Shaax corner facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
abti @SomaliSpotter block out the names and faces at least. u putting a bunch of ppl on blast right now :cryinglaughsmiley:

LOL! Well, this has been posted here a long time ago and I've just found them in my "aherm" stash, so I doubt they still have those names in use (they probably heard they got qarxised and changed their details, hopefully).

Imagine the number of thirsty Sspot Faaraxs are searching some of those names on Facebook now. :dead:

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC
abti @SomaliSpotter block out the names and faces at least. u putting a bunch of ppl on blast right now :cryinglaughsmiley:

Damn, man! I got curious and thought to search the names in those pics. Two of them have their profiles publicly accessible through Google. :damn:

I won't say which ones. It's up to each pervert to do the search for themselves. :lolbron:

N

NaomiHoney

Go to the advice & lifestyle section for daily updates of Shaax Corner's Anon advice post

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These Umms are wild :damn:
Where are all the Ukhtis at?
xcq0as.png

Don't majority talk about their unsatisfactory sex life. :mjlol:This is what happens when ppl are overly repressed :mjkkk:

Can't even vent in anonymous forum without folks screaming "xishod" :damn: "don't expose your sins" :damn: "astaghfirullah" :damn::damn::damn:

You talked about your sex issues to your doctor or (sex therapy) but not on FB & public forums. That's low and ghetto attitude not lady.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
War illahay hadu ku roon yahay there's no love lost for them hoodrat hyenas with their hairhats acting like some damn hooligans just get a fresh thingy thing from one of your nomadic family back home & you're gravy, set chilling like a villain, ain't no one got time for some thoroughly indoctrinated thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts