Shaax corner facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It can be true or it could be lies. But what im saying is. Its all Anon posts. That means it could be all lies or all truths. However these stories women are blantly believing it because its online. Thats my beef. I just dont like that its anon posts and no way of verifying. So its villianfiying somali males for no reason
How is it villifying Somali males? The story u posted doesn't villify Somali males at least. What I read is a story of a wife cheating with her brother-in-law.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Hey ladies I need some advice I'm in a really bad situation and I don't know what to do..
Here's my story and I hope some of you ladies in here can help me.One thing I want to say is,I know everyone hands aren't clean so please don't be so judgemental.I honestly just want an advice.
I been with my husband for 4 years now and like every couple we have our arguments and fights.however 2 years ago,things started to change between us.I've noticed that he no longer pays attention to me physicially..I mean we had our first baby and like any other women,I put on some weight.
Besides I'm a mother first and wife second so I never took the time to work out because I was busy being a house wife and taking care of my child.
I've noticed that I was the one always initiating when it comes to our sex life.I had no idea me putting on some weight would turn him off.When we started dating and before we had our first baby,I was petite.I guess I was easier to pick up and now it seems like he makes excuses in everything.
So I starting to distance myself because he started working late and started coming home late.I would spend most of the night at home by myself.. So I started just calling the people in my contacts that i used to be friends with before I got married.
One of the people that was on my contact was his brother.Now before you guys jump to conclusion,let me explain.I was best friend with his brother and we went to the same school.However I always had a crush on his brother (my husband the one I'm married to know..)whenever we used to chill and do project together when we were in college.
Beside that's my Childs uncle so things between us was never awkward or weird because he would come over to our house to chill with our son...However one night while we were just catching up on life and let me remind you guys again that my husband works late at night.So one of these nights,the brother(my husbands brother) just started pouring his feelings out.I had no idea for all these years that he even loved me because all of those years I was paying attention to his brother(my husband) and not him..
I was speechless.I mean I felt flattered and he had me blushing because now my husband doesn't even pay attention to me.i was saying to myself,"what does he see in me?"well just like any other women,I was loving the attention he was giving me.I loved that he was there when I was sad at times and just wanted a little laughter.
So the brother started to come around more often.I catch myself thinking about him and started to put little time to myself...
I love how he motivates me,how he says positive things.I love that he just doesn't see a mother who let herself go.however whenever my husband is around us,we try to just act like we just cool but the truth is,we both love each other.
I never meant to catch feelings or anything and now I'm 3 months pregnant with my 2nd baby but my husband doesn't know that,I been seeing his brother.i never meant to have sex with him.my emotions got the best of me and now I don't even know how to tell my husband.
I know his heart will be broken and I honestly never meant this to happen but ladies should I let him know the truth now or wait until i have the baby. I'm sure he will figure it out anyways after i start to show in a few months.. His brother told me he will marry me once I get my divorce. I mean there's nomore love between us anyways what kind of marriage is it,, he neglected me physically and emotionally
This is some fucked up shit.
This is not a story to be shared online.

VixR

Veritas
Ppl actually think there's a leprechaun sitting down writing salacious tales lmao. There r many other groups like it on FB from all kinds of backgrounds. Ppl dishing out their dirty secrets anonymously isn't a new concept. In fact, if anything it's more believable that they'd stay anonymous.

This dude openly admitted to having sidechicks yet resents the stories on there as unbelievable or slanderous to Somali males:siilaanyolaugh:

How is it villifying Somali males? The story u posted doesn't villify Somali males at least. What I read is a story of a wife cheating with her brother-in-law.
Its posted in a anon somali women only group. After a story is posted. Majority hate bash somali men.

There r many other groups like it on YT from all kinds of backgrounds. Ppl dishing out their dirty secrets anonymously isn't a new concept.

This dude openly admitted to having sidechicks yet resents the stories on there as unbelievable or slanderous to Somali males:siilaanyolaugh:
Well i dont hate bash somali women. This is a group dedicated on the destruction of somali male image. I have my downfalls like any other person lol

VixR

Veritas
Its posted in a anon somali women only group. After a story is posted. Majority hate bash somali men.
What, would they hate-bash White men after telling about their Somali husbands sexcapades? What do u think happens on similar groups regarding for instance, Latino rels? Shocker: they hate-bash Latino males. The women shame and dawah each other as well.

My sister used to read that group.

This is a manefestation of ppl needing an outlet for their hidden sins and problems, after-all you're supposed to hid your sins from your immediate community as we're taught.

What, would they hate-bash White men after telling about their Somali husbands sexcapades? What do u think happens on similar groups regarding for instance, Latino rels? Shocker: they hate-bash Latino males. The women shame and dawah each other as well.

My sister used to read that group.
Come on now lets not act like somali males dont get alot of hate already. This doesnt help. Im just saying gossiping is poision and this group is basically thousands of thousands of readership in one gossip hell hole. Lol see you already have someone like your sister reading it. Its an epidemic. This thing is spreading through our community like wildfire

VixR

Veritas
Come on now lets not act like somali males dont get alot of hate already. This doesnt help. Im just saying gossiping is poision and this group is basically thousands of thousands of readership in one gossip hell hole. Lol see you already have someone like your sister reading it. Its an epidemic. This thing is spreading through our community like wildfire
Some of the stories r very interesting indeed. A lot of hate how? You're taking it too far though. It's no different than a few girlfriends sitting down for some tea, only you're hard-pressed to tell them about your real problems in a small community like ours were it could be very easily spread like a wildfire, and by your own friends no less. I can't tell you how many times I've been told, "You didn't hear it from me but so-and-so confided in me this-and-that..." from girls and guys alike. I wouldn't even tell the average Somali acquaintance that I have some crush on so-and-so except for one girl I've known all my life and my own sister. This strong spillover effect probably explains why most of my friends r non-Somali. Somalis score low on the concepts of privacy and loyalty and are staunch followers of the school of hiding one's sins from the community lol, hence this group. I can totally see how it manifested.

Some of the stories r very interesting indeed. A lot of hate how? You're taking it too far though. It's no different than a few girlfriends sitting down for some tea, only you're hard-pressed to tell them about your real problems in a small community like ours were it could be very easily spread like a wildfire, and by your own friends no less. I can't tell you how many times I've been told, "You didn't hear it from me but so-and-so confided in me this-and-that..." from girls and guys alike. I wouldn't even tell the average Somali acquaintance that I have some crush on so-and-so except for one girl I've known all my life and my own sister. This strong spillover effect probably explains why most of my friends r non-Somali. Somalis score low on the concepts of privacy and loyalty and are staunch followers of the school of hiding one's sins from the community lol, hence this group. I can totally see how it manifested.
So what ethnicities are your friends then lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My friends are members on Shaah corner its something else lol some I remember Reading

-"me and My husband like to do roleplay sex as Al-shabaab"

-" My brother has been married to 3 women and only me and My sisters know about it"

-"My husband all day long he plays call of duty and FIFA"

That last one is probably true loool

Don't majority talk about their unsatisfactory sex life. :mjlol:This is what happens when ppl are overly repressed :mjkkk:

Can't even vent in anonymous forum without folks screaming "xishod" :damn: "don't expose your sins" :damn: "astaghfirullah" :damn::damn::damn:

N

NaomiHoney

Lmaoo how do i join this group does anyone have the direct link to it?? bliiz and bliz

Someone on facebook who's apart of the group has to add you in. but ive made a thread entirely for it in the Life & advice section. Please go have a look and partake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending