Shaax corner facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.
This group is single handily brainwashing our somali women. These Anon posts that are being put up are giving made up or fabricated. Anybody can be anon and make these fantasies up. Its getting to a point my side pieces are saying and believing this garbage. We're becoming more african american everyday by this group lol theyre teaching our somali women to hate us and not trust us. By the way they could be true but if theyre anon posts i dont believe it. Thats my thoughts. What are yours.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>my side pieces
>but they're making us more African American

I see you what you did there sxb

>my side pieces
>but they're making us more African American

I see you what you did there sxb
Lol i stand correct They're* but this group infiltrated my files lol. I duno about you guys but ALOT of diaspora women are on this group and follow it like its crack

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's all BS stories fam

Nobody actually relishes on how shitbag a human they are

At least not the ones you didn't already know are trash

It's all BS stories fam

Nobody actually relishes on how shitbag a human they are

At least not the ones you didn't already know are trash
I know its fake man thats not the point. The point is hijabs are believing this stuff. Its like their somali tmz

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah but anyone that buys into this is lowkey retarded fam. Not worthy of our time or attention.

Plus that group mostly degrades women from what I could gather. Portrays them as sex crazed, adulterous hooligans

Yo, I heard you need to be a member. Can you niggas share a few of their posts please.
Yah u actually do. But one of the girls i know told me about some of the stories and its pretty nasty. Like you kinda feel like throwing up
Thats how bad of an image this is giving us. Its a media destruction of somali males. We need it to be shut down

Yeah but anyone that buys into this is lowkey retarded fam. Not worthy of our time or attention.

Plus that group mostly degrades women from what I could gather. Portrays them as sex crazed, adulterous hooligans
They have thousands of members lol thats alot of our women bro. We cant just ignore it.

Bru

Bruv you're making me even more curious. Just show us some of their posts
Hey ladies I need some advice I'm in a really bad situation and I don't know what to do..
Here's my story and I hope some of you ladies in here can help me.One thing I want to say is,I know everyone hands aren't clean so please don't be so judgemental.I honestly just want an advice.
I been with my husband for 4 years now and like every couple we have our arguments and fights.however 2 years ago,things started to change between us.I've noticed that he no longer pays attention to me physicially..I mean we had our first baby and like any other women,I put on some weight.
Besides I'm a mother first and wife second so I never took the time to work out because I was busy being a house wife and taking care of my child.
I've noticed that I was the one always initiating when it comes to our sex life.I had no idea me putting on some weight would turn him off.When we started dating and before we had our first baby,I was petite.I guess I was easier to pick up and now it seems like he makes excuses in everything.
So I starting to distance myself because he started working late and started coming home late.I would spend most of the night at home by myself.. So I started just calling the people in my contacts that i used to be friends with before I got married.
One of the people that was on my contact was his brother.Now before you guys jump to conclusion,let me explain.I was best friend with his brother and we went to the same school.However I always had a crush on his brother (my husband the one I'm married to know..)whenever we used to chill and do project together when we were in college.
Beside that's my Childs uncle so things between us was never awkward or weird because he would come over to our house to chill with our son...However one night while we were just catching up on life and let me remind you guys again that my husband works late at night.So one of these nights,the brother(my husbands brother) just started pouring his feelings out.I had no idea for all these years that he even loved me because all of those years I was paying attention to his brother(my husband) and not him..
I was speechless.I mean I felt flattered and he had me blushing because now my husband doesn't even pay attention to me.i was saying to myself,"what does he see in me?"well just like any other women,I was loving the attention he was giving me.I loved that he was there when I was sad at times and just wanted a little laughter.
So the brother started to come around more often.I catch myself thinking about him and started to put little time to myself...
I love how he motivates me,how he says positive things.I love that he just doesn't see a mother who let herself go.however whenever my husband is around us,we try to just act like we just cool but the truth is,we both love each other.
I never meant to catch feelings or anything and now I'm 3 months pregnant with my 2nd baby but my husband doesn't know that,I been seeing his brother.i never meant to have sex with him.my emotions got the best of me and now I don't even know how to tell my husband.
I know his heart will be broken and I honestly never meant this to happen but ladies should I let him know the truth now or wait until i have the baby. I'm sure he will figure it out anyways after i start to show in a few months.. His brother told me he will marry me once I get my divorce. I mean there's nomore love between us anyways what kind of marriage is it,, he neglected me physically and emotionally

Seoul

. . .
Hey ladies I need some advice I'm in a really bad situation and I don't know what to do..
Here's my story and I hope some of you ladies in here can help me.One thing I want to say is,I know everyone hands aren't clean so please don't be so judgemental.I honestly just want an advice.
I been with my husband for 4 years now and like every couple we have our arguments and fights.however 2 years ago,things started to change between us.I've noticed that he no longer pays attention to me physicially..I mean we had our first baby and like any other women,I put on some weight.
Besides I'm a mother first and wife second so I never took the time to work out because I was busy being a house wife and taking care of my child.
I've noticed that I was the one always initiating when it comes to our sex life.I had no idea me putting on some weight would turn him off.When we started dating and before we had our first baby,I was petite.I guess I was easier to pick up and now it seems like he makes excuses in everything.
So I starting to distance myself because he started working late and started coming home late.I would spend most of the night at home by myself.. So I started just calling the people in my contacts that i used to be friends with before I got married.
One of the people that was on my contact was his brother.Now before you guys jump to conclusion,let me explain.I was best friend with his brother and we went to the same school.However I always had a crush on his brother (my husband the one I'm married to know..)whenever we used to chill and do project together when we were in college.
Beside that's my Childs uncle so things between us was never awkward or weird because he would come over to our house to chill with our son...However one night while we were just catching up on life and let me remind you guys again that my husband works late at night.So one of these nights,the brother(my husbands brother) just started pouring his feelings out.I had no idea for all these years that he even loved me because all of those years I was paying attention to his brother(my husband) and not him..
I was speechless.I mean I felt flattered and he had me blushing because now my husband doesn't even pay attention to me.i was saying to myself,"what does he see in me?"well just like any other women,I was loving the attention he was giving me.I loved that he was there when I was sad at times and just wanted a little laughter.
So the brother started to come around more often.I catch myself thinking about him and started to put little time to myself...
I love how he motivates me,how he says positive things.I love that he just doesn't see a mother who let herself go.however whenever my husband is around us,we try to just act like we just cool but the truth is,we both love each other.
I never meant to catch feelings or anything and now I'm 3 months pregnant with my 2nd baby but my husband doesn't know that,I been seeing his brother.i never meant to have sex with him.my emotions got the best of me and now I don't even know how to tell my husband.
I know his heart will be broken and I honestly never meant this to happen but ladies should I let him know the truth now or wait until i have the baby. I'm sure he will figure it out anyways after i start to show in a few months.. His brother told me he will marry me once I get my divorce. I mean there's nomore love between us anyways what kind of marriage is it,, he neglected me physically and emotionally
I saw that one coming. The "friend" hahaha

VixR

Veritas
That posted story doesn't sound remotely made up. The fobs r even worse! Somalis are the biggest pretenders, I swear (yeah I stole this quote from that article, it's just so succinct). You'd truly rather believe magical anons are churning out lies round the clock. :mjpls:

And Somali men are becoming increasingly more and more African-Americanized.

I
That posted story doesn't sound remotely made up. Somalis are the biggest pretenders, I swear (yeah I stole this quote from that article, it's just so succinct).

And Somali men are becoming increasingly more and more African-Americanized.
I never said we are becoming african americantized. This group is trying to impose that protrayal on us. We have no voice since we're not allowed in. So this stigma of fake stories are left to be believed its disgusting. I messaged facebook about it as a somali male hate group. I shall keep you posted as to what they say

VixR

Veritas
I

I never said we are becoming african americantized. This group is trying to impose that protrayal on us. We have no voice since we're not allowed in. So this stigma of fake stories are left to be believed its disgusting. I messaged facebook about it as a somali male hate group. I shall keep you posted as to what they say
You really believe it's all lies?

You are becoming African-Americanized. Somali males where I am follow hip-hop culture like it's their savior. I can't imagine what others around the country r like.

You really believe it's all lies? Why?
It can be true or it could be lies. But what im saying is. Its all Anon posts. That means it could be all lies or all truths. However these stories women are blantly believing it because its online. Thats my beef. I just dont like that its anon posts and no way of verifying. So its villianfiying somali males for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.