Self hating Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
We Somalis hate everyone and everything equally. Heck we even hate other qabiils, skin tones, body type, cold, hot, black, white, curly haired, straight hair, short hair, long hair. We hate everything.
Can't deny it

:chrisfreshhah:bootyclapping kalab aswad

How about the Oromos and Bantus you border? Not close with them?
Bantus we have next to zero relations with. The Orono and Habashi we have fought hundreds of wars with. Yet we have never had a war with the Arabs or Ottomans. They've been our biggest allies and even sent troops when Ahmed Gurey almost took over all of Abyssinia.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somali is Somali, do Somalis in Africa call themselves Black? What is Black? "Color"? If race let's say is defined by color and not genetics per se, hence race is just bogus social construct & scientifically race is futile, but for the sake of argument let's just say race is defined by color, that leaves
overwhelmingly of Somalis being-brown not Black.

:chrisfreshhah:bootyclapping kalab aswad

How about the Oromos and Bantus you border? Not close with them?

We went wars with them and defended our lands from Bantu & Oromo expansions. But the Arab we traded with them, when our Kings in Ifat sultanate was defeated his family ran to Yemen, same most of Somalis royals used to ran to Yemen and got help from them before coming back to Somalia. Even the dervish warriors after defeated, they had ran to Yemen, & Oman. Too bad you do not know your ally & friends

Last edited:
I'm not a slave to anyone. You on the other hand can keep kissing white ass till the day you die.

Name me the white ass I kiss. Give me one name.

@Realwarya used to be a black supremacist but now is a Isaaq supremacist and Arab bootyclapper lol this website made him abandon his blm niggas

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
how so when Somalis and Bantu share more physical and socioeconomic traits?

global-genetic-distances-map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending