Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
"Cable" I know what it is but I can't help it

:russ:
Oh gawd, of course you probably call it by some other horrible sounding British word we haven't heard :icon lol:
raw

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Oh gawd, of course you probably call it by some other horrible sounding British word we haven't heard :icon lol:
raw
Instead of calling it cable we just use the name of the providers.
"I've got Sky/Virgin etc."
:dwill:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We do that too, but what do you call it in general when you're not specifying your provider?
:mjlaugh: Wait so you guys go around saying "I have time warner"??

That's a good question... I had to sit up for this LMAO, what do we fucking call it.
Box.. I think? I'm not sure, if it's some bootleg shit usually you remain quiet :ummhmsmiley:
:ohhh:

The one we have is called the 'blackbox'..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
:mjlaugh: Wait so you guys go around saying "I have time warner"??

That's a good question... I had to sit up for this LMAO, what do we fucking call it.
Box.. I think? I'm not sure, if it's some bootleg shit usually you remain quiet :ummhmsmiley:
:ohhh:

The one we have is called the 'blackbox'..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never known anyone who had that, but Comcast/Xfinity is one I hear referred to by name a lot. We used to have that too. There are so many streaming options nowadays, ppl get their shows through a whole bunch of different avenues. It's easier to call it all cable.

"Blackbox" has some mystique to it lol.

VixR

Veritas
:deadmanny:

i wonder what they called it before digital tv...like back when that shit was built into ur wall
I think they used to call movies "the moving pictures", and then later it became the movies for short lol. But Idk about TV.

Sky and Virgin though. How lame are their provider names xita :chrisfreshhah:He doesn't know it, but saying his is called the Blackbox sorta redeemed him a la being a Brit, in Britain, where all things are lackluster including the weather, and the names are fucked, and they don't have central heating, and..

Etc

:icon lol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
As you wish.

Please be thoughtful with what you give as advice this sister is very devastated and scared so advice her the most kind way possible*

Hi abayo I am so embarrassed to be sharing this. I am so nervous about someone finding out my true identity because my story is serious. I do not have anyone else to talk to about this situation. Pls post it in the group for me so that my sisters may advise me. Pls let them know that this is a true story and probably happening to many sisters. Jazakallah Kheyr

Bruh, I know this is serious but this made me die of laughter. This seems like the type of man who would do this to his woman whenever he's mad at her or mad at life and disguise it as sexual play x'DDDD OH my

N

NaomiHoney

#AnonymousPost

I’m going to tell you guys a crazy ass story that happened to me not too long ago. I met his guy at my college about a year ago, he stopped by my schools Muslim student association committee and we discussed an event he was promoting for the masjid he attends. This brother seemed very put together a religious. He had a beard and everything going on, I actually though he was kinda cute myself! Although, I literally could not even think of getting with a Somali guy in general, Somali guys are cool don’t get me wrong but I just never had a taste for them and swore I would never date a Somali brother.
That all changed when he reconnected back with me on Facebook, he started messaging me which was a bit weird but we talked about how the Islamic event turned out. I would occasionally reply back.
It was until a couple weeks after, we started going out and from there we became official. It's really hard for me to date guys because I had trust issues in the past on top of my hectic life.
There was something that really attracted me to his guy so I gave him a chance. I instantly realized, he was the most caring and sweetest guy I’ve ever met.
He came from a well-respected family and was a kind hearted individual. He was very open and honest, he showered me with gifts and he paid for all of our dates, he was very supportive and we did everything together, He had a nice career and finished college. I trusted him and he opened gates to what I thought about Somali guys. All in all, this guy was the total package! We both had clear intentions that we wanted something serious that would lead to marriage before we dated.

Everything was going great, until he told me he was an atheist. Yes ladies I said it, this Somali brother I thought was holier than thou said he was an atheist. My heart dropped, but how could he be an atheist he's so involved in the masjid? His community? He’s father was a sheikh? He lived a perfect “Alhamdulillah” life. I'd always question him about life, where will he go when he dies and most of these questions he answers with an "I don’t know"... As hard as that sounded, this didn’t leave me to break up with him. This brother literally took my heart, my friends even met him and thought he was a great guy. I believed one day he would have in his heart to repent, and believe in Allah (swt). I would always pray for him to be guided to the straight path, and would talk to him about repentance and Islam. I and this guy had great communication!
We would snapchat, text and hang all the time. I felt like we were best friends. He was very attentive and loved planning for our dates, he even purchased event tickets that were five months away from today. We really wanted to be together, and wanted things to work for the best despite his decision on being an atheist.
FAST FORWARD.
Four months into the relationship we were having dinner, talking causally and I happen to bring up a curious question, I asked him, “tell me something you've never told anyone before?”, he was a bit hesitant and took a while for him to tell me. This guy told me he's messed around with other guys, and has been fucked from the ass. My brain froze!! My eyes started to water, I was mad AF Yet, and he kept talking and talking... I asked when where you going to tell me his shitt??? He said he was scared, he really didn’t know how to tell me and no one else knows about this but me. I was shook walahi... he kept saying the last he’s hooked up with a guy was a couple weeks before he dated me, but told me he was clean. Although, we never encountered anything sexual he told me that he’s straight but I just hook up with guys... WTF?!? I lost my appetite right there and told him I needed to use the restroom. I snuck from the nearest entrance of the restaurant and ran to the next restaurant to call my friend.
He texted me the next day apologizing and didn’t know what he was expecting. I told him this can longer continue and that I was done with his ass, he kept asking if we could talk it out. But there really isn’t much to be discussed here. That’s how it all ended with this supposedly Muslim guy that happened to be an atheist and gay. Let’s all pray for him that he gets guidance. Lately, I’ve been asking myself, was I wrong for not asking him this question from the start? Should I have punched him in the face at the restaurant when he told me this instead of keeping my silence? Allahu Aclam, I’ve told two of my closest friends about this story and cannot bear to think of telling anyone else. I’m shy and embarrassed. In conclusion ladies, I learned to never lower your expectations for any guy. There are many guys out there that will fill the gap of the guy you’re currently talking to. If that’s money, religion, height, his personality. Best believe there will be a time you will find a brother that has it all, and loves you for you!!! Don’t lower your expectations for anyone you deserve better.

#AnonymousPost

I’m going to tell you guys a crazy ass story that happened to me not too long ago. I met his guy at my college about a year ago, he stopped by my schools Muslim student association committee and we discussed an event he was promoting for the masjid he attends. This brother seemed very put together a religious. He had a beard and everything going on, I actually though he was kinda cute myself! Although, I literally could not even think of getting with a Somali guy in general, Somali guys are cool don’t get me wrong but I just never had a taste for them and swore I would never date a Somali brother.
That all changed when he reconnected back with me on Facebook, he started messaging me which was a bit weird but we talked about how the Islamic event turned out. I would occasionally reply back.
It was until a couple weeks after, we started going out and from there we became official. It's really hard for me to date guys because I had trust issues in the past on top of my hectic life.
There was something that really attracted me to his guy so I gave him a chance. I instantly realized, he was the most caring and sweetest guy I’ve ever met.
He came from a well-respected family and was a kind hearted individual. He was very open and honest, he showered me with gifts and he paid for all of our dates, he was very supportive and we did everything together, He had a nice career and finished college. I trusted him and he opened gates to what I thought about Somali guys. All in all, this guy was the total package! We both had clear intentions that we wanted something serious that would lead to marriage before we dated.

Everything was going great, until he told me he was an atheist. Yes ladies I said it, this Somali brother I thought was holier than thou said he was an atheist. My heart dropped, but how could he be an atheist he's so involved in the masjid? His community? He’s father was a sheikh? He lived a perfect “Alhamdulillah” life. I'd always question him about life, where will he go when he dies and most of these questions he answers with an "I don’t know"... As hard as that sounded, this didn’t leave me to break up with him. This brother literally took my heart, my friends even met him and thought he was a great guy. I believed one day he would have in his heart to repent, and believe in Allah (swt). I would always pray for him to be guided to the straight path, and would talk to him about repentance and Islam. I and this guy had great communication!
We would snapchat, text and hang all the time. I felt like we were best friends. He was very attentive and loved planning for our dates, he even purchased event tickets that were five months away from today. We really wanted to be together, and wanted things to work for the best despite his decision on being an atheist.
FAST FORWARD.
Four months into the relationship we were having dinner, talking causally and I happen to bring up a curious question, I asked him, “tell me something you've never told anyone before?”, he was a bit hesitant and took a while for him to tell me. This guy told me he's messed around with other guys, and has been fucked from the ass. My brain froze!! My eyes started to water, I was mad AF Yet, and he kept talking and talking... I asked when where you going to tell me his shitt??? He said he was scared, he really didn’t know how to tell me and no one else knows about this but me. I was shook walahi... he kept saying the last he’s hooked up with a guy was a couple weeks before he dated me, but told me he was clean. Although, we never encountered anything sexual he told me that he’s straight but I just hook up with guys... WTF?!? I lost my appetite right there and told him I needed to use the restroom. I snuck from the nearest entrance of the restaurant and ran to the next restaurant to call my friend.
He texted me the next day apologizing and didn’t know what he was expecting. I told him this can longer continue and that I was done with his ass, he kept asking if we could talk it out. But there really isn’t much to be discussed here. That’s how it all ended with this supposedly Muslim guy that happened to be an atheist and gay. Let’s all pray for him that he gets guidance. Lately, I’ve been asking myself, was I wrong for not asking him this question from the start? Should I have punched him in the face at the restaurant when he told me this instead of keeping my silence? Allahu Aclam, I’ve told two of my closest friends about this story and cannot bear to think of telling anyone else. I’m shy and embarrassed. In conclusion ladies, I learned to never lower your expectations for any guy. There are many guys out there that will fill the gap of the guy you’re currently talking to. If that’s money, religion, height, his personality. Best believe there will be a time you will find a brother that has it all, and loves you for you!!! Don’t lower your expectations for anyone you deserve better.

Sounds like she met @AbdiJohnson :pachah1:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts