Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a simple solution for this problem. First the sister need to get into a sexy nurse costume. When her husband come home tease him and take into the bedroom and handcuff him to the head board. Then blind fold him and start kissing his neck and then say to him" oh baby,let me get some whipped cream so we can have some real fun". He is all excited and ish, that when you get the metal baseball bat and give that ass a good beating. Make sure you break some bones and make his sorry worthless ass bleed. After that, leave his naked beaten body handcuffed to the head board. :manny::pachah1:Problem solved .

waraabe

Your superior
There is a simple solution for this problem. First the sister need to get into a sexy nurse costume. When her husband come home tease him and take into the bedroom and handcuff him to the head board. Then blind fold him and start kissing his neck and then say to him" oh baby,let me get some whipped cream so we can have some real fun". He is all excited and ish, that when you get the metal baseball bat and give that ass a good beating. Make sure you break some bones and make his sorry worthless ass bleed. After that, leave his naked beaten body handcuffed to the head board. :manny::pachah1:Problem solved .

You have issues. Get help

Abayo please post this for my friend anonymously.....

Am in my 20s and there is a great guy in my life.... of course he isn't perfect neither am I.... but he wants us to get married and build a life together.... I want to be with him butttt here is the issue am not a big fan of marriage I didn't personally experience any negative thing to make me feel this way.... I mean I seen men mistreat women here and there but nothing to the point where I hesitate to tight the knot... Don't ask what my problem is cuz I don't know exactly what it is Wallahi..... maybe I am scared of the D..: and trust me I need the D in my life...did any of you married sister ever felt this way before you got married .....

Damn I was never a big fan of marriage in the first place but these stories are just putting me off :9uoofqd:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You have issues. Get help

lol You dont wanna hear what i was thinking than

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

:ohlord:
Is that the sort of stuff you're into?

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:ohlord:
Is that the sort of stuff you're into?
SMH, what does it matter if I am into that stuff or not. That is not any of your concern :drakewtf:. The point is that you guys were laughing at a sister who is being abused by her husband but have an issues with my advice. That is messed up.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
SMH, what does it matter if I am into that stuff or not. That is not any of your concern :drakewtf:. The point is that you guys were laughing at a sister who is being abused by her husband but have an issues with my advice. That is messed up.
i laughed at both :damedamn:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Is that what you call fun? :damn:
What? I said she should beat his sorry ass for all the pain he gave her.. Sex between a husband and wife should fun minus the violence. I hope I clarified this for you my confused Somali goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts