Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What is there to talk about After 2 years
:mjlol:

Dude probably doesnt even work for the government he just lookin for a green card

She dodged a bullet
Exactly!

And instead of him meeting her mother, she should of done a thoroughbackground check on him. She should take it as a blessing that she didn't marry him and focus on repenting and learning from her mistakes ( crossing moral boundaries to impress a man, talking to a guy for TWO WHOLE YEARS w/o even meeting his family or getting to know him beyond superficial romantic words). Revenge will only backfire on her (he has her nudes).

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
279a62436345e370d81a71acfbced185f62c9853cb7e2ec5cf05acbbfba11bff.jpg

The good sis Leila coming through with the piping hot Shaah :2tjlv3e:

Salam sister I am sending this from my other account as I am embarrassed to be known and I want to share my story with the girls in shaax corner.
So the story goes like this:

I have been with this guy for a year and half we met years ago through the university but we only started a relationship two years ago he was so into me and he showed me a lot of affection and he wanted to marry me.
We spoke a lot about marriage and future plans and we even decided on the date of the wedding. Now We live in two different countries I live in an Arab country and he lives in Somalia. Because I loved him a lot, I agreed to move to Somalia for him and settle there although the thought of it used to bother me a lot. He used to work in a government job and thought it could help us survive the hardships in Somalia. He asked me to speak to my mother so I have introduced him to my family and everything was going well.

The problem started when we started talking a lot via Skype and he always try to have sexual chat with me and I refuse and he keep insisting that it's normal coz eventually we will be married. So I agreed for some of the sexual chat and then he sent me pictures of his D*** telling me you won't be disappointed! And then he asked for some nudes which I refused! I kept refusing but he won't let it go so finally I sent him a picture of my boobs. He was happy but wasn't enough for him and he wanted more. I told him that's it! I will not cross more lines with you, if you are that horny come and marry me (it was a huge fight). We haven't talked for two weeks. And I felt bad so I called him saying am sorry and I want you and you are my future man but I can't start this with haram. And he said ok, as you like!. Since then he didn't call me, he avoids me and simply don't reply any of my messages or calls. So I get the message and I let it go. A month later one of my good friend called and told me that he got married and he posted pictures on his fb.

I can't tell you how hurt I was we supposed to be married in two months and he is already married. I cried for weeks and I don't understand was this two years a lie. Why he wanted to get to know my family if he was planning to play me?
The reason I'm acting so mischievous is the fact that he has spoken to my mom couple of times so he make a bond with his future mother in law. Why make ties with my mom if your intention was to fool me this bad.
I have a lot of questions that needs to be answered!
And I want a revenge! What you should I do?
His wife is here and I want to tell her about him? Or send her a Message from a fake account of his D*** to know what kind of man she is with?
By the way she is an American citizen maybe that's why!

*Don't just tell me let it go I need more than that! I need plans to f*ck his life the way he fucked mine.

Thanks!

Lmaoo horny fobs :dead: I can't at him just jumping into sexting immediately :mjlol: Sounds like she dodged a bullet, she should tell his new wife so she can escape too :win:

More Leila plz :feedme:

Salam sister I am sending this from my other account as I am embarrassed to be known and I want to share my story with the girls in shaax corner.

I have been with this guy for a year and half we met years ago through the university but we only started a relationship two years ago he was so into me and he showed me a lot of affection and he wanted to marry me.
We spoke a lot about marriage and future plans and we even decided on the date of the wedding. Now We live in two different countries I live in an Arab country and he lives in Somalia. Because I loved him a lot, I agreed to move to Somalia for him and settle there although the thought of it used to bother me a lot. He used to work in a government job and thought it could help us survive the hardships in Somalia. He asked me to speak to my mother so I have introduced him to my family and everything was going well.

The problem started when we started talking a lot via Skype and he always try to have sexual chat with me and I refuse and he keep insisting that it's normal coz eventually we will be married. So I agreed for some of the sexual chat and then he sent me pictures of his D*** telling me you won't be disappointed! And then he asked for some nudes which I refused! I kept refusing but he won't let it go so finally I sent him a picture of my boobs. He was happy but wasn't enough for him and he wanted more. I told him that's it! I will not cross more lines with you, if you are that horny come and marry me (it was a huge fight). We haven't talked for two weeks. And I felt bad so I called him saying am sorry and I want you and you are my future man but I can't start this with haram. And he said ok, as you like!. Since then he didn't call me, he avoids me and simply don't reply any of my messages or calls. So I get the message and I let it go. A month later one of my good friend called and told me that he got married and he posted pictures on his fb.

I can't tell you how hurt I was we supposed to be married in two months and he is already married. I cried for weeks and I don't understand was this two years a lie. Why he wanted to get to know my family if he was planning to play me?
The reason I'm acting so mischievous is the fact that he has spoken to my mom couple of times so he make a bond with his future mother in law. Why make ties with my mom if your intention was to fool me this bad.
His wife is here and I want to tell her about him? Or send her a Message from a fake account of his D*** to know what kind of man she is with?

*Don't just tell me let it go I need more than that! I need plans to f*ck his life the way he fucked mine.

Thanks!
And you wonder why some of our Somali sisters end up loosing their virginity before marriage or marrying non-Somali and sometimes non-Muslim men. This is precisely the reason. Many Somali guys are fucking losers. They are heartless motherfuckers with post-traumatic syndrome disorder because that's the only way to explain their lack of sensitivity towards our Somali women.

This post could very well be a troll, but it speaks volumes nonetheless.

And you wonder why some of our Somali sisters end up loosing their virginity before marriage or marrying non-Somali and sometimes non-Muslim men. This is precisely the reason. Many Somali guys are fucking losers. They are heartless motherfuckers with post-traumatic syndrome disorder because that's the only way to explain their lack of sensitivity towards our Somali women.

There are losers like this in every race and background. And the Somali girls falling for these tricksters fall for the same reasons any girls do. If you're looking for someone to blame, blame the too-laid-back Somali guardians who are not taking enough initiative when it comes to finding their daughter a suitable spouse.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Damn your post hurt me man... :(

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Thanks!

Poor woman.:mjkkk: She should add him on FB as a man and send his wife the dick pics while declaring her undying love for him. Bonus points for successfully doing it as a Ugandan AMISOM soldier. That should force him to fess up to his wasteman antics or forever have his wife doubt his sexuality. That one time he's just not in the mood to bust a nut will have her do mental gymnastics to fit the narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending