Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
#ANONYMOUSPOST

After losing my first husband to an illness, my one year old daughter and I barely had much since all our money was spent on his medication. I started selling baati to make ends meet, my daughter became my world and we overcame our loss together.
I married my second husband two years later. He was nice, kind and romantic and all those good qualities that as a woman I would appreciate but he couldn't stand my daughter. As a mother, I couldn't stand that! We would always argue about this until it led to our first divorce. After sometime, he come back promising to be a good dad to my daughter and I agreed to give him a second chance.
The morning that my daughter died, I still remember it clearly. I woke up early to buy beer(not qamro) and hilib, a welcome back breakfast for my husband and also to enjoy it together as a family. I was nearing our house when I saw my neighbours screaming and crying holding my daughter breathing her last. She had turned blue, her face swollen, blood all over her clothes. I wouldn't have believed it was my daughter but those women were crying 'gawadhada sumayo weey dimanosaa' . My neighbours told me my daughter was crying loudly when I left and since the door was locked, they went to the window to check what was wrong and saw my husband hold my little girl by her leg and banged her head almost everywhere in our house. He then choked her and strangled her to stop her from screaming but ran away when he saw she could no longer cry and was dying.
He was arrested but his qabil raised money for him and is currently out. He told me I didn't look remorseful after our first divorce so he came back to destroy the thing that was keeping me and him apart. He also gave me the remaining two divorce. In a world that money rules, only Allah can bring me justice. Also, no matter how much I would want to see him rot in prison, the fact that my daughter is gone forever remains. Reality is stranger than fiction so when you are in a difficult situation, only then will you understand why you have to do certain things.

The real problem though, is that I am one month pregnant with this man's child now. I know that I should think of this baby as a replacement of my dead daughter but no matter how I look at it, I can't help but think of it as the baby of my daughter's murderer. I want to abort it. Please tell me your opinions about this baby. Should I keep it or kill it? I also know it is innocent but will it be worth it in the long run?... I have always heard 'Calaf aa lacunaa' but my calaaf right now is one I find too hard to swallow.

Fake.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
#ANONYMOUSPOST

After losing my first husband to an illness, my one year old daughter and I barely had much since all our money was spent on his medication. I started selling baati to make ends meet, my daughter became my world and we overcame our loss together.
I married my second husband two years later. He was nice, kind and romantic and all those good qualities that as a woman I would appreciate but he couldn't stand my daughter. As a mother, I couldn't stand that! We would always argue about this until it led to our first divorce. After sometime, he come back promising to be a good dad to my daughter and I agreed to give him a second chance.
The morning that my daughter died, I still remember it clearly. I woke up early to buy beer(not qamro) and hilib, a welcome back breakfast for my husband and also to enjoy it together as a family. I was nearing our house when I saw my neighbours screaming and crying holding my daughter breathing her last. She had turned blue, her face swollen, blood all over her clothes. I wouldn't have believed it was my daughter but those women were crying 'gawadhada sumayo weey dimanosaa' . My neighbours told me my daughter was crying loudly when I left and since the door was locked, they went to the window to check what was wrong and saw my husband hold my little girl by her leg and banged her head almost everywhere in our house. He then choked her and strangled her to stop her from screaming but ran away when he saw she could no longer cry and was dying.
He was arrested but his qabil raised money for him and is currently out. He told me I didn't look remorseful after our first divorce so he came back to destroy the thing that was keeping me and him apart. He also gave me the remaining two divorce. In a world that money rules, only Allah can bring me justice. Also, no matter how much I would want to see him rot in prison, the fact that my daughter is gone forever remains. Reality is stranger than fiction so when you are in a difficult situation, only then will you understand why you have to do certain things.

The real problem though, is that I am one month pregnant with this man's child now. I know that I should think of this baby as a replacement of my dead daughter but no matter how I look at it, I can't help but think of it as the baby of my daughter's murderer. I want to abort it. Please tell me your opinions about this baby. Should I keep it or kill it? I also know it is innocent but will it be worth it in the long run?... I have always heard 'Calaf aa lacunaa' but my calaaf right now is one I find too hard to swallow.

:patrice:

Fake for example :
1. The story seems to take place in Somalia (buying beer, selling baati, tribe interference with legal system)
2.crime like that, We would hear about it in Somali news/ TV
3.simple widow Baati seller in Somalia wouldn't know the Facebook or have account
4. Simple widow baati seller would not be so articulate like this lady
Fake fake and fake

#ANONYMOUSPOST

I really hope this is fake bc this is heartbreaking, shoutout to all the people who aren't psychos

VixR

Veritas
I don't see why it should be passed off as fake. We've heard multiple stories of Somali men outright killing or abusing their step-children with strange and unusual punishments esp when they're from a different tribe. It's no brainer to me, I would definitely abort the damn thing. Poor girl.

#ANONYMOUSPOST

I'm a lurker not the one to comment a lot but I'm always there whenever I get free time scrolling through in the group. I had seen a couple of days ago a girl complaining about the relationship she has with her sister and it just reminded me of my story thought I would share with advice at the bottom. The advice goes to me first and foremost. My story is long but please do purden me.

The day my little sister showed up on my doorstep out of the blue, I was slightly confused yet deeply excited to see her after being away from her for an extended period of time 4years to be exact. My family had some hard times. My parents had always struggled with my sister and it has always seemed that her and them were from different planets cause of just how much they didn't understand each other. They were strict with their parenting and my sister was a rebel it was either her way or the high way so you can imagine how hard it would be for them to be on the same page on anything EVER.

My parents may Allah grant them Jannah believed that you've to be strict to raise girls properly not knowing that you have to be 50/50 with loving and disciplining a child tough love for instance. And my sister didn't make it easy for them to bond and have a relationship with them because she'd literally do the opposite of what they say. Let's say for example she wanted to eat something and my parents say that they left dinner for her in the fridge she would act like she is not hungry just because they mentioned it to her and sleep with an empty stomach.

It has always been hard for me being the middle man. Always trying to put peace in between my parents and my sister. I love them both deeply and I had to bend and break my back for them to live together in a house without her either ending up dead of being kicked out. She had tried to report them to social services several times that they'd not leave us alone and they'd always do "assessment". Life wasn't easy and I must say I had the hardest childhood fell into depression falled back on school and life just wasn't so great but I had to act like I was fine and be strong.

My mother developed breast cancer and by the time they discovered it spread and it was too late. My father had blood pressure and had a mild stroke so the news of my mothers death became the cause of his. Losing both your parents in a period of a month as a 22 year old is the hardest thing anyone can endure.

My sister the only sibling I had in this world the one who I went through hell and back for didn't even show up, at least not for my parents but to comfort me since she was the only family I had left. That was the day I decided to cut her out from my life. She wasn't worth it and clearly didn't appreciate me so there seemed to be no reason for me to hold on to someone who isn't meeting me half way. I know every relationship is a give and take but our relationship felt that I was doing all the giving and seemed like the only time my sisters hand reached out towards me was when she was taking something but never to give something not even time or love and effection.

My parents have installed in us so many qualities and values and taught us the deen well at least me because my sister used to skip dugsi and pretend she went and I never snitched or told on her just to keep whatever peace there was. Alhamdulilahi Rabil 'Alameen

About 2 years later I got married to my husband the only family I had for now and I tried to reach out to my sister maybe to see if she wanted to try this one last time and invited her to my wedding. It wasn't anything big just a little simple thing but her presence would have made it my dream wedding and yet again she disappointed me with her absence.

So you can imagine my surprise when my eighteen-year-old sister shows up knocking on my door, clearly distressed and wearing an oversized sweater. Before she even said anything I had guessed it, but I still welcomed her inside to sit and chat, something she only did in desperate times of need.

I has asked what happened and she said she was pregnant and she wanted to abort the baby and needed money. I straight up told her I will not give her a cent to kill an innocent child. I told her I will take care of you till you give birth and I will legally adopt the baby so I don't have to see you again. We had agreed.

I was a new mom myself so it was hard juggling between a new born and a pregnant woman. I thank Allah for giving me my husband the most supportive soul that strolls on the face of the earth Alhamdulilah. My sister loved and adored my daughter she would always dress her up and sing to her it just made me smile. She always knew how to make me melt from the inside and I just forgived her and started a brand new page with her.

When her due date came and she gave birth to a baby girl she asked me to name her and I said after our late mom just like my daughter and she agreed she said you'd make a great mom and when that tear fell I swear my heart broke into tiny little pieces.

I know she has not been a good daughter or a good sister but no one deserves to be taken from the right of a mother. Every woman who has a black heart or a heart of a stone becomes the softest woman alive when she is around her child. I didn't want to take away the only chance of her ever having a feeling of what love is and what it feels like and perhaps this would change her for the better. I helped her settle down and she lived with me and my husband was providing for her as well as me. When her daughter reached two she found an apartment and moved out to just give her that sense of independence but my husband is still there and doesn't let her pay her rent or any bills for that matter. She went back to school and goes to dugsi on the weekends we are neighbours so she drops her daughter and gets her in the evening when she comes back.

I'm proud to say Alhamdulilahi Rabil Alameen that my sister and I have the closest bond any siblings can have. It took so much patience from my side and forgiving all her down falls I can now happily say that it was all worth it. She is my sister my best friend and my blood. My daughter adores her and calls her hooyo no.2.

My advice to you ladies is please if you have a sibling you're not getting along with or seems like a stranger or even an enemy to you at times. Trust me they are not. You just gotta get through to them. It takes time and patience. No one will ever compare to your sibling. Blood is thicker than water. Remember that ladies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I don't see why it should be passed off as fake. We've heard multiple stories of Somali men outright killing or abusing their step-children with strange and unusual punishments esp when they're from a different tribe. It's no brainer to me, I would definitely abort the damn thing. Poor girl.
No we haven't. That story is fake as hell. If it happened in the west, we definitely would've heard about it in the news or it would have spread like wildfire in the Somali community. And it for sure didn't happen in Somalia because a woman in Somalia that's so poor she has to sell her clothes to get by wouldn't have internet access or have perfect English. 90% of the shaax corner stories are either fabricated outright or a heavily embellished version of something the author heard happen to another person.

But of course, since in paints Somali people in a negative light, it must be true. We're all monsters, apparently.

VixR

Veritas
No we haven't. That story is fake as hell. If it happened in the west, we definitely would've heard about it in the news or it would have spread like wildfire in the Somali community. And it for sure didn't happen in Somalia because a woman in Somalia that's so poor she has to sell her clothes to get by wouldn't have internet access or have perfect English. 90% of the shaax corner stories are either fabricated outright or a heavily embellished version of something the author heard happen to another person.

But of course, since in paints Somali people in a negative light, it must be true. We're all monsters, apparently.
It must be nice to be able to don a perpetual pair of rose-colored goggles towards everything.

VixR

Veritas
:chrisfreshhah:This is what you sound like:
:mjlol:Ayyy SO to Arthur. Who would've thought you Canadians got our Public Broadcasting Station hits

But no, this is me:
giphy.gif

This is you:
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending