Shaax Corner's Advice Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As you wish.

Please be thoughtful with what you give as advice this sister is very devastated and scared so advice her the most kind way possible*

Hi abayo I am so embarrassed to be sharing this. I am so nervous about someone finding out my true identity because my story is serious. I do not have anyone else to talk to about this situation. Pls post it in the group for me so that my sisters may advise me. Pls let them know that this is a true story and probably happening to many sisters. Jazakallah Kheyr

Ladies pls believe me and do not think I am making this up. I have been married for a little under a year. I met my husband 2 years ago and instantly fell in love with him. He is religious, kind, generous, and everything I always wanted in a man. He is very accomplished and has his dream job. He is also very religious, knows so much about the deen, finished the quran, can name every hadith and is well respected in our city. I am currently in a doctor of nursing program and will be graduating in Spring of 2017 inshallah. My husband is a family man and is very romantic Mashallah. He buys me what ever I want and spoils me so much. My family loves him.

The problem is that my husband is a sexual sadist. Right after we got married this guy started to act strangely in the bedroom. He started to be very rough and started biting me. I was very confused at first and tried to go along with it but that was a bad idea. He got more aggressive physically and the sex actually started to hurt. He even choked me a couple of times and I thought I was dying in one instance. Wallahi I was so scared that I went to my sister’s house for a couple of days to gather my thoughts. He apologized and promised me it would not happen again. But not even two days later this guy slapped the life out of while we were having sex. He always states that he cannot control himself during sex. Wallahi I have developed anxiety when it comes to sex because I fear for my safety. He wants to have sex frequently but he always ends up doing something to me physically which is uncomfortable, painful, and/or scary. I can tell that he gets off on hurting me and seeing the pain in my eyes. Even his style of sex is so rough that I am sore down there for a couple of days. I know this is an uncomfortable topic but sisters please I need your advice. My husband is a great man who I love dearly but I have been so stressed due to my sex life that it is impacting my academic performance.

I get nervous and anxious every time he kisses me. I cannot count how many times I have actually cried after sex because of the pain I feel physically. Please give me your sincerest advice ladies. I do not know whether I should get a divorce. I have talked to him about how much he hurts me during sex and I have actually denied him so many times due to this but he gets so angry and says that its his right and I should not deny him. He has even threatened to divorce me or get a second wife if I refuse him. Even when I am menstruating this man will make me perform oral sex to satisfy him. I am at my wits end with him and his ways in the bedroom. I am even disgusted with myself. Jazakallah Sisters.

I forgot to mention that my husband is the son of a prominent Islamic leader who is very known in our community. My father was over joyed when he came to ask for my hand in marriage. I won't say too much about his family in order to maintain anonymity but that is one of the reasons I'm so hesitent about divorce and others finding out about my issue. Wallahi idk why I' feel ashamed, disgusted, and so little. Pls help me sisters I beg of you!

damn that Guy sound like hes got that BDSM fetish

I dont know what kinda advice would be given in this situation its just soo weird

As you wish.

Please be thoughtful with what you give as advice this sister is very devastated and scared so advice her the most kind way possible*

Hi abayo I am so embarrassed to be sharing this. I am so nervous about someone finding out my true identity because my story is serious. I do not have anyone else to talk to about this situation. Pls post it in the group for me so that my sisters may advise me. Pls let them know that this is a true story and probably happening to many sisters. Jazakallah Kheyr

Ladies pls believe me and do not think I am making this up. I have been married for a little under a year. I met my husband 2 years ago and instantly fell in love with him. He is religious, kind, generous, and everything I always wanted in a man. He is very accomplished and has his dream job. He is also very religious, knows so much about the deen, finished the quran, can name every hadith and is well respected in our city. I am currently in a doctor of nursing program and will be graduating in Spring of 2017 inshallah. My husband is a family man and is very romantic Mashallah. He buys me what ever I want and spoils me so much. My family loves him.

The problem is that my husband is a sexual sadist. Right after we got married this guy started to act strangely in the bedroom. He started to be very rough and started biting me. I was very confused at first and tried to go along with it but that was a bad idea. He got more aggressive physically and the sex actually started to hurt. He even choked me a couple of times and I thought I was dying in one instance. Wallahi I was so scared that I went to my sister’s house for a couple of days to gather my thoughts. He apologized and promised me it would not happen again. But not even two days later this guy slapped the life out of while we were having sex. He always states that he cannot control himself during sex. Wallahi I have developed anxiety when it comes to sex because I fear for my safety. He wants to have sex frequently but he always ends up doing something to me physically which is uncomfortable, painful, and/or scary. I can tell that he gets off on hurting me and seeing the pain in my eyes. Even his style of sex is so rough that I am sore down there for a couple of days. I know this is an uncomfortable topic but sisters please I need your advice. My husband is a great man who I love dearly but I have been so stressed due to my sex life that it is impacting my academic performance.

I get nervous and anxious every time he kisses me. I cannot count how many times I have actually cried after sex because of the pain I feel physically. Please give me your sincerest advice ladies. I do not know whether I should get a divorce. I have talked to him about how much he hurts me during sex and I have actually denied him so many times due to this but he gets so angry and says that its his right and I should not deny him. He has even threatened to divorce me or get a second wife if I refuse him. Even when I am menstruating this man will make me perform oral sex to satisfy him. I am at my wits end with him and his ways in the bedroom. I am even disgusted with myself. Jazakallah Sisters.

I forgot to mention that my husband is the son of a prominent Islamic leader who is very known in our community. My father was over joyed when he came to ask for my hand in marriage. I won't say too much about his family in order to maintain anonymity but that is one of the reasons I'm so hesitent about divorce and others finding out about my issue. Wallahi idk why I' feel ashamed, disgusted, and so little. Pls help me sisters I beg of you!
Use safewords :siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
bdsm is consensual and has limits tho, this nigga is a straight up masochist and doesn't give a f*ck

just straight boxin on his wife with no xishood :mjkkk:

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
As you wish.

looks like she can't take the D lol.... she gon have to go full daenerys mode and take control.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
As you wish.

:damedamn::damedamn:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
As you wish.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
As you wish.

:dead::deadrose::deadrose:

Wadaads are always on some freaky shit.

How can she have Somali blood and tolerate that? This is so fake. A real Somali woman would have beat that man up simply for raising his voice let alone abuse. She would have contaced her brothers & dad and get the hell out of there. Who bears that much humiliation? We are not hindus. What's she waiting for to get choked to death? Nah not buying any of it.

Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Wallahi I was so scared that I went to my sister’shouse for a couple of days to gather my thoughts. He apologized and promised me it would not happen again. But not even two days later this guy slapped the life out of while we were having sex
:russ::deadpeter::cryinglaughsmiley:
Naagtu lafihii ba xanuunay wadaadku has no chill. :damn:

How can she have Somali blood and tolerate that? This is so fake. A real Somali woman would have beat that man up simply for raising his voice let alone abuse. She would have contaced her brothers & dad and get the hell out of there. Who bears that much humiliation? We are not hindus. What's she waiting for to get choked to death? Nah not buying any of it.

Idc about this story but this is stupid. Plenty of Somali women suffer abuse with no way to escape, are they fake too? :drakewtf: we're not monolith

Idc about this story but this is stupid. Plenty of Somali women suffer abuse with no way to escape, are they fake too? :drakewtf: we're not monolith
You don't care about this story but my post was directed at the story. I didn't say abuse is fake. The story sounds fake that's my opinion. No need to call people's opinions stupid because you disagree.

You don't care about this story but my post was directed at the story. I didn't say abuse is fake. The story sounds fake that's my opinion. No need to call people's opinions stupid because you disagree.

You said it sounded fake because no real Somali women would endure abuse, how is that logical? Sorry for calling you opinion stupid but it's definitely ignorant

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
As you wish.

Wallahi if I found out some guy was doing that to my sister or cousin he'd be pissing into a bag and drinking his food through a straw. Where the f*ck are the men in her family?

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I don't think the story is fake not all somali women are the tough and strong. There is a somali saying that goes 'lax walba meeshay is dhigtaa lagu qoracaaa' meaning a man will treat you the way you let him. If a man sense that you are vulnerable and naive best believe he will treat you like an animal.

I don't think the story is fake not all somali women are the tough and strong. There is a somali saying that goes 'lax walba meeshay is dhigtaa lagu qoracaaa' meaning a man will treat you the way you let him. If a man sense that you are vulnerable, naive and gullible best believe he will treat you like an animal.

Abusers often go for vulnerable ppl they can easily exploit and manipulate. It's sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts