Shaax corner facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lool potugese kulaha waryaa how about u stick to being luga baasto fuley xarweyn who only acts up in internet
All of your types look like amhaaro, short Madow heads who are full of insecurity and claim anything but somali. I'm 6'2 and 85 kg thanks very much.

Smh yall are just proving my point anywyas somali guys are skinny color struck clan obsessed creatures now let me slide back to these big ass handsome ajnabi arms and stop wasting my time on u

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Smh yall are just proving my point anywyas somali guys are skinny color struck clan obsessed creatures now let me slide back to these big ass handsome ajnabi arms and stop wasting my time on u

Go ahead

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Dont worry, somalis are Muslim and don't marry gaals... another L

I have few screenshots from this group. Do you guys wanna see them? Of course you do, you sick perverts. :icon lol::icon lol:

rxUNB

Ogc4j

udYw3

OK, it looks the supposed IMAGE button doesn't do shit. I'll use the regular URL button to link them here so this is take 2:

PS: These images have been posted here before, in case they seem familiar to some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts