils me so much. My family loves him.

The problem is that my husband is a sexual sadist. Right after we got married this guy started to act strangely in the bedroom. He started to be very rough and started biting me. I was very confused at first and tried to go along with it but that was a bad idea. He got more aggressive physically and the sex actually started to hurt. He even choked me a couple of times and I thought I was dying in one instance. Wallahi I was so scared that I went to my sister’s house for a couple of days to gather my thoughts. He apologized and promised me it would not happen again. But not even two days later this guy slapped the life out of while we were having sex. He always states that he cannot control himself during sex. Wallahi I have developed anxiety when it comes to sex because I fear for my safety. He wants to have sex frequently but he always ends up doing something to me physically which is uncomfortable, painful, and/or scary. I can tell that he gets off on hurting me and seeing the pain in my eyes. Even his style of sex is so rough that I am sore down there for a couple of days. I know this is an uncomfortable topic but sisters please I need your advice. My husband is a great man who I love dearly but I have been so stressed due to my sex life that it is impacting my academic performance.

I get nervous and anxious every time he kisses me. I cannot count how many times I have actually cried after sex because of the pain I feel physically. Please give me your sincerest advice ladies. I do not know whether I should get a divorce. I have talked to him about how much he hurts me during sex and I have actually denied him so many times due to this but he gets so angry and says that its his right and I should not deny him. He has even threatened to divorce me or get a second wife if I refuse him. Even when I am menstruating this man will make me perform oral sex to satisfy him. I am at my wits end with him and his ways in the bedroom. I am even disgusted with myself. Jazakallah Sisters.

I forgot to mention that my husband is the son of a prominent Islamic leader who is very known in our community. My father was over joyed when he came to ask for my hand in marriage. I won't say too much about his family in order to maintain anonymity but that is one of the reasons I'm so hesitent about divorce and others finding out about my issue. Wallahi idk why I' feel ashamed, disgusted, and so little. Pls help me sisters I beg of you!

waraabe

Your superior
As you wish.

Please be thoughtful with what you give as advice this sister is very devastated and scared so advice her the most kind way possible*

Hi abayo I am so embarrassed to be sharing this. I am so nervous about someone finding out my true identity because my story is serious. I do not have anyone else to talk to about this situation. Pls post it in the group for me so that my sisters may advise me. Pls let them know that this is a true story and probably happening to many sisters. Jazakallah Kheyr

Ladies pls believe me and do not think I am making this up. I have been married for a little under a year. I met my husband 2 years ago and instantly fell in love with him. He is religious, kind, generous, and everything I always wanted in a man. He is very accomplished and has his dream job. He is also very religious, knows so much about the deen, finished the quran, can name every hadith and is well respected in our city. I am currently in a doctor of nursing program and will be graduating in Spring of 2017 inshallah. My husband is a family man and is very romantic Mashallah. He buys me what ever I want and spoils me so much. My family loves him.

The problem is that my husband is a sexual sadist. Right after we got married this guy started to act strangely in the bedroom. He started to be very rough and started biting me. I was very confused at first and tried to go along with it but that was a bad idea. He got more aggressive physically and the sex actually started to hurt. He even choked me a couple of times and I thought I was dying in one instance. Wallahi I was so scared that I went to my sister’s house for a couple of days to gather my thoughts. He apologized and promised me it would not happen again. But not even two days later this guy slapped the life out of while we were having sex. He always states that he cannot control himself during sex. Wallahi I have developed anxiety when it comes to sex because I fear for my safety. He wants to have sex frequently but he always ends up doing something to me physically which is uncomfortable, painful, and/or scary. I can tell that he gets off on hurting me and seeing the pain in my eyes. Even his style of sex is so rough that I am sore down there for a couple of days. I know this is an uncomfortable topic but sisters please I need your advice. My husband is a great man who I love dearly but I have been so stressed due to my sex life that it is impacting my academic performance.

I get nervous and anxious every time he kisses me. I cannot count how many times I have actually cried after sex because of the pain I feel physically. Please give me your sincerest advice ladies. I do not know whether I should get a divorce. I have talked to him about how much he hurts me during sex and I have actually denied him so many times due to this but he gets so angry and says that its his right and I should not deny him. He has even threatened to divorce me or get a second wife if I refuse him. Even when I am menstruating this man will make me perform oral sex to satisfy him. I am at my wits end with him and his ways in the bedroom. I am even disgusted with myself. Jazakallah Sisters.

I forgot to mention that my husband is the son of a prominent Islamic leader who is very known in our community. My father was over joyed when he came to ask for my hand in marriage. I won't say too much about his family in order to maintain anonymity but that is one of the reasons I'm so hesitent about divorce and others finding out about my issue. Wallahi idk why I' feel ashamed, disgusted, and so little. Pls help me sisters I beg of you!

:dead::dead1:

As you wish.

Woow this one is actually really sad. This dude is into some BDSM type shit, this miiskin woman doesn't deserve that she needs to leave ASAP

@waraabe you nacas!:pacspit: it's not funny :birdman:

M

Maryam

As you wish.

Omg wallah I have no advice I'm not married

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As you wish.

What on earth

:dead::dead::dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts