Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I asked him, “tell me something you've never told anyone before?”, he was a bit hesitant and took a while for him to tell me. This guy told me he's messed around with other guys, and has been fucked from the ass.

5mRmd.gif

#AnonymousPost

I’m going to tell you guys a crazy ass story that happened to me not too long ago. I met his guy at my college about a year ago, he stopped by my schools Muslim student association committee and we discussed an event he was promoting for the masjid he attends. This brother seemed very put together a religious. He had a beard and everything going on, I actually though he was kinda cute myself! Although, I literally could not even think of getting with a Somali guy in general, Somali guys are cool don’t get me wrong but I just never had a taste for them and swore I would never date a Somali brother.
That all changed when he reconnected back with me on Facebook, he started messaging me which was a bit weird but we talked about how the Islamic event turned out. I would occasionally reply back.
It was until a couple weeks after, we started going out and from there we became official. It's really hard for me to date guys because I had trust issues in the past on top of my hectic life.
There was something that really attracted me to his guy so I gave him a chance. I instantly realized, he was the most caring and sweetest guy I’ve ever met.
He came from a well-respected family and was a kind hearted individual. He was very open and honest, he showered me with gifts and he paid for all of our dates, he was very supportive and we did everything together, He had a nice career and finished college. I trusted him and he opened gates to what I thought about Somali guys. All in all, this guy was the total package! We both had clear intentions that we wanted something serious that would lead to marriage before we dated.

Everything was going great, until he told me he was an atheist. Yes ladies I said it, this Somali brother I thought was holier than thou said he was an atheist. My heart dropped, but how could he be an atheist he's so involved in the masjid? His community? He’s father was a sheikh? He lived a perfect “Alhamdulillah” life. I'd always question him about life, where will he go when he dies and most of these questions he answers with an "I don’t know"... As hard as that sounded, this didn’t leave me to break up with him. This brother literally took my heart, my friends even met him and thought he was a great guy. I believed one day he would have in his heart to repent, and believe in Allah (swt). I would always pray for him to be guided to the straight path, and would talk to him about repentance and Islam. I and this guy had great communication!
We would snapchat, text and hang all the time. I felt like we were best friends. He was very attentive and loved planning for our dates, he even purchased event tickets that were five months away from today. We really wanted to be together, and wanted things to work for the best despite his decision on being an atheist.
FAST FORWARD.
Four months into the relationship we were having dinner, talking causally and I happen to bring up a curious question, I asked him, “tell me something you've never told anyone before?”, he was a bit hesitant and took a while for him to tell me. This guy told me he's messed around with other guys, and has been fucked from the ass. My brain froze!! My eyes started to water, I was mad AF Yet, and he kept talking and talking... I asked when where you going to tell me his shitt??? He said he was scared, he really didn’t know how to tell me and no one else knows about this but me. I was shook walahi... he kept saying the last he’s hooked up with a guy was a couple weeks before he dated me, but told me he was clean. Although, we never encountered anything sexual he told me that he’s straight but I just hook up with guys... WTF?!? I lost my appetite right there and told him I needed to use the restroom. I snuck from the nearest entrance of the restaurant and ran to the next restaurant to call my friend.
He texted me the next day apologizing and didn’t know what he was expecting. I told him this can longer continue and that I was done with his ass, he kept asking if we could talk it out. But there really isn’t much to be discussed here. That’s how it all ended with this supposedly Muslim guy that happened to be an atheist and gay. Let’s all pray for him that he gets guidance. Lately, I’ve been asking myself, was I wrong for not asking him this question from the start? Should I have punched him in the face at the restaurant when he told me this instead of keeping my silence? Allahu Aclam, I’ve told two of my closest friends about this story and cannot bear to think of telling anyone else. I’m shy and embarrassed. In conclusion ladies, I learned to never lower your expectations for any guy. There are many guys out there that will fill the gap of the guy you’re currently talking to. If that’s money, religion, height, his personality. Best believe there will be a time you will find a brother that has it all, and loves you for you!!! Don’t lower your expectations for anyone you deserve better.
:bell: She met him at college but he had a good career? He was gay but he pursued her? He was an atheist but heavily involved in the mosque? He told her that he was gay and atheist even thought they were planning for marriage? :camby:These girls have the dirtiest yet stupidest minds because you can tell this is all fabricated. At least make sure your story doesn't contradict Itself, this doesn't make sense at all.

Gay guys who haven't embraced their khaniisnimo do not find women attractive and they usually stay in the closet. Why would a gay dude happily pursue a girl and plan for marriage?

Atheist people who are still in the closet do not get themselves involved in the mosque.

What is wrong with these girls? With the amount of false stories they create, they should become authors.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
#AnonymousPost

I asked him, “tell me something you've never told anyone before?”, he was a bit hesitant and took a while for him to tell me. This guy told me he's messed around with other guys, and has been fucked from the ass. My brain froze!! My eyes started to water, I was mad AF Yet, and he kept talking and talking... I asked when where you going to tell me his shitt???

Where are the 'the past is the past' Xalimos at? What a vile, homophobic and judgemental woman. How very typical. :sass2:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:bell: She met him at college but he had a good career? He was gay but he pursued her? He was an atheist but heavily involved in the mosque? He told her that he was gay and atheist even thought they were planning for marriage? :camby:These girls have the dirtiest yet stupidest minds because you can tell this is all fabricated. At least make sure your story doesn't contradict Itself, this doesn't make sense at all.

Gay guys who haven't embraced their khaniisnimo do not find women attractive and they usually stay in the closet. Why would a gay dude happily pursue a girl and plan for marriage?

Atheist people who are still in the closet do not get themselves involved in the mosque.

What is wrong with these girls? With the amount of false stories they create, they should become authors.

It's called being on the DL and looking for a beard. He's from a religious family and is probably getting pressured to get married.

It's called being on the DL and looking for a beard. He's from a religious family and is probably getting pressured to get married.
it doesn't add up. too many holes in that story.
Even if he comes from a religious, his cover would never be blown if he doesn't get involved in the masjid which is what any atheist would do. Why would he purse her that much unless he wanted her but he was gay so that wouldn't make sense either. and why would he tell her his deepest secrets?

Reading the confessions on here i don't know whether to laugh or cry. Laugh because it's sound so outlandish or cry because of the possibility is the truth

N

NaomiHoney

#AnonymousPost

I never once in my entire life thought that my marriage will turn out bad…into a hell ..a calamity that hurt me soo bad… here is the story of my love life calibrated with not only ink but also with my full emotions and feelings that were buried deep down my heart..
I was very young when a proposal came knocking our door…It left me shocked and the puzzle was too hard for a young girl to solve all by her herself…I stood on my prayer mat n prayed hard for the creator of my soul to ease the difficulty which burdened my small and tender heart..my parents urged me to marry the guy since he was a close relative of my papa.

He looked so innocent and humble…as if he was down to earth and never could hurt a moving ant…see..how was I suppose to know what was hidden underneath the massive cover…I gave out my consent and the wedding was pushed to a near date….alhamdulillah the wedding was the epitome of success…life changed from that day…now I was not a child but a responsible wife …he cared, loved and cherished me like never before..life was good n I was happy until after three months when I miscarried my child…it was hell and the pain was excruciatingly excess…I got skinnier n more feeble…I became weak and all that I could ask for at that faithful moment was the love of my husband…nothing more…but my expectation was level high for him apparently n that z when the fall of my marriage life commenced.

Couple of months later..i discovered that there were side chicks in his life…that he was cheating on me with a co-worker at the hospital in lame man’s word…he started coming home late n he totally stopped caring…they started going out on dates…n worse of it all was the Eid day I was left all by myself…

Usually after am done with my house chores I would beautify myself for him,I would spray the house with perfume or (uunsi)… his meal was always ready on the table…n I swear by ALLAH not even a single day did I eat before him…I would wait regardless of the state of my stomach…I waited even when I was starving..

I tried my best to have a talk with him to at least give him an advice but to no avail was all my hard work….i prayed for him to change…I woke up in the middle of the night n prayed to ALLAH for his change….but ALLAH is the best planner of all planners..without swimming deeper into his endless chapters…I got pregnant again….hardest part of my life…I vomited and diarrheaed for three consecutive days while he was out having fun with his ladies…n there was even a time I bled profusely due to stress depression…he showed no concern…even during that hard time(walac time) I still used to take out my responsibility..i used to cook …I thought that was the time that men were bound to care n love their wives more but I was being delusional…he stopped talking to me…whenever he came from work he wudnt spare a minute to even say hi….he felt good eating pizza outside when his wife was starving at home...…busy waiting for his return....in fact he was a Dr but never cared about my situation....…..i started stalking his phone when he went for morning showers…there were conversations with ladies..apparently he had two girlfriends…n whenever I confronted him about his so not forgiving act he would snap at me n I would get a slap…in my journey I almost lost my baby n I lost about 10kg…my health deteriorated both physically and mentally…I would have asked for divorce but his reputation was always at stake n I din want him to lose that ….i contacted the girls he was dating…one narrated to me about how lied by saying he had no wife….long story short..i cudnt take it anymore…a night came when a heated argument passed between us which triggered me to ask for my divorce….the following morning I was set free from the agony n devastation I was in..i have come to realize that peace of mind was sth so precious n once yu lose it yu will lose yur mind…alhamdulillah now am 8 months pregnant n am stable again Alhamdulillah….AL’ADL(the ever just) will judge him one day one time….i leave the judgment to HIM coz HE z always just….i believe karma z a n what goes around comes around…wherever yu r dear ex-husband just know that yu will get your own doings at a point….its just a matter of time….for the sake of seeking attention,now he z busy tellin people how he was forced to marry me ….lol…wtf… like seriously is thz how pple lie behind our backs??...

the above is what happens when parents fail at doing background checks on these pathetic men. Can't believe the parents told her to marry him simply because he was a relative

The stories are getting more and more disturbing .

Let my husband have a side chick,:heh:ill call my entire tribe and family on him :damn:

The best cure is to marry someone who is righteous and not let feelings or low standards way lay you. That way you would not need a tribe to call on someone

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The best cure is to marry someone who is righteous and not let feelings or low standards way lay you. That way you would not need a tribe to call on someone

Or find someone whose kind and prays their 5 prayers this family
Forgot about character and how religious the Guy was they know hes a doctor and thats why they gave away their daughter

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Couple of months later..i discovered that there were side chicks in his life…that he was cheating on me with a co-worker at the hospital in lame man’s word…he started coming home late n he totally stopped caring…they started going out on dates…n worse of it all was the Eid day I was left all by myself…

Why do people put themselves through so much misery? Leave a cheater with divorce papers and ditch them in cold blood.

#AnonymousPost

I never once in my entire life thought that my marriage will turn out bad…into a hell ..a calamity that hurt me soo bad… here is the story of my love life calibrated with not only ink but also with my full emotions and feelings that were buried deep down my heart..
I was very young when a proposal came knocking our door…It left me shocked and the puzzle was too hard for a young girl to solve all by her herself…I stood on my prayer mat n prayed hard for the creator of my soul to ease the difficulty which burdened my small and tender heart..my parents urged me to marry the guy since he was a close relative of my papa.

He looked so innocent and humble…as if he was down to earth and never could hurt a moving ant…see..how was I suppose to know what was hidden underneath the massive cover…I gave out my consent and the wedding was pushed to a near date….alhamdulillah the wedding was the epitome of success…life changed from that day…now I was not a child but a responsible wife …he cared, loved and cherished me like never before..life was good n I was happy until after three months when I miscarried my child…it was hell and the pain was excruciatingly excess…I got skinnier n more feeble…I became weak and all that I could ask for at that faithful moment was the love of my husband…nothing more…but my expectation was level high for him apparently n that z when the fall of my marriage life commenced.

Usually after am done with my house chores I would beautify myself for him,I would spray the house with perfume or (uunsi)… his meal was always ready on the table…n I swear by ALLAH not even a single day did I eat before him…I would wait regardless of the state of my stomach…I waited even when I was starving..

I tried my best to have a talk with him to at least give him an advice but to no avail was all my hard work….i prayed for him to change…I woke up in the middle of the night n prayed to ALLAH for his change….but ALLAH is the best planner of all planners..without swimming deeper into his endless chapters…I got pregnant again….hardest part of my life…I vomited and diarrheaed for three consecutive days while he was out having fun with his ladies…n there was even a time I bled profusely due to stress depression…he showed no concern…even during that hard time(walac time) I still used to take out my responsibility..i used to cook …I thought that was the time that men were bound to care n love their wives more but I was being delusional…he stopped talking to me…whenever he came from work he wudnt spare a minute to even say hi….he felt good eating pizza outside when his wife was starving at home...…busy waiting for his return....in fact he was a Dr but never cared about my situation....…..i started stalking his phone when he went for morning showers…there were conversations with ladies..apparently he had two girlfriends…n whenever I confronted him about his so not forgiving act he would snap at me n I would get a slap…in my journey I almost lost my baby n I lost about 10kg…my health deteriorated both physically and mentally…I would have asked for divorce but his reputation was always at stake n I din want him to lose that ….i contacted the girls he was dating…one narrated to me about how lied by saying he had no wife….long story short..i cudnt take it anymore…a night came when a heated argument passed between us which triggered me to ask for my divorce….the following morning I was set free from the agony n devastation I was in..i have come to realize that peace of mind was sth so precious n once yu lose it yu will lose yur mind…alhamdulillah now am 8 months pregnant n am stable again Alhamdulillah….AL’ADL(the ever just) will judge him one day one time….i leave the judgment to HIM coz HE z always just….i believe karma z a n what goes around comes around…wherever yu r dear ex-husband just know that yu will get your own doings at a point….its just a matter of time….for the sake of seeking attention,now he z busy tellin people how he was forced to marry me ….lol…wtf… like seriously is thz how pple lie behind our backs??...
Another "Fake News" story which serves none otha than SJW gang gang gang agenda

Last edited:
#AnonymousPost

sad story. Good girls end up with asshole guys or the opposite. the universe is messed up man.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Do Somalis realize that you cannot islamically divorce a pregnant woman aka abandon your responsibilities? I've actually witness this done several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending